PDA

View Full Version : Life caddies

Okla-homey
1/9/2007, 10:39 PM
Heard about this on the radio today.

People seem to be willing to pay other people to accompany them on their daily adventures and give them advice about the best way to proceed. For example, "Sir, I would definitely go with the stripper that isn't wearing glitter," or, "Sir, the neck tattoo is a bad idea."

I wonder if any sort of educational background is required?

Preservation Parcels
1/9/2007, 11:25 PM
People seem to be willing to pay other people to accompany them on their daily adventures and give them advice about the best way to proceed. For example, "Sir, I would definitely go with the stripper that isn't wearing glitter," or, "Sir, the neck tattoo is a bad idea."

hmm, some of us have family and friends to accompany us on our daily adventures, but I don't ever remember needing or giving advice on those two topics.;) Wouldn't it be sad to have to pay people to act as subs?

SicEmBaylor
1/9/2007, 11:31 PM
A life coach. I have a jewish female friend who wants to be my "life coach" because apparently I (in her words) "suck at life."

1/10/2007, 02:52 AM
So a Jewish woman and a Baylor student walk into a bar...

Ike
1/10/2007, 03:17 AM
A life coach. I have a jewish female friend who wants to be my "life coach" because apparently I (in her words) "suck at life."

you only suck at life because you let life suck at you.

I heard that somewhere today....don't remember where.