PDA

View Full Version : urinal posture

jk the sooner fan
1/5/2007, 01:09 PM
we only have one urinal here at work, so often times there's a line or a wait

i've noticed the various posture that i've seen

there's the guy thats so damn close to the urinal, he looks as if he's actually inside the thing, or trying to hump it

then there's the guy who's head is slumped down as if he's looking thru a microscope to find his weenis

then there's the guy who stands back like 4 feet from the damn thing, peeing all over the place

then there's the guy with his hands on his hips, shooting freestyle, and eyes pointed at the ceiling

Petro-Sooner
1/5/2007, 01:10 PM
LOL

TexasSooner01
1/5/2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the Giggle! I really needed it today.

Mjcpr
1/5/2007, 01:14 PM
What, no one (or both) hand on the wall guy?

I never understood that. How long did you plan on being there that you couldn't stand up without support?

OUHOMER
1/5/2007, 01:24 PM
this thread is perfect withOUT pics. thank you

1/5/2007, 01:41 PM
At least there isn't a "#2 in the urinal guy."

yermom
1/5/2007, 01:43 PM
wait 'til mdk gets here

jk the sooner fan
1/5/2007, 01:45 PM

I never understood that. How long did you plan on being there that you couldn't stand up without support?

oh so true, forgot about him

Sooner_Bob
1/5/2007, 01:46 PM
Too bad SicEm will never get the humor in this . . .

RacerX
1/5/2007, 02:01 PM
The guy that leans forward and rests his forhead on the wall.

There's a stain.

SoonerInKCMO
1/5/2007, 02:01 PM

I'm that guy sometimes. But only when I'm at the bar and am afraid that my drunk *** is going to fall into the urinal.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/5/2007, 02:05 PM
So you just stand there and watch while you wait your turn?

Boys are weird.

And I'm learning a lot from this thread.

jk the sooner fan
1/5/2007, 02:08 PM
what the hell am i supposed to do? put my nose in the corner? he's got his back to me.....there's really not much else to do.....and the guy in the urinal is a bit like the white elephant in the room....kinda hard to miss

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/5/2007, 02:10 PM
I wonder why men's rooms don't just have stalls. It's rare that you have an audience in the ladies' room.

jk the sooner fan
1/5/2007, 02:11 PM
well we do have 2 stalls, but its against protocol to use them for going #1.....we save that for the guys that have to go poo

soonerinabilene
1/5/2007, 02:11 PM
at least there is not that kid from school that drops his pants down to his ankles at the urinal.

jk the sooner fan
1/5/2007, 02:14 PM
i have 2 boys......i always hated taking them to the restroom when they were little.....they coudlnt grasp the concept of dropping trou just enough to go pee......no, they had to stand there bare *** naked, pants around their ankles, holding their shirt up under their chin

soonerinabilene
1/5/2007, 02:16 PM
i have 2 boys......i always hated taking them to the restroom when they were little.....they coudlnt grasp the concept of dropping trou just enough to go pee......no, they had to stand there bare *** naked, pants around their ankles, holding their shirt up under their chin

yeah, but those are kids... thats kinda understandable. IN HIGH SCHOOL there was a kid that did that! i am not making this stuff up!

jk the sooner fan
1/5/2007, 02:18 PM
oh yeah, when you're older.......DONT DO THAT!

yermom
1/5/2007, 02:19 PM
well we do have 2 stalls, but its against protocol to use them for going #1.....we save that for the guys that have to go poo

you stand in line instead of using the empty stall?

f that :)

jk the sooner fan
1/5/2007, 02:21 PM
no, i dont

C&CDean
1/5/2007, 02:27 PM
I pinched a deuce one time in a trough-type urinal in France. The only stall was taken, and big daddy had to go. **** em' anyhow, they're French.

C&CDean
1/5/2007, 02:38 PM
the funniest protocol is at a big time sports event in an old stadium...there ain't none. dudes lined up 12 deep behind about 14 pi55ers, shuffling up when somebody's done...everybody swearing about about the gd quarterback or the frickin' relief pitcher. Why can't women do this? No, they gotta complain about lack of facilities and make more noise about cleanliness. And, whassup with the "family" restrooms? What kind of crap is that?

Heh. And who remembers the Cotton Bowl when the ****house floods? That's really cool cause then you just **** on the floor into the rest of the sewage.

jk the sooner fan
1/5/2007, 02:41 PM
dean.......umm, there's no paper at the trough.....

C&CDean
1/5/2007, 03:05 PM

Dude, you really are a city slicker.

Growing up, my mom would always ask "Dean, where do all your underwear go?" and "Dean, why are all your t-shirts torn around the bottom?"

We used to spend all our time out in the desert. When you had to take a growler, you sure as hell didn't wipe with cacti, and of course there's no leaves or anything else (although I did try to use a rock one time - but don't suggest it - especially when it's 112 degrees out), so you just drop your boxers and tear them in half and wipe with a half and put the other half in your pocket. Same with t-shirts. When you were out of boxers, you tore off the bottom of your t-shirt and used it.

I thought everybody knew/did this.

Pricetag
1/5/2007, 03:30 PM
It's obvious, he used his Cottonelle Fresh Wipes travel pack.

soonerinabilene
1/5/2007, 03:33 PM

Growing up, my mom would always ask "Dean, where do all your underwear go?" and "Dean, why are all your t-shirts torn around the bottom?"

We used to spend all our time out in the desert. When you had to take a growler, you sure as hell didn't wipe with cacti, and of course there's no leaves or anything else (although I did try to use a rock one time - but don't suggest it - especially when it's 112 degrees out), so you just drop your boxers and tear them in half and wipe with a half and put the other half in your pocket. Same with t-shirts. When you were out of boxers, you tore off the bottom of your t-shirt and used it.

and we wonder why most of the nation thinks oklahoma fans are rednecks:)

i actually did that hunting one time. my dad asked why i only had one sleeve on my shirt when i came in from the stand. when you gotta go, you gotta go.

jk the sooner fan
1/5/2007, 03:38 PM

ok, there were times when i was out on a field problem in the army, that i've copped a squat out in the middle of nowhere

opksooner
1/5/2007, 03:52 PM
In re: leaning on the wall.

Just wait until BPH catches up with ya. You'll be leaning there for quite a while........and waitin' for that v e r y l a s t d r o p.

Trust me.

Petro-Sooner
1/5/2007, 03:54 PM
I found it wierd when I'm standing at the ****er in the cotton bowl. For those that remember there is a four foot wall or so. Troughs on both sides. I was stareing at another guy taking a ****. Didnt know what to think about that one.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/5/2007, 04:04 PM

Or you could do like most West Africans...

On a medical trip to review facilities, one MOH type asked about the can of brown water in the stalls...

Needless to say, less hand shaking and lots of germ gel. Also, once in place, lots of TP was sent and "safety" programs developed to explain use of said TP...

TexasLidig8r
1/5/2007, 04:27 PM
wow.. just .... wow...:confused:

Chuck Bao
1/5/2007, 04:58 PM
I'm obviously not giving this much thought. But, which is worse? Splatter back on the pants or a puddle left under the urinal or both with the “look no-hands” approach. Or, your urinal-hugging colleague totally fumbles and starts peeing down his pants leg because he has a piercing and is shooting at rabbits with more than one stream?

NormanPride
1/5/2007, 04:59 PM
I bet that was one of those questions they knew the answer to right after asking it.

"What's that can of brown water for? Oh. No, that's okay. I'll get that paper myself."

OUstud
1/5/2007, 05:19 PM
yeah, but those are kids... thats kinda understandable. IN HIGH SCHOOL there was a kid that did that! i am not making this stuff up!

Um, yeah I have had classes upstairs at my school, and the only 2nd floor restrooms are right by the special ed room, and apparently all of those kids do that.