PDA

View Full Version : I knew paying that stripper for sex...

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/9/2007, 04:11 PM
was a bad idea!!! DOH!!!!!!

Stripper allegedly takes money and more
Man says he was burglarized after night with her

By Jessica Willey
(1/08/07 - KTRK/HOUSTON) - The promise of sex -- police tell us that's all it takes for a stripper to entice and then take men for all they have. We've learned it is a burglary scam where the exotic dancer is not working alone.

It started as a carefree night at Treasures and ended as a very expensive night for one man. He paid $700, but is out almost $8000.

Bellaire police say it started inside Treasures Nightclub with a table dance and a proposition. They say the girl captured on surveillance video, who went by Lynette, offered oral sex for a price, but the guy wanted full-blown sex at his home.

The man told police he paid the dancer $700 for the sex, but the night wasn't over. She wanted breakfast and a lot more.

"When he got home, he found his home had been burglarized. They stole his 42-inch plasma television and two laptop computers," said Detective John Bohannon of the Bellaire Police Department.

Police say while eating breakfast in the gray t-shirt he let her borrow, she helped to carry out the rip-off -- one Detective Bohannon believes was orchestrated from the start.

"They're not just picking you because of who you are or how you look. There are ulterior motives," said Det. Bohannon.

He believes just before the pair headed to Mama's Cafe where they were captured on surveillance video, the woman called some friends, left a window open at the victim's house and the rest is history.

"There are probably other people down the road she'll victimize," said Det. Bohannon.

Police believe there could be other victims, but they may be reluctant to come forward.

If you know the identity of girl pictured in the video, police want to talk with you. You can contact the Bellaire Police Department or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

We contacted Treasures where the stripper supposedly worked that night, but the club did not return our phone calls.
(Copyright © 2007, KTRK-TV)

BoogercountySooner
1/9/2007, 04:23 PM
What does $8,000 for 5 minutes of pleasure figure out to on a hourly wage?

Czar Soonerov
1/9/2007, 04:41 PM
Video?

You post a story that has video about a stripper and you don't post the link? :mad:

yermom
1/9/2007, 04:43 PM
What does $8,000 for 5 minutes of pleasure figure out to on a hourly wage?

you are doing it wrong :D

KABOOKIE
1/9/2007, 04:52 PM
Why would any moron go to a strip bar to pay for sex? All you need to do is go to some college bar and flash a couple of Franklin's around and buy a sorority chick a couple of drinks and BAM! Sechs for $4.50 X 2.

Desert Sapper
1/9/2007, 04:53 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=local&id=4917752

She doesn't look that good. Sure as hell not $8,000 good.

yermom
1/9/2007, 04:53 PM
that works? :pop:

dolemitesooner
1/9/2007, 04:54 PM
you are doing it wrong :D
Yeah he would know

TexasSooner01
1/9/2007, 04:57 PM
Why would any moron go to a strip bar to pay for sex? All you need to do is go to some college bar and flash a couple of Franklin's around and buy a sorority chick a couple of drinks and BAM! Sechs for $4.50 X 2.

Not unless you run into someone who is up to my old tricks.....Find a guy to buy the drinks and at the end of the night give him the wrong phone number. Heh...one moron fell for it 3 times b/4 he realized he wasnt gettin any. :texan:

KABOOKIE
1/9/2007, 05:02 PM
Not unless you run into someone who is up to my old tricks.....Find a guy to buy the drinks and at the end of the night give him the wrong phone number. Heh...one moron fell for it 3 times b/4 he realized he wasnt gettin any. :texan:

Ah ha! But after the 4th time sechs for $4.50 X 4 is a lot better than $700! ;)

bri
1/9/2007, 05:03 PM
IT'S ROLLIN' BABY!!! IT'S ROLLIN'!!!!!!!

soonerboomer93
1/9/2007, 05:27 PM

cell phones make that harder to pull off though

everytime I get a number, she normally has me dial hers so mine will populate on her phone

bri
1/9/2007, 05:33 PM
Dude, you get numbers?

Show off. :mad:

Penguin
1/9/2007, 05:44 PM
I've always heard bad things about Treasures.

I stick to Centerfolds and I've never had a problem. Of course, I've never invited a stripper home, either.

TexasSooner01
1/9/2007, 05:52 PM
cell phones make that harder to pull off though

everytime I get a number, she normally has me dial hers so mine will populate on her phone

so does she call? that is the question. ;)

mdklatt
1/9/2007, 05:55 PM
Of course, I've never had a stripper take me up on my invitation, either.

Fixed. :texan:

OSUAggie
1/9/2007, 06:04 PM
How does this guy not get arrested for soliciting a prostitute?

Penguin
1/9/2007, 06:05 PM
Fixed. :texan:

No, you didn't fix it! You made it sound worse! A LOT WORSE!!! :mad:

Penguin
1/9/2007, 06:10 PM
How does this guy not get arrested for soliciting a prostitute?

I'm pretty sure that felony theft is a hell of lot worse than soliciting a prostitute. They probably won't mind dropping the charge for his testimony.

OSUAggie
1/9/2007, 06:11 PM
eh, whatever... The girl is the victim.

yermom
1/9/2007, 06:11 PM
um, i wasn't soliciting sex, i was setting up a sting operation for when she was going to try to rob my house...

yeah, that's it...

DustySooner
1/9/2007, 06:27 PM
Wow, that's a crazy story.....

I bet his wife was pi$$ed. I keed, I keed!!! :D

soonerboomer93
1/9/2007, 06:36 PM
so does she call? that is the question. ;)

since I was out with her until 2 am last night.....

I will admit that we were out one night and ran into the nurses from the Dr. we use here. One of them was supposed to e-mail me, but hasn't. She doesn't speak good english so that might be why, but her loss.

soonerboomer93
1/9/2007, 06:38 PM
oh, and this whole story explains why Froze puts them through the gd

alot cheaper that way :D

tulsaoilerfan
1/9/2007, 07:27 PM
What a dumbass!! Everyone knows that you don't take strippers home with you, but you get a cheap fleabag motel instead. Amateur!!!!!!!

soonerboomer93
1/9/2007, 07:33 PM
at $700 he didn't have much left for a motel

of course why he would spend $700 to take a stripper home speaks of well, desperation...

bri
1/9/2007, 07:47 PM
She must have been awfully bendy.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/9/2007, 09:19 PM
I've always heard bad things about Treasures.

I stick to Centerfolds and I've never had a problem. Of course, I've never invited a stripper home, either.

Same here. The only place I have been to is The Men's Club because I work next door to it. Lot of business deals go down in there.:pop:

trwxxa
1/9/2007, 10:13 PM
Jessica Willey is hawter in person than on the innerweb.

Just sayin.

sooner_born_1960
1/10/2007, 12:00 AM
What is all this talk of phone numbers and phone calls? If I'm buying some chick drinks, I want sex at the end of the evening. Not a phone number. As a matter of fact I don't ever want a phone number from from some chick I picked up at a bar.
Of course, I'm old and married now, so I don't do any of that anymore.

Mongo
1/10/2007, 12:03 AM
What is all this talk of phone numbers and phone calls? If I'm buying some chick drinks, I want sex at the end of the evening. Not a phone number. As a matter of fact I don't ever want a phone number from from some chick I picked up at a bar.
Of course, I'm old and married now, so I don't do any of that anymore.

We know, you just skip the formalties of a bar and proposititon hookers. We married men know how it works;)

soonerboomer93
1/10/2007, 01:19 AM
Oh, there's plenty of those around here

Frozen Sooner
1/10/2007, 02:17 AM
oh, and this whole story explains why Froze puts them through the gd

alot cheaper that way :D

Especially if you don't give them the money before they go into the insinkerator.

soonerboomer93
1/10/2007, 02:40 AM
eh, it doesn't matter as long as you're sober enough to remember to get the money back before you stick them in :D

bri
1/10/2007, 10:43 AM
I think they make you get the money before you stick it in...

Taxman71
1/10/2007, 03:53 PM
She looks likek the receptionist at Dunder Mifflin.