PDA

View Full Version : Tampon drug smuggling

slickdawg
1/10/2007, 11:39 AM
http://www.northcountrygazette.org/articles/2007/010907TamponTrick.html

COMSTOCK---A third grade teacher from Connecticut is behind bars in Washington County after corrections officers at the Great Meadow state prison say she allegedly tried to smuggle drugs and a scalpel in a tampon to her boyfriend.

Cassandra D. Jones, 42, of Cold Springs Road, Rocky Hill, Conn., was attempted to visit her 30-year-old husbandwho is serving time for a New York City murder. The inmate has been at Great Meadow since 2000 and isn't eligible for parole until 2025.

After Jones' arrest, he was placed in solitary confinement. Jones was arrested by State Police, arraigned in Fort Ann Justice Court and remanded to the Washington county Jail in lieu of $50,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond.

Officials from the state Department of Corrections said that Jones had placed 2.5 grams of heroin, 10 morphine capsules and the scalpel in a tampon which she had inserted in her private area. After prison officials received information that she would try to bring contraband into the prison, she was removed from the visitors line and convinced to produce the contraband.

She faces felony charges of third degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, promoting prison contraband and a misdemeanor count of conspiracy. 1-09-07

TexasSooner01
1/10/2007, 12:31 PM
I have never understood why women stay/fall in love with convicts. I mean seriously, what are the benefits? Geesh................

slickdawg
1/10/2007, 12:33 PM
Mrs. Lyle Menendez is the most confusing woman I've ever seen. I don't get this behavior either.

C&CDean
1/10/2007, 12:49 PM
Yet another shining example of why women should never be president. Of anything.

GulfCoastBamaFan
1/10/2007, 01:27 PM
What I want to know is, who searched the tampon?

Somebody had to dissect that thing after it had been in her thang.

TexasSooner01
1/10/2007, 04:00 PM
What I want to know is, who searched the tampon?

Somebody had to dissect that thing after it had been in her thang.

That is what state employees get paid for....er...have to do but dont get paid for. :D