PDA

View Full Version : And I thought Bama fans were Psycho!!

SelmaBamaFan
1/5/2007, 01:16 PM
Well.. we are, but check this out:

http://thedailytimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070104/SPORTS/701040322

He is a traitor," said Robinson — donning an "I Hate Nick Saban" T-shirt. "We should erase him from the record books and take everything back with his name on it. When he comes back he might get shot on the field — that or hit with a beer bottle."

homerSimpsonsBrain
1/5/2007, 01:36 PM
Gotta love the swamp aggies.

Octavian
1/5/2007, 01:50 PM
Saban's a snake

Flagstaffsooner
1/5/2007, 01:53 PM
Wait until Bama fires him. The poo will really hit the fan. Love it!

TUSooner
1/5/2007, 01:59 PM
You should have just said "LSU fans" and then I wouldn't have had to click on the link!
:)

Texas Golfer
1/5/2007, 01:59 PM
It's not like he went directly from LSU to 'Bama.

SelmaBamaFan
1/5/2007, 02:00 PM
Too late now I guess TU, sorry. I'll do better next time. :(

soonerinabilene
1/5/2007, 02:07 PM
erase his records huh? that means the title from '03 goes to bama with him them i guess? chalk up another one for the tide!!

TUSooner
1/5/2007, 02:09 PM
It's not like he went directly from LSU to 'Bama.
Exactly. LSU fans are - in general and per capita - the most arrogant and rude fans I've ever seen, and they can't wait to take serious offense at anybody who won't bow down and worship at their altar. Years ago I was reviled on one of their boards for merely saying that had that played an outstanding game, but not lauding them as my favorite team - which evidently I am required by natural law to do because I live in Louisiana. That's when I quit trying to like LSU even a little.

SelmaBamaFan
1/5/2007, 02:12 PM
erase his records huh? that means the title from '03 goes to bama with him them i guess? chalk up another one for the tide!!

YES!!! THANK YOU!!!!

CincySooner
1/5/2007, 02:17 PM
Gotta love the swamp aggies.

heh... swamp aggie.

Texas Golfer
1/5/2007, 02:20 PM
Exactly. LSU fans are - in general and per capita - the most arrogant and rude fans I've ever seen, and they can't wait to take serious offense at anybody who won't bow down and worship at their altar. Years ago I was reviled on one of their boards for merely saying that had that played an outstanding game, but not lauding them as my favorite team - which evidently I am required by natural law to do because I live in Louisiana. That's when I quit trying to like LSU even a little.

That's why I'm hoping the rumors of their backup QB transferring to OU is true. He's supposed to be a great QB and, even better, he'd be coming from LSU.

Widescreen
1/5/2007, 02:23 PM
Well.. we are, but check this out:

http://thedailytimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070104/SPORTS/701040322
Remember, these are some of the same people who were shooting at the people who were trying to rescue them.

westcoast_sooner
1/5/2007, 04:05 PM
Wait until Bama fires him. The poo will really hit the fan. Love it!

That would imply that he actually sticks around long enough for Bama to FIRE him instead of him leaving to take the next "hot" job - like after Pete Carroll goes back to the NFL.

RedstickSooner
1/5/2007, 04:24 PM
That would imply that he actually sticks around long enough for Bama to FIRE him instead of him leaving to take the next "hot" job - like after Pete Carroll goes back to the NFL.

Surely with Saban's career track, Bama is smart enough to put a $25 million (or somesuch) buyout clause in his contract?

They'd be idiots not to. Dude has happy feet.

jthomas666
1/5/2007, 04:30 PM
Surely with Saban's career track, Bama is smart enough to put a $25 million (or somesuch) buyout clause in his contract?

They'd be idiots not to. Dude has happy feet.From what I understand, the contact will be loaded with longevity-based incentives, and will have a massive buyout.

OUinFLA
1/5/2007, 04:37 PM
I put a massive $300 buyout in my contract.
My wife who is my boss laughed her butt off and started writting out the check.
Sometimes I dont know where I stand in our relationship?

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/5/2007, 05:13 PM
erase his records huh? that means the title from '03 goes to bama with him them i guess? chalk up another one for the tide!!]

Word

If the kat-baiters don't want to remember Saban won them a title then maybe they should give Bama the crystal football.

SelmaBamaFan
1/5/2007, 05:19 PM
]

Word

If the kat-baiters don't want to remember Saban won them a title then maybe they should give Bama the crystal football.

Oh my, I'm liking you folks more and more each day!!! :D

TUSooner
1/5/2007, 06:03 PM
Word

PLUS, they are now playing with Saban's recruits.

These folks are the whiniest fans evar.

royalfan5
1/5/2007, 06:20 PM
]

Word

They probably already claimed it anyway, so they might as well have it.

Big Red Ron
1/5/2007, 06:21 PM
Those people are delusional.

tbl
1/5/2007, 07:00 PM
But the second that (expletive) comes and coaches my rival team, I know he doesn't have any morals.

Uhhh... sorry LSU tard. LSU doesn't have a rival.

There are two people I dislike in this world. One is the devil, and the other is Nick Saban. As soon as he comes into Baton Rouge, I am going to find out where he is staying and sleep outside in a cot.

That's more like it... That's the LSU fans I've come to know.

goingoneight
1/6/2007, 12:40 AM
They're just ****ed that Nick Satan is now with a real program and they're stuck with an aggy coach who suspends players for a quarter of a game.

RedstickSooner
1/6/2007, 05:15 PM
Y'know, the thing that's amusing about all this Saban crap is that LSU fans are ****ed at Saban -- when it's Skip Bertman that made him leave.

Saban wanted a raise, Bertman told him to go fudge himself, and it was shortly after that Saban took the Dolphins job.

What's more, when Saban *took* the Dolphins job, Bertman told him he wasn't welcome at LSU if he ever decided to return.

LSU fans need to quit bitching about Saban, who is (at heart) just really, really, really fond of money (and coaching college ball) -- and start wondering why a national championship wasn't worth a copule more million a year.

After all, that national championship seems to have been worth it to 'Bama, and they didn't even *claim* the 2003 championship. Which is pretty weird for them.

Geekboy
1/6/2007, 06:17 PM
I don't revile you, TU. I've always liked you and still do!

MamaMia
1/6/2007, 08:57 PM
Alot of the LSU fans are a pretty odd bunch alright. I do believe, however that I would feel kind of creepy inside if Coach Stoops quit coaching at OU, went to the NFL for a couple of years, and then took a job at Texas Tech. :)

OUstud
1/6/2007, 09:50 PM
When Les freakin' Miles is the only coach in your school's history with back-to-back 10 win seasons, you probably have better things to worry about.

RedstickSooner
1/6/2007, 10:50 PM
Alot of the LSU fans are a pretty odd bunch alright. I do believe, however that I would feel kind of creepy inside if Coach Stoops quit coaching at OU, went to the NFL for a couple of years, and then took a job at Texas Tech. :)

Yes, but if you found out Boren had turned him down when he'd mentioned he might like a raise rather than leave for the NFL, and further, that Boren told him once he quit that he wasn't welcome back -- which one would you hold the grudge against?