PDA

View Full Version : Packing for Waco

SicEmBaylor
1/6/2007, 08:37 PM
I'm here in Fort Gibson taking a break. I have 10,000 things to get loaded into this truck so I can leave for Waco tomorrow morning.

Will one of you f-ing hillbillies come over here and do this for me?

Flagstaffsooner
1/6/2007, 09:02 PM
I thought this was going to be a gay Baptist thread.

BoydOU1
1/6/2007, 09:05 PM
It is.:rolleyes:

Flagstaffsooner
1/6/2007, 09:09 PM
How hard can loading 3 cases of Zima and a inflatable doll be?;)

SicEmBaylor
1/6/2007, 09:10 PM
How hard can loading 3 cases of Zima and a inflatable doll be?;)

She rides up front with me so that I can use the HOV lane when I go through Dallas.

yermom
1/6/2007, 09:10 PM
who's the guy at SicEm's house packing his ****?

SicEmBaylor
1/6/2007, 11:51 PM
I'm finished with everything I can do tonight.

Hopefully I'll make it through SE OK without having to call Olevet for automotive assistance.

jk the sooner fan
1/6/2007, 11:53 PM
fort gibson huh?

what would it cost to get a digital photo of a headstone at the national cemetary?

SicEmBaylor
1/7/2007, 12:00 AM
fort gibson huh?

what would it cost to get a digital photo of a headstone at the national cemetary?

Not a thing.

I'm leaving in the morning though, so I probably won't make it out there until I come home again but I'd take whatever you want.

jk the sooner fan
1/7/2007, 12:03 AM
next time you're home, let me know

i'll make it worth your while

SicEmBaylor
1/7/2007, 12:07 AM
next time you're home, let me know

i'll make it worth your while

I live like half a mile from the place so it's no trouble. I'll let you know next time I'm home.

jk the sooner fan
1/7/2007, 12:09 AM
thanks much

olevetonahill
1/7/2007, 02:43 AM
I'm finished with everything I can do tonight.

Hopefully I'll make it through SE OK without having to call Olevet for automotive assistance.
You can call me anytime .
As long as its way after 2 pm !;)
then Have some REAL beer an Ill be there within 2 hrs :)

Okla-homey
1/7/2007, 09:37 AM
fort gibson huh?

I'll be there doing a little living history program on Jan 27. Portraying a company of the 2d Colorado which spent some time there during the "War To Make Men Free" as they helped run the filfthy, evile secesh slave-ocracy trash out of the Territory.;) :D

Peem me the name and approximate location in the cemetery if you know it and I'll get a shot for you.

jk the sooner fan
1/7/2007, 10:26 AM
peem sent, and thanks!

SicEmBaylor
1/10/2007, 01:34 AM
I'll be there doing a little living history program on Jan 27. Portraying a company of the 2d Colorado which spent some time there during the "War To Make Men Free" as they helped run the filfthy, evile secesh slave-ocracy trash out of the Territory.;) :D

Peem me the name and approximate location in the cemetery if you know it and I'll get a shot for you.

If you need a doctor while you're in town I can recommend one.