PDA

View Full Version : thank ron zook!!!!!

fadada1
1/9/2007, 09:51 AM
I THINK NOT!!!!!

i'm so freaking tired of this "argument" about thanking past coaches for bringing the players into a school and then having them win a national championship in 2 years. does anyone REALLY believe that john blake did ANYTHING good for OU football besides throwing them into the 3 worst years in history???? OU won because coach stoops knows how to COACH!!!! ron zook is ten times the coach john blake is/was, and he couldn't win at UF. UF won because urban meyer is a fantastic football coach.

let me tell you something about the university of florida. i did my masters there, and if you can't recruit quality athletes to UF, then you are a mute. UF does not need to have a coach to recruit players to that campus. the weather is great, the academics are great, and as long as you are a straight man, you will want to enjoy every single "pleasure of the flesh" that this life has to offer. the women at UF could make clay aiken turn straight.

coach stoops is a great coach... urban meyer is a great coach... what did usc have before pete carroll got there???? as much as we hate him, carroll is a great coach.

rocky calmus, teddy lehman, roy williams, etc... went to OU because of the school, history, and tradition of the SOONERS. NOT to play for john blake... imo. bob stoops taught them to play football and be champions. same situation at UF.

i'm done!!!