1/9/2007, 11:53 PM
and its a Bear; a Baylor Bear! :eek:

OUAndy1807
1/9/2007, 11:54 PM
SicEm?

MamaMia
1/9/2007, 11:58 PM
SicEm?
It could be, if he booked a double double at the OKC Airport Embassy Suites Hotel for the nights of November 9th and 10th; or should I say if he boobed the nights...? :P

sooner_born_1960
1/10/2007, 12:02 AM
We need more explanation.

1stTimeCaller
1/10/2007, 12:15 AM
It could be, if he booked a double double at the OKC Airport Embassy Suites Hotel for the nights of November 9th and 10th; or should I say if he boobed the nights...? :P

is that what you kids are calling it these days?

SicEmBaylor
1/10/2007, 12:33 AM
Sorry, I thought I was in your daughter's room. I'll leave now.

soonerboomer93
1/10/2007, 01:29 AM
Sorry, I thought I was in your son's room. I'll leave now.

:eek:

BoogercountySooner
1/10/2007, 07:14 AM
You'll know if it is a sicem bear by the trail of pathetic poorly written love letters, empty Zima bottles and unused Silver Dollar City tickets.

MamaMia
1/10/2007, 09:54 AM
:D

Its a hotel reservation thing. When OU has a home game, we always stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel. This is also the hotel where alot of the visiting teams stay. For 6 years we have been staying in the same room every Friday and Saturday night. I called last night to book my reservations. When we got to the Friday nights before both the Baylor game and the Texas A&M game, all of the double double bed suites were booked for those dates, which means that our room was taken. We may have to stay in different rooms on those nights, unless something changes. The hotel clerk said she didn't know whether or not the Texas A&M aggies were going to be staying there, but that she personally handled the reservations for the Baylor bears, and that they booked alot more rooms than they usually do.

There have only been two other occasions that we stayed in a different room; Friday, November 23rd 2001, and Friday, September 2nd, 2005.

sooneron
1/10/2007, 10:18 AM
:D

Its a hotel reservation thing. When OU has a home game, we always stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel. This is also the hotel where alot of the visiting teams stay. For 6 years we have been staying in the same room every Friday and Saturday night. I called last night to book my reservations. When we got to the Friday nights before both the Baylor game and the Texas A&M game, all of the double double bed suites were booked for those dates, which means that our room was taken. We may have to stay in different rooms on those nights, unless something changes. The hotel clerk said she didn't know whether or not the Texas A&M aggies were going to be staying there, but that she personally handled the reservations for the Baylor bears, and that they booked alot more rooms than they usually do.

There have only been two other occasions that we stayed in a different room; Friday, November 23rd 2001, and Friday, September 2nd, 2005.
You REALLY need to get those baptists bumped.

NormanPride
1/10/2007, 10:20 AM

Rhino
1/10/2007, 10:26 AM
oh.