PDA

View Full Version : Can I get a decent lapdance for less than $50?

lexsooner
1/10/2007, 06:36 PM
Inflation, geez!

BoogercountySooner
1/10/2007, 06:38 PM
I'll do it for 49 but ya got to come to Arkiesaw. And keep your hands off . I also work as my own bouncer. :D

BoogercountySooner
1/10/2007, 06:39 PM
Oh and you better not have any inflation ya hear!

olevetonahill
1/10/2007, 07:27 PM
Im only payin IF i get inflaition ;) And it better not be sicems current flame :eek:

soonerboomer93
1/10/2007, 07:45 PM
I don't know, I hear his right hand is one heck of a dancer

lexsooner
1/10/2007, 08:48 PM
I don't know, I hear his right hand is one heck of a dancer

A guy is sitting at a bar and he keeps ordering drinks and then pouring them on his right hand. After a while, the bartenders asks him what he is doing. The guy says "I'm trying to get my girlfriend drunk!" :D

GottaHavePride
1/10/2007, 08:54 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OhU1
1/10/2007, 08:54 PM
A guy is sitting at a bar and he keeps ordering drinks and then pouring them on his right hand. After a while, the bartenders asks him what he is doing. The guy says "I'm trying to get my girlfriend drunk!" :D

Mad TV did a spoof of a blind date reality show where a guy was going out with himself. He wined, dined, and went dancing with himself. Near the end of the evening he confided to the camera he though he had a shot at getting lucky later that night. Sure enough on the limo ride home he "scored". :eek:

lexsooner
1/10/2007, 08:57 PM
Mad TV did a spoof of a blind date reality show where a guy was going out with himself. He wined, dined, and went dancing with himself. Near the end of the evening he confided to the camera he though he had a shot at getting lucky later that night. Sure enough on the limo ride home he "scored". :eek:

Mad TV is as sick as I am. I remember their old episodes with Damon Wayans and Jim Carey. Those were the days of Homey Clown, Arsenio Hall, and the Prison Intellectual.

OhU1
1/10/2007, 09:05 PM
Mad TV is as sick as I am. I remember their old episodes with Damon Wayans and Jim Carey. Those were the days of Homey Clown, Arsenio Hall, and the Prison Intellectual.

That was a good show but that was "In Living Color" which was consistently very good. I loved the prison intellectual, Fire Marshall Bill, and Men on Films.