PDA

View Full Version : Sources: AD won't go in the first round . . .

KingDavid
1/12/2007, 06:33 PM
if he elects to come back for his final year of eligibility. Otherwise, he's a lock for top 10.:D

XingTheRubicon
1/12/2007, 06:36 PM
<jerky boys> stop that <jerky boys>

washington's fave
1/12/2007, 06:54 PM
I can't post, but this MORON gets free grazing rights!!! I wonder if my efforts on this board has outlived my board lifetime!!!

kevpks
1/12/2007, 07:03 PM
I'll take pointless threads for $1000 Alex.

Sooner_Bob
1/12/2007, 07:05 PM
I can't post, but this MORON gets free grazing rights!!! I wonder if my efforts on this board has outlived my board lifetime!!!

What?

soonerboomer93
1/12/2007, 07:28 PM

um, you just made a post, didn't you?

All_Day_28
1/12/2007, 07:39 PM
um, you just made a post, didn't you?
I think he means starting a thread.. idk:confused:

Since71ASooner4Life
1/12/2007, 07:51 PM
I'll take pointless threads for $1000 Alex.

Yup

badger
1/12/2007, 07:56 PM
http://myword.info/images/thread_1a.gif

TXBOOMER
1/12/2007, 11:29 PM
Those are some smart sources. Can you have them send me an email with the winning lottery numbers for next week.

josh09
1/13/2007, 11:39 AM
if he elects to come back for his final year of eligibility. Otherwise, he's a lock for top 10.:D

That makes no sense.

Monster Zero
1/13/2007, 11:52 AM
Looks like you just had a "let 'er rip" moment.

Welcome to the club...

stoopified
1/13/2007, 02:48 PM
Not amused.

badger
1/13/2007, 03:07 PM
this info does NOT deserve its own thread, so I'll dump it in a pointless one instead (and if any should start a new thread with this, i'll red spek your arse)

ESPN.com announced AD's final game was Fiesta Bowl:

Vanishing acts. Along with Ohio State's Troy Smith, these big-name players struggled in their final college games: Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn (15-for-35 for 148 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions), Tennessee receiver Robert Meachem (four catches, 33 yards), Oklahoma tailback Adrian Peterson (20 carries, 77 yards, 2 TDs) and Northern Illinois tailback Garrett Wolfe (20 carries, 28 yards).

and there you have it. the sources keep getting less reliable (this happens to be from the college bowl "hot and not" column) and the news stays the same. so when are the reliable media sources going to 360 this and say he's staying?

Boffingham
1/13/2007, 04:49 PM
ESPN is alwas full of ****. What makes it even worse is that this entire board just regurgitates what ESPN has to say

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
1/14/2007, 02:52 AM
anyone want to guess how close someone is to losing their ability to start threads?

Ash
1/14/2007, 03:03 AM
ESPN is alwas full of ****. What makes it even worse is that this entire board just regurgitates what ESPN has to say

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but my opinion is that

With the arrival of underclassmen to the Big Board, Georgia Tech WR Calvin Johnson has taken over the top spot from Notre Dame QB Brady Quinn.

and that AD will go number 6 in the draft but

Durability is a concern

but that's just my regurgitation...err...opinion

:twinkies:

yermom
1/14/2007, 03:09 AM
this info does NOT deserve its own thread, so I'll dump it in a pointless one instead (and if any should start a new thread with this, i'll red spek your arse)

ESPN.com announced AD's final game was Fiesta Bowl:

and there you have it. the sources keep getting less reliable (this happens to be from the college bowl "hot and not" column) and the news stays the same. so when are the reliable media sources going to 360 this and say he's staying?

ESPN was saying that ****e last week before AD's statement, they can't even get his pic straight over there, who knows what they think they know

also, i think you mean 180 ;)

we won't know crap until next week. i have to think that he goes, but on the other hand he hasn't really accomplished any of the goals he set for himself here

badger
1/14/2007, 02:39 PM
ESPN was saying that ****e last week before AD's statement, they can't even get his pic straight over there, who knows what they think they know

also, i think you mean 180 ;)

we won't know crap until next week. i have to think that he goes, but on the other hand he hasn't really accomplished any of the goals he set for himself here
i probably mean 180, yes, but with these crappy storms keeping me indoors, my mind has been on video games and hardly anything else... except perhaps teh intrawebs.

i really didn't mean this to be an official source. i really didn't to regurg espn again... oh wait, yes i did. I was making fun of them for regurging themselves.

at this stage, i really don't care what happens. i just want it to be over so we can move on (can't keep players forever here in college, not even jason white) and talk about...um... women's basketball and the baseball team and... gymnastics. you know, sports where there's the remote possibility of that next nat'l title this year?

proudsoonergal
1/14/2007, 08:33 PM
Regarding espn's regurgitation, while the yardage and ypg for AD was not very AD-like, can you really complain about someone who scored two TDs (one of which could have been the gamewinner)?

Thanks for the vent. :D