PDA

View Full Version : Nick Zepp Sighting!!

Collier11
1/5/2007, 02:53 AM
Sitting up late at night, I thought id breeze on over to jimtraber.com(a complete waste of time) and I found this little bit of insight by good ol' NickZepp, I guess he will live on forever with his brilliance
:rolleyes:

Quote NickZepp Replybullet Posted: 03 January 2007 at 10:24am

Originally posted by cowboyorange
So I guess you think stoops is a better coach than Carrol or Tressell?

I would put Coker above Stoops right now. <<<< thats him

Seamus
1/5/2007, 03:01 AM
All spek to you that you have rightfully earned, but do we really want to import that nonsense once the Nick Zepp Troll Prohibition Act of 200whatever has been enacted by the House of Philpresentatives?

Sláinte, and God bless America
Seamus

Collier11
1/5/2007, 03:33 AM
ya, I realize no one wants to hear his name, but just in case anyone thought that he might have gotten any smarter...there ya go

Big Red Ron
1/5/2007, 03:56 AM
I think Nick is James the Marvel.

royalfan5
1/5/2007, 08:51 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw Nick Zepp ripping Stoops on a Star Trek site. I'm not kidding. There was someone named Zeppster with a Sooner avatar talking about how Stoops couldn't coach. It gave me a nice chuckle.

Boomer.....
1/5/2007, 09:28 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw Nick Zepp ripping Stoops on a Star Trek site. I'm not kidding. There was someone named Zeppster with a Sooner avatar talking about how Stoops couldn't coach. It gave me a nice chuckle.
So, you frequent trekkie sites.

:les: NERD ALERT!!!!!

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/5/2007, 09:59 AM
So, you frequent trekkie sites.

:les: NERD ALERT!!!!!

I think I can top that. I bought the old animated Star Trek series on DVD last week.

Oh, and Nick Zepp likes mens figure skating.

picasso
1/5/2007, 10:21 AM
I think Nick ate model plane glue as a child.

SoonerStormchaser
1/5/2007, 10:22 AM
I'm just glad I haven't turned into the resident board idiot, although I may be heading there.

RacerX
1/5/2007, 10:37 AM
Nick has said worse circa 2002ish.

I guess he was like 8 then.

soonerinabilene
1/5/2007, 11:33 AM
i actually figured he would have more to say than that. i guess warcraft is helping him keep his emotions in check.

Collier11
1/5/2007, 12:31 PM
i actually figured he would have more to say than that. i guess warcraft is helping him keep his emotions in check.

He went on for a while, I just didnt want to keep reading cus then I would have had to register and reply and I didnt want to waste anymore time

Luthor
1/5/2007, 03:54 PM
Oh good grief. The only thing Larry Coker is qualified to coach is the fire starter squad for the tOSU couch lighters.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/5/2007, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=Luthor]Oh good grief. The only things Larry Coker is qualified to coach are the other 7 dwarfs for Snow Whites soccer team.QUOTE]

Fixed

OKC-SLC
1/5/2007, 06:44 PM
so let me get this straight...

have we yet addressed the fact that you are visiting Star Trek sites? What, was the Dungeons and Dragons bboard down that night?

(I keed)

(mostly)

Big Red Ron
1/5/2007, 07:11 PM
Oh good grief. The only thing Larry Coker is qualified to coach is the fire starter squad for the tOSU couch lighters.Or the Minnesota Gophers.

:O