PDA

View Full Version : Trev Alberts' comments on CSTV's Crystal Ball

8timechamps
1/9/2007, 09:41 AM
If you get the CBS offspring CSTV on your local cable/satellite, then check out their show "Crystal Ball".

Last night after the game he said that Urban Meyer was one of the top two coaches in the country with the other being.....Bob Stoops!!! :eek:

I thought I heard him wrong, so I recorded the show (they are sill playing it) and rewatched it just to be sure.

Just when you think he can't be any dumber, he goes and does something like this and totally redeems himself!

southern sooner
1/9/2007, 10:33 AM
dude is a goof ball but at least a smart goof ball...

batonrougesooner
1/9/2007, 10:34 AM
Who is Trev Alberts?

stoopified
1/9/2007, 10:37 AM
Heh

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/9/2007, 10:46 AM
Who is Trev Alberts?

He is a tee cozee...that my aunt used to kill a spider.

8timechamps
1/9/2007, 10:48 AM
Well a nice way of putting it is that Trev Alberts is an arrogant, pompous *** that probably never met Will Rogers.

On the other hand he is a former Husker and usually he gives pretty good props to the Big 12 in general and OU in particular so he is much easier to stomach. I used to enjoy when he want at with Mark May. (platonicly of course :eek: )

The only announcer/studio talking head I disliked more than Trev was/is Mark May. He must have been bullied as a kid.

batonrougesooner
1/9/2007, 10:50 AM
Well a nice way of putting it is that Trev Alberts is an arrogant, pompous *** that probably never met Will Rogers.

On the other hand he is a former Husker and usually he gives pretty good props to the Big 12 in general and OU in particular so he is much easier to stomach. I used to enjoy when he want at with Mark May. (platonicly of course :eek: )

I knew I should have put a ;) in my post.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/9/2007, 10:56 AM
I knew I should have put a ;) in my post.

I know I should have had a little more caffeine this morning as well....

TheHumanAlphabet
1/9/2007, 11:04 AM
Hey Trev, How's that CSTV gig? Better than ESPN? Hope you're showing up...

8timechamps
1/9/2007, 11:06 AM

Boy, he really landed on his feet huh?

I may be the only person in the country that watches CSTV.

BlondeSoonerGirl
1/9/2007, 11:19 AM
I may be the only person in the country that watches CSTV.

I do!

RetroVision RMFO.

:norm:

Clever Trevor
1/9/2007, 11:21 AM
You are all dead to me.

Cept for 8X

CSTV is a sweet gig for me and it's tons better than espn. And yes, I am still a genius.

8timechamps
1/9/2007, 11:23 AM
I do!

RetroVision RMFO.

:norm:

It doens't count if you are in the same household!! :texan:

BlondeSoonerGirl
1/9/2007, 11:24 AM
Heh.

Remote hogger.

picasso
1/9/2007, 11:26 AM
ESPN might pay better but the production is the same.

I've never had a problem with Trev. He just speaks his warped mind. Kinda like us.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/9/2007, 11:59 AM
ESPN might pay better but the production is the same.

I've never had a problem with Trev. He just speaks his warped mind. Kinda like us.

I didn't mind Trev, but the getting pouty and not showing up for work when he had a contract kinda did it for me. You know, work hard, buck up and change the contract when time...