PDA

View Full Version : Paterno to the Falcons!

SoonerStormchaser
1/8/2007, 12:18 AM
:texan: He just signed a 50 year deal!

That should keep him busy til he's dead.:twinkies:

:pop:

sooner518
1/8/2007, 12:34 AM
i think a 5 year deal would have done the trick

Bruiser53
1/8/2007, 01:59 AM
Why would Petriono leave this year, Louisville has a hell of a chance to win the national title next yaer, especially if Bush is granted a medical redshirt. Was the Falcons owner in a coma while the Saban ordeal was going on?

Sooner Eclipse
1/8/2007, 02:03 AM
Why would Petriono leave this year, Louisville has a hell of a chance to win the national title next yaer, especially if Bush is granted a medical redshirt. Was the Falcons owner in a coma while the Saban ordeal was going on?

Uh, Bruiser, look again.

You've been had by a copycat thread. :D

snp
1/8/2007, 02:19 AM
But then what happens when Zombie Paterno takes over?

As if he hasn't already.

SoonerStormchaser
1/8/2007, 09:24 AM
My question is, with the blazing speed of the NFL compared to college football, will Paterno still be able to chase the refs down on the way to the locker room?

Luthor
1/8/2007, 10:11 AM
Reminds me of the old judge who sentenced a 76 year old man to a 50 year prison sentence. The defense council fired back at the judge with "Your Honor, my client is 76 years old. How do you expect him to serve a sentence like that?" The old judge replied "Well, tell your client to do the best he can".
I think the next move for JoPa might be either Golden Yeras or maybe Forest Lawn. I don't think either one is D1.

birddog
1/8/2007, 07:48 PM
Uh, Bruiser, look again.

You've been had by a copycat thread. :D

he does mention louisville. looks like he combined paterno and petrino.

mdklatt
1/8/2007, 11:38 PM
That should keep him busy til he's dead.

Too late....that "coaching from press box" excuse isn't fooling anybody. Everybody's seen Weekend At Bernie's.