PDA

View Full Version : Dear OU4Life,

8timechamps
1/8/2007, 03:01 PM
I thought of you yesterday while passing a sign for "discount laser hair removal". Hope you are doing well.

The End

picasso
1/8/2007, 04:08 PM
I too just thought of you when reading about the new Tejas defensive co-ordinator.

8timechamps
1/8/2007, 06:49 PM
I too just thought of you when reading about the new Tejas defensive co-ordinator.

Why, is he an ape?

SoonerTerry
1/8/2007, 09:47 PM
This thread is no good without pics

picasso
1/8/2007, 09:50 PM
Why, is he an ape?
McDuffer.

OU4LIFE
1/9/2007, 08:13 AM
Pic, can you tell 8TC that I am not speaking to him until he learns how to answer a peem?

thanks.

oh and ,|,,

fadada1
1/9/2007, 10:33 AM
,|,,
3 commas and an elongated number 1..... totally lame.

;)

8timechamps
1/9/2007, 10:37 AM
Pic, can you tell 8TC that I am not speaking to him until he learns how to answer a peem?

thanks.

oh and ,|,,

in due time my hairy friend.

in due time.

picasso
1/9/2007, 10:38 AM
3 commas and an elongated number 1..... totally lame.

;)
course open today?

fadada1
1/9/2007, 11:15 AM
course open today?
heh.

as a matter of fact, we are. got 4 out right now. it's 37 degrees, a little windy, and some snow flurries in the area. morans!!!

picasso
1/9/2007, 11:21 AM
I played in the 20's once in Ponca City. of course it was 40 when we started.:D

I can't even remember how to play golf. It's been a month and we no longer live on my practice range. :( I used to chip all day out at the other house.

OU4LIFE
1/9/2007, 11:26 AM
I played in the 20's once in Ponca City. of course it was 40 when we started.:D big deal. Some of us have played in ice, and it was that way when we started, and we liked it.

I can't even remember how to play golf (So you are saying you once knew how?). It's been a month and we no longer live on my practice range. :( I used to chip all day out at the other house.GET A JOB!

:texan:

fadada1
1/9/2007, 11:27 AM
:D

OU4LIFE
1/9/2007, 11:31 AM
Today may actually be the last nice day here to play in quite a while.

Today is very light breeze and in the 50's. Thursday is going to be near or into the 60's, but with 35mph winds.

and of course Friday through all of next week is just plain horseshait.

fadada1
1/9/2007, 11:34 AM
it's better than snow!!!

as it were, now that i'm moving (again) to the lovely rochester, ny area in march, any time any of you hillbillies come up that way, please let me know and we'll golf. not that rochester is on the way to anything from okie land, but on the off chance you work for kodak, let me know if ya'll are in the area.

picasso
1/9/2007, 11:39 AM
oh I'm no fair weather golfer. unless it's just pouring rain.

if I had access to a course nearby I'm sure I'd have no problem getting my fix in.

and Mark, one of these days I'm going to update my driver to a modern design and you will rue the day.

OU4LIFE
1/9/2007, 11:56 AM
BIG talker.

It's not the driver that makes you continue to lose to me.

not the arrow as they say....

;)

picasso
1/9/2007, 11:58 AM
BIG talker.

It's not the driver that makes you continue to lose to me.

not the arrow as they say....

;)
actually it may be. I've used up all of the good shots with it.

you should see Quillen now. he bought a Sasquatch and is actually hitting into the air off the tee.:)

OU4LIFE
1/9/2007, 12:05 PM
actually it may be. I've used up all of the good shots with it.

you should see Quillen now. he bought a Sasquatch and is actually hitting into the air off the tee.:)

:D

He's the next Tiger!

fadada1
1/9/2007, 12:35 PM
did he get that horrific square driver????

any of you clowns play with one of those (and a nike mojo ball), you can forget playing a nice course with me.

picasso
1/9/2007, 12:41 PM
did he get that horrific square driver????

any of you clowns play with one of those (and a nike mojo ball), you can forget playing a nice course with me.
you must understand the Quillen. he's 5'7"ish and weighs about 270. he's a walking 5' x 5'. he's also been in many carwrecks (before being diagnosed with sleep apnia) and he's had a knee and hip replaced along with both shoulders being operated on.
still can play some golf.

oh yeah and he has a head fake putting stroke.

Newbomb Turk
1/9/2007, 12:48 PM
you must understand the Quillen. he's 5'7"ish and weighs about 270. he's a walking 5' x 5'. he's also been in many carwrecks (before being diagnosed with sleep apnia) and he's had a knee and hip replaced along with both shoulders being operated on.

at least he has excuses for his game.

fadada1
1/9/2007, 12:52 PM

i've heard of train wrecks that turned out better.

8timechamps
1/9/2007, 01:11 PM
I think the hairy spirit of this thread is lost.

OU4LIFE
1/9/2007, 01:50 PM
It's slowly morphing it's way into talk of my spectacular hole-in-one.

just wait for it...

IB4OU2
1/9/2007, 02:02 PM
Today may actually be the last nice day here to play in quite a while.

Today is very light breeze and in the 50's. Thursday is going to be near or into the 60's, but with 35mph winds.

and of course Friday through all of next week is just plain horseshait.

Well we can just play some more poker then....I'm due since I missed placing last week.