PDA

View Full Version : LSU's JaMarcus Russell to NFL

tommieharris91
1/7/2007, 02:11 PM
Per ESPN.

Some on this board thought backup QB Matt Flynn would come here if Russell returned for his senior season. Doubt that happens now.

BASSooner
1/7/2007, 03:23 PM
anything about USC guys leaving early? I'd rather much hear that. Although, interesting news, I wonder how Flynn will do next season

lcaldwell1
1/7/2007, 03:30 PM
most of the usc players have already announced that they are coming back..i think Jarrett is the only one who hasnt decided

Texas Golfer
1/7/2007, 03:37 PM
I agree that the likelihood of Matt Flynn coming to OU now is considerably less but Matt has to take into consideration that LSU recruited Ryan Perrilloux to be their next starter.

Ryan has been sitting on the bench for two years. I'm not sure Les Miles would want a Tech-like scenario with a different starting QB four consecutive years.

Bruiser53
1/7/2007, 04:15 PM
Leslie doesn't owe Flynn anything. He probably owes Perrilloux a lot while recruiting him. Perrilloux will be the starter, he looks very similar to Russell, not quite as big, but at 6'3" 230, he's still a big kid. I hear he has pretty good mobility as well

snp
1/7/2007, 04:31 PM
Leslie doesn't owe Flynn anything. He probably owes Perrilloux a lot while recruiting him. Perrilloux will be the starter, he looks very similar to Russell, not quite as big, but at 6'3" 230, he's still a big kid. I hear he has pretty good mobility as well

Because he's black they're similar, right? Perriloux is a lot smaller and mobile. Russell is not a runner and is a tank. They're not that similar.

Paperclip
1/7/2007, 08:27 PM
Because he's black they're similar, right?

JaMarcus is black?!!

goingoneight
1/7/2007, 09:32 PM
He's not black, he's caucasionally challenged... get it right!!! :mad:

Scott D
1/8/2007, 01:40 AM
He's not black, he's caucasionally challenged... get it right!!! :mad:

we prefer 'melonin pigmentation superiority'