PDA

View Full Version : Oh, dear ESPN...

goingoneight
1/8/2007, 11:41 PM
I guess you can't make fun of us anymore... SUCK IT!

The game which we don not speak of curse hath been lifted!!! May twenty-thousand years of probation follow THEEEE Bucknuts.

BASSooner
1/8/2007, 11:53 PM
Now people have more evidence to support a playoff system, thanks to this game.

OKC-SLC
1/9/2007, 12:03 AM
Now people have more evidence to support a playoff system, thanks to this game.
throw Boise State's win over us in that mix, as well.

I'd actually pay a little money to see UF and BSU play--imagine the trickery, offense, and gutsy play calling.

And you know what? I honestly think BSU might win that game. I think BSU would beat tOSU pretty good, that's for sure.

BASSooner
1/9/2007, 12:08 AM
That is what won these games, trickery. Why can't we have that like we used to?

IronSooner
1/9/2007, 12:09 AM
I'd love to see BSU play UF as well. Would certainly be entertaining.

Ultimately you win championships with defense, but the offenses that have been winning bowl games have been interesting as well. LSU was really more explosive than anything, but BSU And UF both seem a little unconventional, probably harder to prepare for. I wonder if that's the new trend in offenses.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/9/2007, 12:11 AM
The element of surprise in sports cannot be overemphasized!

85sooners
1/9/2007, 12:14 AM
yea f u espn:P

AllAboutThe'O'
1/9/2007, 12:54 AM
I'd love to see BSU play UF as well. Would certainly be entertaining.

Ultimately you win championships with defense, but the offenses that have been winning bowl games have been interesting as well. LSU was really more explosive than anything, but BSU And UF both seem a little unconventional, probably harder to prepare for. I wonder if that's the new trend in offenses.
I still think, talentwise, LSU was better than Florida; the Tigers just happened to play their worst game of the season down in the Swamp.