PDA

View Full Version : Apprentice thread

85Sooner
1/8/2007, 02:28 PM
did anyone happen to watch this debut? I was not really impressed.

It seems that everyone picked to be on the show either is or is close to being a millionaire so whats the big deal?

Ivanka does seem to be enamoured with showing her a$$ets but heck who could blame here. She showed her smarts and is definitely not afraid to call someone out. even if she disagrees with daddy. That could be interesting.
I still miss carolyn and george.

Thats all.

JohnnyMack
1/8/2007, 02:37 PM
Seemed like it spent most of the episode trying to find its legs. A bit shaky. We'll see how this season plays out, but I don't predict great things.

jk the sooner fan
1/8/2007, 03:31 PM
yeah a weak episode, but i loved it when Trump told Martin he was a pompous ***.....

and what the hell is with the red picnic tablecloth shirt he was wearing under that gray pinstripe

tulsaoilerfan
1/8/2007, 04:58 PM
For those of you not aware, Angela Ruggiero on that show played a game for the Tulsa Oilers of the Central Hockey League a couple of seasons ago; her brother Bill was the goalie for Tulsa and it generated quite a bit of publicity as the first brother-sister combo in Hockey history

85Sooner
1/8/2007, 06:25 PM
For those of you not aware, Angela Ruggiero on that show played a game for the Tulsa Oilers of the Central Hockey League a couple of seasons ago; her brother Bill was the goalie for Tulsa and it generated quite a bit of publicity as the first brother-sister combo in Hockey history

Yeah, The Donald seemed rather intrigued and interested in her.

jk the sooner fan
1/14/2007, 10:55 PM
did the gay guy really think that bathing suit was a good business decision?