PDA

View Full Version : FU Ticketmaster

Newbomb Turk
1/12/2007, 12:06 PM
I bought some tickets thru ticketmaster for the Eric Clapton concert in March. Today I get an e-mail from them with this subject:

Don't miss Oklahoma State Mens Basketball vs. University of Texas

:mad:

Widescreen
1/12/2007, 12:08 PM
Poke lover.

Newbomb Turk
1/12/2007, 12:10 PM
Poke lover.

better than being a whorn lover...or is it?

sooner_born_1960
Whorn lover.

olevetonahill
I bought some tickets thru ticketmaster for the Eric Clapton concert in March. Today I get an e-mail from them with this subject:

Heh
I bought some OU/osu football tickets a few yrs ago from the osu AD . The bastages still send me emails telling me how great the aggies are shaggin .
I keep the thing going cause someday I might want to buy more tickets

Newbomb Turk
1/12/2007, 12:11 PM
Heh
I bought some OU/osu football tickets a few yrs ago from the osu AD . The bastages still send me emails telling me how great the aggies are shaggin .
I keep the thing going cause someday I might want to buy more tickets

poke lover.

Newbomb Turk
1/12/2007, 12:13 PM
Whorn lover.

Poke lover.

they both sound equally bad, so negspek to the both of yous.

olevetonahill
1/12/2007, 12:14 PM
poke lover.
I do love me some poke ;)

Widescreen
1/12/2007, 12:15 PM
Hooray!

Howzit
1/12/2007, 12:24 PM
I bought tickets through ticketmaster for some concert a while back that was postponed and rescheduled. I couldn't make the rescheduled show, so contacted them to get a refund. Which they did minus a handling fee!!!

I was all, "HEY! It weren't my fault! Why should I hafta pay a fee?"

They were all, " "

So I flipped off their innerwebs page, and they could do nothing to stop me.

No. thing.

Widescreen
1/12/2007, 12:25 PM

No. thing.
Don't mess with the bull?

Howzit
1/12/2007, 12:35 PM
Egg. Sackly.

King Crimson
1/12/2007, 12:36 PM
Tickermaster is Suckasaurus Rex.

I bought a couple tix to see the Fall last summer at a small venue.....the tix were 20 bucks each and the handling and service charge shizz were about 7 bucks per....30 flippin %.

Newbomb Turk
1/12/2007, 12:44 PM

I only titled this thread "FU Ticketmaster" I didn't think of flipping them off over the internets. Thanks for the ider.

Howzit
1/12/2007, 12:44 PM
I'm here to help.

Newbomb Turk
1/12/2007, 12:45 PM
Tickermaster is Suckasaurus Rex.

I bought a couple tix to see the Fall last summer at a small venue.....the tix were 20 bucks each and the handling and service charge shizz were about 7 bucks per....30 flippin %.

I don't remember exactly, but the extra charges on the Clapton tickets was pretty steep too.

olevetonahill
1/12/2007, 12:51 PM
I only titled this thread "FU Ticketmaster" I didn't think of flipping them off over the internets. Thanks for the ider.
Some folks just got No imagination

TheHumanAlphabet
1/12/2007, 12:58 PM
I didn't know Eric Clapner was still doing shows...

Howzit
1/12/2007, 01:14 PM
Seems like I heard Derek Trucks is touring with Clapton. I'd buy tickets just to see him.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/12/2007, 01:16 PM

What's even funnier, I got banned from Pokesfan or whatever, and I get emails from them telling me about all the glorious stuff the faggies do...

Newbomb Turk
1/12/2007, 01:19 PM
Seems like I heard Derek Trucks is touring with Clapton. I'd buy tickets just to see him.

yep

In his first tour since last year’s historic and heralded Cream reunion, Eric Clapton is currently selling out arenas across Europe and revisiting songs from throughout his legendary career, including these early 70s tracks and rarely played Derek and the Dominos masterpieces: Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad, After Midnight, Let It Rain, I Shot the Sheriff, Cocaine, Bell Bottom Blues, Motherless Children, and Layla. The touring band features Doyle Bramhall II on guitar, Willie Weeks on bass, Steve Jordan on drums, two keyboard players and a full horn section, plus newly recruited Allman Brothers Band slide guitarist Derek Trucks (whose name came from the Derek and the Dominos LP). Special Guest Robert Cray has been joining in for a 4-guitar rendition of the Robert Johnson classic Crossroads. Don’t miss this chance to see three-time Rock N’ Roll Hall of Famer and 16-time Grammy Award winner Eric Clapton in his only Oklahoma City appearance on March 5, 2007 at the Ford Center

Osce0la
1/12/2007, 01:59 PM
Don't mess with the bull?
Or you'll get the whorns? Hook 'em

Okieflyer
1/12/2007, 04:51 PM
I would rather see the Eagles!

Ok, Clapton is good.

Scott D
1/12/2007, 04:55 PM
like it matters. If there is a Mrs. Newbomb Turk you know she'll make it late in the evening, wondering which clothes to wear.

Okieflyer
1/12/2007, 04:58 PM
like it matters. If there is a Mrs. Newbomb Turk you know she'll make it late in the evening, wondering which clothes to wear.
Trust me! He's wanting to get that HDTV. If Mrs. Turk wants to late...NO PROBLEM!:P

Newbomb Turk
1/12/2007, 07:42 PM

Mrs Newbomb Turk is the reason I bought these tickets.

And late in the evening, there won't be no wondering which clothes to wear...there won't be no clothes to wear. :texan:

Scott D
1/12/2007, 08:44 PM
Mrs Newbomb Turk is the reason I bought these tickets.

And late in the evening, there won't be no wondering which clothes to wear...there won't be no clothes to wear. :texan:

hah...late in the evening clapton will finally take the stage son.

soonerboomer93
1/12/2007, 10:25 PM
What's even funnier, I got banned from Pokesfan or whatever, and I get emails from them telling me about all the glorious stuff the faggies do...

report them for spamming you :D