PDA

View Full Version : Only Grade A Fancy for me!

Penguin
1/8/2007, 09:18 AM
I went to Whataburger and got a couple of biscuits for breakfast.

Along with the biscuits, I got 2 packets of Grade A Fancy Grape Jam!

Once you go Grade A Fancy, you never go back. :texan:

SoonerTerry
1/8/2007, 09:22 AM
lol

sooner_born_1960
1/8/2007, 09:23 AM
I got me some Grade A Fancy ketchup in one of my desk drawers here. Talk about some good eating.

Tulsa_Fireman
1/8/2007, 10:56 AM
Whataburger ketchup is the greatest ketchup known to mankind.

It wasn't very long ago that when you opened my fridge for ketchup, it came in a packet.

MamaMia
1/8/2007, 11:12 AM

It wasn't very long ago that when you opened my fridge for ketchup, it came in a packet.
Choosy mothers choose Braums. :)

Viking Kitten
1/8/2007, 11:24 AM
There goes Penguin, all putting on airs about his fancy grape jam. "Ohhhhh, look at me! I'm Penguin! Ohhhh! Grade B Ordinary grape jam isn't good enough for the likes of me, ohhhh!"

Well, I've had it with you and your grape jam snobbery.

tbl
1/8/2007, 12:04 PM

If nothing else, for the awesome cup it comes in. Besides that, it does taste pretty stinking good with their fries...

Man I miss Whataburger... and Braums. Stupid south with their Checkers and Krystal Burgers. :mad:

King Crimson
1/8/2007, 12:29 PM
biscuits with butter or gravy. no deviation from the path of true light.

Penguin
1/8/2007, 01:13 PM
biscuits with butter or gravy. no deviation from the path of true light.

That is acceptable ONLY if it is Grade A Fancy Butter/Gravy.

Viking Kitten
1/8/2007, 01:16 PM
I remember when Penguin used to be one of us. :(

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/8/2007, 01:19 PM
Next thing you know, Penguin will be touting "fancy catsup."

Penguin
1/8/2007, 01:22 PM
Why are there commonfolk posting in my Grade A Fancy Thread?

BlondeSoonerGirl
1/8/2007, 01:26 PM
A dude here in my office came here from Canada. He went home for the holidays and brought back a can of Pringles. Ketchup flavored Pringles.

I opened the can and it smelled like a warm pile of soft-fried taters smothered in ketchup.

With a teeny bit of pepper...and grease. Good Lord, I'm hungry...

Nichols Gaillardia
1/8/2007, 01:28 PM
You commoners are pathetic. Welcome to the sophisticated world of fancy jams, mon frère.

BigRedJed
1/8/2007, 03:37 PM
Pretentious jackass. Not Nichols -- I mean Penguin.

BlondeSoonerGirl
1/8/2007, 03:46 PM
Okay, I tried one of those Pringles and they...are...deelishus.

Hillbillyishus, even.

OUFAN29
1/8/2007, 03:53 PM
You all are lucky. Out here is crappy SD, we dont have Sonic, Braums, Whataburger but we do have In-n-Out.

BigRedJed
1/8/2007, 03:57 PM
Okay, I tried one of those Pringles and they...are...deelishus.

Hillbillyishus, even.
Well, then, I need to introduce you to Walker's Crisps (http://www.walkers-eathappy.co.uk/flavour_debate.php). I discovered them in England a few years ago. They're actually the same as Lay's (and owned by Frito-Lay), but they have all sorts of great flavors (flavours?) like tomato ketchup, prawn cocktail, steak and onion, lamb and mint (WTF?)....

They are the chips that introduced me to the greatness that is salt and vinegar, long before anyone in the States was doing it.

sanantoniosooner
1/8/2007, 04:03 PM
Mrs Vickies Lime and Black Pepper.

Addiction underway.

Fugue
1/8/2007, 04:04 PM
Well, then, I need to introduce you to Walker's Crisps (http://www.walkers-eathappy.co.uk/flavour_debate.php). I discovered them in England a few years ago. They're actually the same as Lay's (and owned by Frito-Lay), but they have all sorts of great flavors (flavours?) like tomato ketchup, prawn cocktail, steak and onion, lamb and mint (WTF?)....

They are the chips that introduced me to the greatness that is salt and vinegar, long before anyone in the States was doing it.

then that is a quality chip :texan:

Penguin
1/8/2007, 04:28 PM
Focus, people. This is not a tater chip thread. This is only for discussion of Grade A Fancy spreads/condiments.

Mjcpr
1/8/2007, 04:29 PM
This is only for discussion of Grade A Fancy spreads/condiments.

Garth Brooks has a nice place up by Owasso.

Tulsa_Fireman
1/8/2007, 05:11 PM
Focus, people. This is not a tater chip thread. This is only for discussion of Grade A Fancy spreads/condiments.

Mrs. Brad Henry calls me Grade A Fancy.

mdklatt
1/9/2007, 12:09 AM
I got 2 packets of Grade A Fancy Grape Jam!

The NCAA wants us to call it Bowl Division jam now.

VeeJay
1/9/2007, 12:48 AM
Imagine yourself as a packet of Grade A Fancy (insert condiment here), in a box with 999 other packets of Grade A that are "just as Fancy."

Not to poo poo on the party, but to separate yourself from the pack, you're better off in a Polaner type jar, on the top shelf of a supermarket, with a vertically challenged stock clerk working your aisle, letting you slowly go out of date.

You will end up in Dollar General, or in a dumpster, but it's been a hell of a ride.

Okla-homey
1/9/2007, 06:23 AM
I went to Whataburger and got a couple of biscuits for breakfast.

Along with the biscuits, I got 2 packets of Grade A Fancy Grape Jam!

Once you go Grade A Fancy, you never go back. :texan:

No more buttered scones for me, I'm off to play my grand piano!