PDA

View Full Version : I wants me some Honeybees!

SoonerStormchaser
1/7/2007, 02:36 PM
To take your mind off our basketball team after getting pounded by the general:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0701/gallery.nba.cheerleaders0105.pg/content.3.html

Flagstaffsooner
1/8/2007, 03:08 PM
That blond has honey dripping from her hive.

sanantoniosooner
1/8/2007, 03:10 PM
Some relatives told us that one passed away, in a car wreck I think. Anybody got more info?

BigRedJed
1/8/2007, 03:34 PM
She was on her way to practice one evening a couple of weeks ago. Swerved off the road, overcorrected, ended up in oncoming traffic and was killed. 19 years old. Pretty sad deal. The accident happened right in front of the second entrance to Surrey Hills (where the 7-11 is) on Northwest Expressway.

sanantoniosooner
1/8/2007, 03:37 PM
That's a shame. Was she a local girl or moved with the team?

BigRedJed
1/8/2007, 03:39 PM
Local. First year. I think she might have been one of the alternates. I didn't recognize her right off, and the Honeybees literally sit about 3 feet away from me when they're not out shaking their stingers.

PrideTrombone
1/8/2007, 06:38 PM
She was on her way to practice one evening a couple of weeks ago. Swerved off the road, overcorrected, ended up in oncoming traffic and was killed. 19 years old. Pretty sad deal. The accident happened right in front of the second entrance to Surrey Hills (where the 7-11 is) on Northwest Expressway.

I drive that stretch a lot (I work in Piedmont). I always thought it needed a median or some of those dividing fences.

tommieharris91
1/9/2007, 11:36 PM
I know that a few go to OU. Unfortunately, I don't know any myself :(