PDA

View Full Version : The Magic Bullet

MamaMia
1/5/2007, 10:43 PM
I got one for Christmas, as seen on TV. I haven't opened the box up just yet because I'm afraid it may be too overwhelming. It has alot of parts.
Any of y'all have one, and if so, how do you like it? :)

SicEmBaylor
1/5/2007, 10:46 PM
I've got one and I love it. I don't really cook or anything with it, but I use it to make margaritas and such. I occasionally use it to make the salsa.

sooner_born_1960
1/5/2007, 10:46 PM
Obligatory, can you have secks on it?

sooner_born_1960
1/5/2007, 10:48 PM
Obligatory, can you have secks on it?
Never mind. I googled magic bullet. That wouldn't be fun.

MamaMia
1/5/2007, 10:53 PM
I've got one and I love it. I don't really cook or anything with it, but I use it to make margaritas and such. I occasionally use it to make the salsa.
Good then. I'll take the plunge and open it right up in the morning. My daughter was thinking now that all the kids are gone, maybe it would come in handy with just the two of us here. Its just such a hassle getting the big blender out and cleaning it up just for a couple of cups of hot Ibarra.

I have never see the TV commercial on it, so I have no idea what its all about.

Jerk
1/5/2007, 11:29 PM
Magic bullet?

This is what you shoot your ex daughter-in-law with, in the heart, right?

What caliber? I have the equipment to load it.

Mongo
1/5/2007, 11:54 PM
My lame inlaws gave me a smoothie maker and one of those hot chocolate makers and warmer uppers. I will trade you Mama.

MamaMia
1/6/2007, 12:01 AM
My lame inlaws gave me a smoothie maker and one of those hot chocolate makers and warmer uppers. I will trade you Mama.Hmmm...a hot chocolate maker and warmer upper sounds really nice. Being a Nana now, I do alot of hot chocolate making. I don't think I've ever run across one of those.

Mongo
1/6/2007, 12:05 AM
neither have I. It looks like a blender/Mr. Coffee tea maker.

My inlaws are notorious for giving bad gifts. Anyone want a pocket knife with an "eagle soaring" scene on it? It was probably purchased at Love's the same morning of gift opening.

soonerboomer93
1/6/2007, 12:17 AM
the only magic bullet i've seen a female with, wasn't used for drinks or salsa

MamaMia
1/6/2007, 12:21 AM
neither have I. It looks like a blender/Mr. Coffee tea maker.

My inlaws are notorious for giving bad gifts. Anyone want a pocket knife with an "eagle soaring" scene on it? It was probably purchased at Love's the same morning of gift opening.My father gives really odd gifts as well. He gets into postal or government type gifts. This year it was the official 2006 White House Christmas ornament. What in the world am I suppose to do with that? :P

~sigh~ I would recycle it except for the fact that it came from Daddy. So I'll put it in my keepsake trunk and cherish it forever. :)

SicEmBaylor
1/6/2007, 12:52 AM
My father gives really odd gifts as well. He gets into postal or government type gifts. This year it was the official 2006 White House Christmas ornament. What in the world am I suppose to do with that? :P

~sigh~ I would recycle it except for the fact that it came from Daddy. So I'll put it in my keepsake trunk and cherish it forever. :)

I'd take it!

Scott D
1/6/2007, 12:53 AM
I think it'd be more entertaining if Mom got the Grease Bullet instead.

MamaMia
1/6/2007, 01:04 AM
I'd take it!Why? :D

MamaMia
1/6/2007, 01:05 AM
I think it'd be more entertaining if Mom got the Grease Bullet instead.Why? Please tell me thats for cleaning. :O

achiro
1/6/2007, 01:06 AM
We use ours all the time. Got rid of the old blender all together.

Scott D
1/6/2007, 01:11 AM
Why? Please tell me thats for cleaning. :O

Of course it is. (http://www.greasebullet.com)

BajaOklahoma
1/6/2007, 03:17 AM
Mama, my 8 year old niece requested and received a Magic Bullet. She likes it.

I like my blender better. It has lots of pre-programed cycles - salsa, crushed ice, soup, crumbs, frozen drink, smoothie, powder drink.

whatsername
1/6/2007, 03:22 PM
Since we're on the topic of kitchen gadgets... anyone have one of those toasters that poaches your egg while it's toasting your english muffin?

yermom
1/6/2007, 05:35 PM
the only magic bullet i've seen a female with, wasn't used for drinks or salsa

i was thinking... well that is an odd gift :O

Czar Soonerov
1/6/2007, 06:17 PM
http://www.orwelltoday.com/jfkbulletmagic.jpg

MamaMia
1/6/2007, 06:24 PM
Mama, my 8 year old niece requested and received a Magic Bullet. She likes it.

I like my blender better. It has lots of pre-programed cycles - salsa, crushed ice, soup, crumbs, frozen drink, smoothie, powder drink.Wow, a Rachael Ray in the making maybe? My 8 year old granddaughter wanted a new pair of ice skates and a Barbie Dream House. :D

My KitchenAid Ultra Power does all those other things. I played with the Magic Bullet some today and I think I'll like it just fine. :)

Mjcpr
1/6/2007, 06:51 PM
Be careful Mia, it sounds like it might be some kind of vibrator or something.

VeeJay
1/7/2007, 11:32 AM
http://www.orwelltoday.com/jfkbulletmagic.jpg

Heh. Nipple.

Flagstaffsooner
1/7/2007, 11:42 AM
What the hell are you people talking about?