PDA

View Full Version : it's looking like one of those days..

Partial Qualifier
1/10/2007, 06:03 PM
First of all, woke up about 40 min. late :mad:

Washing my face; I somehow broke through my left eyelid with the washcloth, effectively scrubbing my eyeball with Dial soap :mad:

I'm trying to remember the last time I was in such pain. Ears ringing, couldn't breathe.. It looked like I had a bad case of conjunctivitis. It is clearing up but my whole eye socket is still sore. BTW, I highly recommend not trying this yourself.

Things settled down after I got to work, but then I pulled the old 'try to help someone with a simple computer problem/ oops I rendered the computer unusable/oh crap it's a critical production station/umm let's reinstall Windows' dealios.. 2.5 hours and a skipped lunch break later... :mad: :mad:

Fortunately I get to leave in about 5 minutes; I plan to really **** my wife off & drop a hot iron on my foot when I get home. I'll keep you updated.

yermom
1/10/2007, 06:09 PM
First of all, woke up about 40 min. late :mad:

Washing my face; I somehow broke through my left eyelid with the washcloth, effectively scrubbing my eyeball with Dial soap :mad:

I'm trying to remember the last time I was in such pain. Ears ringing, couldn't breathe.. It looked like I had a bad case of conjunctivitis. It is clearing up but my whole eye socket is still sore. BTW, I highly recommend not trying this yourself.

Things settled down after I got to work, but then I pulled the old 'try to help someone with a simple computer problem/ oops I rendered the computer unusable/oh crap it's a critical production station/umm let's reinstall Windows' dealios.. 2.5 hours and a skipped lunch break later... :mad: :mad:

Fortunately I get to leave in about 5 minutes; I plan to really **** my wife off & drop a hot iron on my foot when I get home. I'll keep you updated.

man, i read that wrong the first time

BlondeSoonerGirl
1/10/2007, 07:26 PM
He also missed a belt loop but I won't bring that up since he's all on the edge and stuff...

soonerboomer93
1/10/2007, 07:26 PM
Yeah so did i

but the other activity might be better stress relief

OUDoc
1/10/2007, 08:31 PM
I'll keep you updated.
Well? You still alive?

Czar Soonerov
1/10/2007, 10:44 PM
... but then I pulled the old 'try to help someone with a simple computer problem/ oops I rendered the computer unusable/oh crap it's a critical production station/umm let's reinstall Windows' dealios.. 2.5 hours and a skipped lunch break later... :mad: :mad:

DAMN YOU FOR KEEPING BSG OFF THE BOARD.

DAMN YOU!!

DAMN.

YOU.