PDA

View Full Version : Tickets in Austin

boomersooner82
1/8/2007, 11:42 AM
I'm taking a long weekend this week, and because I'm masochistic thought about going to the OU/texas game while visiting some friends in Austin. Has anybody gone down there for a game before? I imagine I could easily find general admission tickets in the upper deck, but does anyone know how to get tickets with the OU fans behind the bench? I know the OU ticket office doesn't sell them.

fwsooner22
1/8/2007, 12:02 PM
Tried all this once.....The tickets behind the bench are family and staff only...There are usually very few tickets available on the street. We got some they were not good and we had to wait awhile......They are a hostile bunch....we were there on a night that we won.....it was a fun ride down the escalator.

Sooner24
1/8/2007, 06:05 PM
Been once probably wouldn't go back.

footballfanatic
1/11/2007, 10:51 AM
I'm taking a long weekend this week, and because I'm masochistic thought about going to the OU/texas game while visiting some friends in Austin. Has anybody gone down there for a game before? I imagine I could easily find general admission tickets in the upper deck, but does anyone know how to get tickets with the OU fans behind the bench? I know the OU ticket office doesn't sell them.

U shouldn't have too much problem getting good seats on the street before the game, but not close to the OU section. Your best bet is to contact TicketCity in Austin. They are pretty good about having good seats.