PDA

View Full Version : AD Is a Marketing Guru In The Making.

SoonerJason
1/12/2007, 11:30 AM
When is he coming back? (collarbone)
- At least a month in the media.
- Hyped big time that he "might" come back this week.
- He comes back, its David vs. Golith

Going pro?
"weighing my options"
media reports he's going pro, he denies..

He is on the sportscenter, the ticker, short drops in commerical breaks, cold pizza and so on and so on.. (and that is just espn!)

He reminds me of all the hype they gave Reggie Bush.

We know he goes pro, but wouldnt be surprise if he wanted to make more Sooner Magic..

He knows what he wants to do.. He is using Stoops rules of marketing.. haha

just my 3 cents.

TMcGee86
1/12/2007, 11:37 AM
That or it's just a kid making the biggest decision of his life and he would like to use all the time he has to make that decision.

imagine, the audacity!

SoonerJason
1/12/2007, 11:54 AM
That or it's just a kid making the biggest decision of his life and he would like to use all the time he has to make that decision.

imagine, the audacity!

Come on.....

Grow up with no money, you dream of making big money, watching rap videos, watching people you played with making big money.

Stay in college and being broke, risk injury or make millions.... He is not getting any younger.

This is big business man... There is a marketing strategy working here.

Don't be surprised that he holds out like Leinart did.

Just think of all the jerseys he'll sell. Walmart / _______ (insert team here) / AD will kill just in Oklahoma.

OklahomaTuba
1/12/2007, 12:23 PM
Yeah, he is giving some agent the business right now, thats for sure.

RedstickSooner
1/12/2007, 01:32 PM
Or, maybe we can all exert our wishful thinking, and believe that the reason the decision is taking so long is that he wants to play next year, but cannot do so in good conscience unless he gets an insurance policy for all those NFL dollars he'd miss out on if he had a career-ending injury.

As his parents aren't loaded, I would imagine trying to put together the financing on such a thing (legitimately) would take some effort & time.

'Course, I don't know much about how those policies work. Any of our gurus know more?

Texas Golfer
1/12/2007, 03:19 PM
AD says he has yet to make a decision and I believe that to be true. This is a very important decision and he still has three more days to make it. Why decide early and change your mind daily?

stoopified
1/13/2007, 03:12 PM
Hell I'm still trying to decide wether to go pro or not and I have been out of college since '83.:)

badger
1/13/2007, 03:45 PM
http://www.myspace.com/adpeterson028

About me:
sorry im goin to the NFL draft boomer sooner.

Boffingham
1/13/2007, 04:46 PM
He's probably trying to determine where his dad's parole officer will let him go

SoonerJason
1/15/2007, 03:17 PM
That marketing machine is now in full throttle.

I'm an NFL fan now. heh