PDA

View Full Version : urninal talkers

royalfan5
1/5/2007, 03:37 PM
I feel I should get to stab anyone who talks to me while I'm using a urinal without reprecussions. I need to focus, and talking distracts me.

yermom
1/5/2007, 03:43 PM
the worst i've experienced this was in Memorial Stadium last year in Lincoln :D

royalfan5
1/5/2007, 03:49 PM
the worst i've experienced this was in Memorial Stadium last year in Lincoln :D
There's a reason it's a pet peeve of mine. It's far too common up here. Friendly chit-chat should stop if you're pants are undone.

jk the sooner fan
1/5/2007, 03:50 PM
dude, its the mens room.......talking is what occurs in the ladies room, or so i've been told

no chit chat....do your biz, wash your hands, and move out

DustySooner
1/5/2007, 03:53 PM
While we're on the subject of urinals... I hate when there's a row of about 4 or 5 urinals all empty and I use the one on the end. Then someone comes in behind me and does his business in the urinal right next to me. Seriously, that ****es me the hell off. I don't mind when they're all full..but when there's one on the other end you can use? C'mon. Anyone else have that happen?

C&CDean
1/5/2007, 03:54 PM
You people worry way too much about other people's bathroom habits.

KABOOKIE
1/5/2007, 04:29 PM
Not others Dean. I suppose you wouldn't say sheet if some dude peeked over the divider too. Cuz you're tough like that.

jk the sooner fan
1/5/2007, 04:31 PM
You people worry way too much about other people's bathroom habits.

coming from the guy who pinched #2 in a urinal trough....

well yeah!

C&CDean
1/5/2007, 04:34 PM
I talk in the ****house all the time. Stall-to-stall or urinal-to-urinal. What's the big deal? It's a ****house, not a church. All I ask is that if you're one of those urinal farters, please don't sidle up next to me at the urinal and cut the cheese. At least move down a ****er or two.

sooner_born_1960
1/5/2007, 04:36 PM
But will you still talk to me if I fart at the urinal?

SicEmBaylor
1/5/2007, 04:37 PM
It's weirder when guys try to talk to you while you're taking a shower.

When I lived in the dorms, I was out late one night playing paintball toward the end of school with a group of friends. One of them lived on my floor and we ended up taking a shower at the same time. Now, our showers are basically bathroom stall like partitions on the side and a big curtain in front.

Anyway, I'm taking my shower and he starts chatting with me about the paintball game we just had. This made me extremely uncomfortable especially since afterward we were heading over together to Penland to get our drinking on.

At the end there was this awkward thing and he said, "so you want to walk over there together?" I told him to go on ahead.

mxATVracer10
1/5/2007, 04:39 PM
didn't you guys read the article in Maxim reguarding this stuff? It's supposed to be a man law ya know....

1.) it is only permissible to talk to another guy in the restroom when both of you are on the same level (ie. both at urinal, both waiting in line, etc.)

2.) Unless the restroom is crowded, there is a "one urinal empty" rule. It should look something like this: O l X l O l X l O where O=wizzing is ok X=hold it or go to crapper.

YWIA :texan:

DustySooner
1/5/2007, 04:42 PM
It's hard to not beef when you're wizzin. If you're one of those guys that can hold a fart in while you're doin your business then hats off to you. That's hard to do.

RacerX
1/5/2007, 05:07 PM
Just turn and talk to them with the flow still on.

That should stop it.

Sic'em, enough with the Gaylor storys.

OCUDad
1/5/2007, 05:31 PM
http://www.sotallytober.com/funnies/urinals/

http://www.goyk.com/flash.asp?path=1878 (http://www.goyk.com/flash.asp?path=1878)

DustySooner
1/5/2007, 05:36 PM
It's weirder when guys try to talk to you while you're taking a shower.

When I lived in the dorms, I was out late one night playing paintball toward the end of school with a group of friends. One of them lived on my floor and we ended up taking a shower at the same time. Now, our showers are basically bathroom stall like partitions on the side and a big curtain in front.

Anyway, I'm taking my shower and he starts chatting with me about the paintball game we just had. This made me extremely uncomfortable especially since afterward we were heading over together to Penland to get our drinking on.

At the end there was this awkward thing and he said, "so you want to walk over there together?" I told him to go on ahead.

I feel your pain, brother. I lived at Murdaugh Hall at UCO here and it's almost exactly like you described. Some of the dudes there are freakin weird when they're showering.

On a side note your dorms were probably alot more sanitary than UCO's. At the beginning of the semester I moved in and there was a urinal that, I kid you not, was filled to the top with pee. When I moved out at the end of the semester that same urinal was still filled with freaking pee. On top of alla that the whole place smelled like a mixture between a hospital and bull dookie.

TUSooner
1/5/2007, 05:41 PM
I've never seen a urinal with "repercussions." Sounds like they could hurt you, though!

jk the sooner fan
1/5/2007, 05:41 PM
when i was stationed in honduras, we had a shower facility that was basically a a square made out of two by fours with the shower heads hanging off them..on both sides....another two by four running across at chest level for "soap"......and we had to take navy showers.....

fun fun fun

SicEmBaylor
1/5/2007, 05:42 PM
I feel your pain, brother. I lived at Murdaugh Hall at UCO here and it's almost exactly like you described. Some of the dudes there are freakin weird when they're showering.

On a side note your dorms were probably alot more sanitary than UCO's. At the beginning of the semester I moved in and there was a urinal that, I kid you not, was filled to the top with pee. When I moved out at the end of the semester that same urinal was still filled with freaking pee. On top of alla that the whole place smelled like a mixture between a hospital and bull dookie.

We have pretty decent Mexican cleaning ladies I think. I tried to offer one 20.00 a week to clean my dorm room as well, but she said she'd get fired.

There are an extraordinary number of homeless in Waco and my dorm is right on the edge of campus so there were times that we'd find a homeless guy in our showers. We'd have to call the Keystone Cops to come run them off.

Honestly though, I just don't like talking to other guys while I'm using that sort of facility.

DustySooner
1/5/2007, 05:59 PM
We have pretty decent Mexican cleaning ladies I think. I tried to offer one 20.00 a week to clean my dorm room as well, but she said she'd get fired.

There are an extraordinary number of homeless in Waco and my dorm is right on the edge of campus so there were times that we'd find a homeless guy in our showers. We'd have to call the Keystone Cops to come run them off.

Honestly though, I just don't like talking to other guys while I'm using that sort of facility.

Ok, point for SicEm on the homeless guys. That's funny stuff. Did your dorms recommend you wear flip flops in the shower, too?

SicEmBaylor
1/5/2007, 06:05 PM
Ok, point for SicEm on the homeless guys. That's funny stuff. Did your dorms recommend you wear flip flops in the shower, too?
Oh God, yes.

And regardless I would have anyway. I never walk anywhere barefoot much less a community shower.

There was one guy on our floor, never figured out who it was, who shaved his pubes periodically in the shower. Afterward most wouldn't use the shower until the next day after the cleaning staff had scrubbed the place down.

DustySooner
1/5/2007, 06:22 PM
Oh God, yes.

And regardless I would have anyway. I never walk anywhere barefoot much less a community shower.

There was one guy on our floor, never figured out who it was, who shaved his pubes periodically in the shower. Afterward most wouldn't use the shower until the next day after the cleaning staff had scrubbed the place down.

Yeah same here on the barefoot thing. One of my pet peeves.

I always thought the interracial writing on the walls and stalls were pretty funny. Surprisingly, most of the time it was was between black people and the asians. Every once in awhile you'd get a "Kill whitey" thrown in there.

SicEmBaylor
1/5/2007, 06:25 PM
Yeah same here on the barefoot thing. One of my pet peeves.

I always thought the interracial writing on the walls and stalls were pretty funny. Surprisingly, most of the time it was was between black people and the asians. Every once in awhile you'd get a "Kill whitey" thrown in there.

We don't have black people at Baylor. There's some that play football and basketball, but I'm not sure where they live.

I did, however, have an Asian roommate. He was of Taiwanese decent so essentially Chinese. He was 2nd generation, but was still very very asian. He was a pretty good guy really. I was the "bad" roommate and he tolerated a lot of ****.

DustySooner
1/5/2007, 06:34 PM
We don't have black people at Baylor. There's some that play football and basketball, but I'm not sure where they live.

I did, however, have an Asian roommate. He was of Taiwanese decent so essentially Chinese. He was 2nd generation, but was still very very asian. He was a pretty good guy really. I was the "bad" roommate and he tolerated a lot of ****.

Yeah most of the Asians here are really friendly, but the only problem is at least half the UCO students are Asians and when I say Asian I mean full blown from another country. It makes English class really rough. Plus most them have the bookbags that are on wheels and they walk really slow..so that makes walking some places a huge pain when you're in a hurry.

Sam Spade
1/5/2007, 06:34 PM
I talk in the ****house all the time. Stall-to-stall or urinal-to-urinal. What's the big deal? It's a ****house, not a church. All I ask is that if you're one of those urinal farters, please don't sidle up next to me at the urinal and cut the cheese. At least move down a ****er or two.
But if you walk into the bathroom using a Bluetooth device...Deano will pee on your leg.

BoomerSooner247
1/5/2007, 07:08 PM
every male should watch this Male Restroom Etiquette (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw) :D its worth watching the whole 10 minutes. good moral at the end :)