PDA

View Full Version : Wed. Schedule: Who you got?

OSUAggie
1/9/2007, 10:29 AM
Colorado at Oklahoma
Missouri at Texas
Nebraska at Iowa State
Oklahoma State at Kansas

OU by 12
Texas by 15
Nebbish by 5
Hawks by 6

Boomer.....
1/9/2007, 10:37 AM
Kansas by 6.

8timechamps
1/9/2007, 10:44 AM
1. OU (will be closer than most think though)
2. whorns
3. They'll play to a 1 to 1 tie...hopefully.
4. KU (if the real hawks show up).

OSUAggie
1/9/2007, 10:47 AM
I finally got to see Colorado play Saturday against TU and they might be the most undisciplined offensive team since the Ricky Clemons-led Mizzou teams. I don't see that style holding up against OU... unless, of course, they're hitting 1/2 of their prayers. OU does need to score a bit better, though.

OUmillenium
1/9/2007, 01:00 PM
Is the game televised? If so what channel or network?

Thanks

OUSKINS
1/10/2007, 07:06 AM
Total must-win tonight. Even those who think the Sooners will only win 4-5 Big 12 games this year have this one slated in the win column. Lose tonight, and I could see things getting incredibly ugly. The team has to be feeling a bit down right now following two road losses and the loss of Clark. They could use a dose of positive energy. They need a win.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/10/2007, 10:10 AM
Total must-win tonight. Even those who think the Sooners will only win 4-5 Big 12 games this year have this one slated in the win column. Lose tonight, and I could see things getting incredibly ugly. The team has to be feeling a bit down right now following two road losses and the loss of Clark. They could use a dose of positive energy. They need a win.

Agree, other than Longwood this SHOULD be the easiest win left on the schedule...and there is no guarantee that it will be easy.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/11/2007, 09:41 AM
Well, fortunately it turned out to be pretty easy. Good win.