PDA

View Full Version : So I had a dumb*** attack

royalfan5
1/8/2007, 05:32 PM
So I was under the impression that my agronomy class was at 4 today. For some reason, the class didn't show up on my on-line schedule in one place but it's on blackboard and the professor knows I'm in it because I talked to him. On Friday, I specifically talked to the professor about the class location because it wasn't listed online. I forgot to double check the classtime, because I mistakenly remembered it as 4o'clock class like my other two night classes. So I went to the classroom at 3:50 today, and there was another class there. So I spend 20 min wandering around the Agronomy building trying to find my class before it occurs to me to check the online master schedule. I check it and discover the class is at 6. I then felt like a complete dip****. Anyway, I am going to double check my other classtimes now.

yermom
1/8/2007, 05:33 PM
what the **** is Agronomy?

IB4OU2
1/8/2007, 05:38 PM

some class about how many different ways you can grow, process and sell corn.

royalfan5
1/8/2007, 05:42 PM
The science of crop production as opposed to the business of crop production. Managing soils, fertilizer, genetics, etc.

DustySooner
1/8/2007, 05:43 PM
Coulda been worse...at least it wasn't at like 2 or something.

Widescreen
1/8/2007, 05:47 PM
Agronomy - Science related to or pertaining to the study of aggies.

jk the sooner fan
1/8/2007, 05:49 PM
if we EVER have a "words that are funny to say" thread again, please remind me to use agronomy

BeetDigger
1/8/2007, 05:55 PM
I sure hope Animal Husbandry isn't what I think it's about.

SicEmBaylor
1/8/2007, 05:57 PM
some class about how many different ways you can grow, process and sell corn.

Did they have to invent a new word or was "Agricultural Economics" not sufficient?

SicEmBaylor
1/8/2007, 05:58 PM
I'm tempted to neg you just for having class today. We started today, but Baylor is on their schedule not mine! This is the 4th semester that I haven't registered for class until the first day of class.

royalfan5
1/8/2007, 05:59 PM
Did they have to invent a new word or was "Agricultural Economics" not sufficient?
Ag Economics is the business side. Agronomy is the production side. I know there is at least one agronomy professional on the board.

pb4ou
1/8/2007, 06:13 PM

ask :stunned:

;)

BoogercountySooner
1/8/2007, 06:30 PM
I'm tempted to neg you just for having class today. We started today, but Baylor is on their schedule not mine! This is the 4th semester that I haven't registered for class until the first day of class.

They forgot to set the step stool out ahead of time again Huh.

SicEmBaylor
1/8/2007, 07:00 PM
They forgot to set the step stool out ahead of time again Huh.
Oddly enough...............yes.

olevetonahill
1/8/2007, 07:14 PM
The scientific study of how many sheep you can **** for a bushle of corn

royalfan5
1/8/2007, 10:28 PM
The Professor was an agent orange researcher so that's pretty sweet.