PDA

View Full Version : dolemite won't do Jager shots

Frozen Sooner
1/4/2007, 02:39 PM
But I still like the guy.

Boomer.....
1/4/2007, 02:46 PM
I loves me some Jager!

It's about one of the only shot's that I will voluntarily take.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/4/2007, 02:47 PM
I won't either. Do you still love me?

dolemitesooner
1/4/2007, 02:47 PM
I TOOK 2

C&CDean
1/4/2007, 02:59 PM
Jager shots are for chicks. Exclusively.

I've drank that **** one time in my life. It was after drinking maybe 10 shots of tequila with beer chasers. This happened about 20 years ago. These chicks come into the bar and say "hey, you want a jager shot?" I'm all "WTF is jager?" They're "it's this cool liquer that tastes great." I go "you buying?" She goes "sure." So, I get this brown shot that was very cold. I drank it and went "that doesn't taste great, that tastes just like Vicks Formula 44 D." She goes "cool, want another?" I go "sure, if you're buying."

Long story short, she bought me about 5-6 shots. I got up to go to the bathroom - and couldn't make it through the damn door. I kept swerving into the wall. I finally got in, but couldn't pee without holding on to the urinal pipes. If I let go, I was ****ing all over the bathroom. So I thought "time to go." And I went out and started driving home. I made it as far as the Kenney Shoes parking lot - and this by covering up one eye - before I went puke city.

Somehow I made it to my apartment (which was upstairs). My brother found me the next day laying across the threshold with my head holding the door open. My boots were on the steps, and my pants were down around my ankles - I guess I was undressing as I was climbing the stairs. It was in Tucson, it was in July, and it was about 110 degrees when he woke me up. The air conditioner was blowing like hell since the door was open. I was sick for 2 full days.

So, from this experience I have deduced that jager is for chicks.

The End.

slickdawg
1/4/2007, 03:01 PM
I don't do Jager, or anything else. :/

Mjcpr
1/4/2007, 03:02 PM
My boots were on the steps, and my pants were down around my ankles - I guess I was undressing as I was climbing the stairs.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what happened.

:D

Frozen Sooner
1/4/2007, 03:04 PM

I've drank that **** one time in my life. It was after drinking maybe 10 shots of tequila with beer chasers. This happened about 20 years ago. These chicks come into the bar and say "hey, you want a jager shot?" I'm all "WTF is jager?" They're "it's this cool liquer that tastes great." I go "you buying?" She goes "sure." So, I get this brown shot that was very cold. I drank it and went "that doesn't taste great, that tastes just like Vicks Formula 44 D." She goes "cool, want another?" I go "sure, if you're buying."

Long story short, she bought me about 5-6 shots. I got up to go to the bathroom - and couldn't make it through the damn door. I kept swerving into the wall. I finally got in, but couldn't pee without holding on to the urinal pipes. If I let go, I was ****ing all over the bathroom. So I thought "time to go." And I went out and started driving home. I made it as far as the Kenney Shoes parking lot - and this by covering up one eye - before I went puke city.

Somehow I made it to my apartment (which was upstairs). My brother found me the next day laying across the threshold with my head holding the door open. My boots were on the steps, and my pants were down around my ankles - I guess I was undressing as I was climbing the stairs. It was in Tucson, it was in July, and it was about 110 degrees when he woke me up. The air conditioner was blowing like hell since the door was open. I was sick for 2 full days.

The End.

So, because you can't hold your liquor, something called "Huntmaster" is for chicks? :D

Doleo, when did you take two? I remember buying you one and having to give it to strawboy, then having to take one that someone bought for you.

IB4OU2
1/4/2007, 03:12 PM
Dang Dean! heroin, acid, and now Jager shots.....:eek:

C&CDean
1/4/2007, 03:22 PM
Yeah, and the Jager was the worse of all the drugs.

IB4OU2
1/4/2007, 03:32 PM
Yeah, and the Jager was the worse of all the drugs.

I know, I'm surprised I survived the 70's...:D

skycat
1/4/2007, 03:37 PM
I always thought Jager was just something you did in college basically on a dare.

royalfan5
1/4/2007, 03:39 PM
I enjoy Jaeger, but I also enjoy black licorice.

slickdawg
1/4/2007, 03:43 PM

My Dad loves that stuff, I can't STAND it.

Boomer.....
1/4/2007, 03:55 PM
I wont eat black licorice either, but that wont deter me from a Jager shot. :D

Pricetag
1/4/2007, 04:00 PM
The best part about Jager is its ability to make your toothpaste taste like it the next day.

picasso
1/4/2007, 04:01 PM
it does suck. even for shots and yeah it's purple when ya puke it back up too.

dolemitesooner
1/4/2007, 04:01 PM
So, because you can't hold your liquor, something called "Huntmaster" is for chicks? :D

Doleo, when did you take two? I remember buying you one and having to give it to strawboy, then having to take one that someone bought for you.
Ok2la bought me 2 after the second I about lost it.....then he bought me a thrid and I gave it 2 you...I will never and I mean nevber drink that **** again

GottaHavePride
1/4/2007, 04:20 PM

I don't mind Jaeger, but I'd rather have scotch.

Boomer.....
1/4/2007, 04:21 PM
There's nothing like a Jager Blaster to start the night off right. :cool:

royalfan5
1/4/2007, 04:21 PM
I don't mind Jaeger, but I'd rather have scotch.
I like Scotch too, it just goes down too easy for me and then interesting things tend to happen.

soonerboomer93
1/4/2007, 05:17 PM
I haven't done Yager shots for 10 years, and I can go at least that long before I'll have any desire to do them again

Okla-homey
1/4/2007, 05:56 PM
But I still like the guy.

He won't drink Bols gin either...and that stuff was Ray Charles' favorite. Seriously.;)

yermom
1/4/2007, 06:14 PM
it's not bad, if i did shots, i'd have no problem with Jager

now Scotch? that ****e is nasty...

Frozen Sooner
1/4/2007, 06:25 PM
I haven't done Yager shots for 10 years, and I can go at least that long before I'll have any desire to do them again

I bet if a cute Korean girl asked you to do one you'd do it.

royalfan5
1/4/2007, 06:25 PM
it's not bad, if i did shots, i'd have no problem with Jager

now Scotch? that ****e is nasty...
It's an aquired taste. It eventually goes from gasoline to goodness.

soonerboomer93
1/4/2007, 06:39 PM
I bet if a cute Korean girl asked you to do one you'd do it.

Naw, she suckers me into doing tequila shots. I don't mind them, it's just that it's cheap *** aristocrat brand white tequila. Hell, I had to teach her how to do them right. They would have all the components, just not the lick it, drink it, suck it aspect. It was a drink it, lick it, suck it. I did pick up a Jager hat as a freebie at one of bars here though.

So how was your Jager shots? :D

Frozen Sooner
1/4/2007, 06:54 PM
Naw, she suckers me into doing tequila shots. I don't mind them, it's just that it's cheap *** aristocrat brand white tequila. Hell, I had to teach her how to do them right. They would have all the components, just not the lick it, drink it, suck it aspect. It was a drink it, lick it, suck it. I did pick up a Jager hat as a freebie at one of bars here though.

So how was your Jager shots? :D

They were phenomenal. As was the beer I was sucking down, and as was Candy, the semi-attractive waitress who got one hell of a lot more attractive the more alcohol I downed.

Note to self: Starting to drink at 1:00 is a bad idea unless you plan to keep going until 2. Stopping at 8pm is a bad idea. Stopping at 8pm and then driving to Maricopa at 11 is a REALLY bad idea.

Pricetag
1/4/2007, 07:03 PM
They were phenomenal. As was the beer I was sucking down, and as was Candy, the semi-attractive waitress who got one hell of a lot more attractive the more alcohol I downed.

Note to self: Starting to drink at 1:00 is a bad idea unless you plan to keep going until 2. Stopping at 8pm is a bad idea. Stopping at 8pm and then driving to Maricopa at 11 is a REALLY bad idea.
Maricopa, huh? Did it smell like an elephant was following you around and taking dumps the entire time when you were outside? We were there at the Harrah's on New Year's Eve, and I could barely stand the smell outside.

soonerboomer93
1/4/2007, 07:17 PM

Light weight.

I'll be drinking from 11ish to um, whenever Junga kicks me out this weekend :D

SelmaBamaFan
1/4/2007, 07:26 PM
I wont do a Jaeger shot, but I'll damn sure do a Jaeger bomb!!! or three... or four... etc

yermom
1/4/2007, 07:37 PM
mmm...Jager bombs

SelmaBamaFan
1/4/2007, 07:43 PM
Jaeger (Jager, wtf is the official spelling anyways) bombs make the world go 'round!

Frozen Sooner
1/4/2007, 07:44 PM
Maricopa, huh? Did it smell like an elephant was following you around and taking dumps the entire time when you were outside? We were there at the Harrah's on New Year's Eve, and I could barely stand the smell outside.

I mentioned that to Mom. Apparently there's a cattle yard that's shutting down in the next couple of years. I thought it kind of strange that they'd buy a house for three and a half bills that smelled like the devil's halitosis outside.

Frozen Sooner
1/4/2007, 07:45 PM
Light weight.

I'll be drinking from 11ish to um, whenever Junga kicks me out this weekend :D

It ain't about time, it's about volume over time.

And if you were a REAL man you'd be drinking Soju anyhow.

SelmaBamaFan
1/4/2007, 07:46 PM
It is about time. Remember drinking LiTs from 11AM til 9PM Alaska time? Oh wait... that was me hehe.

GottaHavePride
1/4/2007, 07:47 PM
Jaeger (Jager, wtf is the official spelling anyways) bombs make the world go 'round!

Jägermeister

http://www.jagermeister.com/welcome/img/bottle_t.jpg

SelmaBamaFan
1/4/2007, 07:48 PM
Thanks! Time to edit my post... oh wait you quoted me.. dammit :mad:

GottaHavePride
1/4/2007, 07:53 PM
Heh. I think both Jager and Jaeger are acceptable substitutes for people that don't want to find the German a. Hell, even Yaeger makes sense, because the J is pronounced as a Y. Now, spelling it Yeager will make everone start up with the "Chuck Chuck!" business again. ;)

Frozen Sooner
1/4/2007, 07:53 PM
It is about time. Remember drinking LiTs from 11AM til 9PM Alaska time? Oh wait... that was me hehe.

That one was about time AND volume over time. I had to pour your *** into the WRX.

Frozen Sooner
1/4/2007, 07:55 PM
Heh. I think both Jager and Jaeger are acceptable substitutes for people that don't want to find the German a. Hell, even Yaeger makes sense, because the J is pronounced as a Y. Now, spelling it Yeager will make everone start up with the "Chuck Chuck!" business again. ;)

I think it's technically more correct to use Jaeger to approximate the sound of the umlauted a, (like schoen instead of shon in danke schoen,) but that's an extra letter to type and I don't feel like it.

soonerboomer93
1/4/2007, 08:01 PM
It ain't about time, it's about volume over time.

And if you were a REAL man you'd be drinking Soju anyhow.

Oh, plenty will be confused. Gotta get my man J.O. **** faced since the wife is out of town.

Soju is ok, they don't serve it there. Besides it's not really that strong, the tequilla knocks her on her *** better then Soju does.

hookem31
1/4/2007, 08:12 PM
I have to laugh whenever people order Jager bombs. We charge $7.25 for them and considering the alcohol content in Jager, it's kind of a waste.

josh09
1/4/2007, 08:22 PM

The End.

DAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM

OUFAN29
1/5/2007, 12:22 AM
If you would have done JD shots, I would have joined. Drink that like it is water.

Octavian
1/5/2007, 02:07 AM
Right after his shot, Doleo gained enough composure to stumble to the bathroom.

Everyone laughed.

Octavian
1/5/2007, 02:12 AM
...Candy, the semi-attractive waitress who got one hell of a lot more attractive the more alcohol I downed.

the outfit bumped her up a couple notches ;)

Frozen Sooner
1/5/2007, 02:12 AM
Heh. I remember that. That's about as green as I've ever seen someone.

yermom
1/5/2007, 02:30 AM
Right after his shot, Doleo gained enough composure to knock over some beer as he stumbled to the bathroom and not notice

Everyone laughed.

fixed :D

soonerboomer93
1/5/2007, 02:49 AM
Beer goggles and low cut skirts ftw?

soonerboomer93
1/5/2007, 02:50 AM
Heh. I remember that. That's about as green as I've ever seen someone.

This is the reason I very rarely mix beer and liquor in the same session. The occasional tequila shot is all good though.

Octavian
1/6/2007, 02:38 AM
fixed :D

that almost hit me....almost :D

dolemitesooner
1/6/2007, 03:45 AM
Man guys ...I was ****ing drunk

Collier11
1/6/2007, 04:01 AM
My boots were on the steps, and my pants were down around my ankles - I guess I was undressing as I was climbing the stairs. .

Good stuff, every time I get "wasted" I wake up the next morning to find a clothes trail from the front door to my bedroom door. I guess this is a guy thing, that we want all of our clothes off by the time we get to bed so we dont pass out or puke trying to get undressed in the room??? LOL

afs
1/6/2007, 04:35 AM
Oh, plenty will be confused. Gotta get my man J.O. **** faced since the wife is out of town.

Soju is ok, they don't serve it there. Besides it's not really that strong, the tequilla knocks her on her *** better then Soju does.
Best Soju drink I've found is:

.5L bottle of Soju
.5L bottle of Sprite or Korean equilivent.
150ml Korean energy drink (you know it by the Blue Cross on the bottle found in bars, unless you can read Hongul.

Mix all three into pitcher, pour into shot glasses until all consumed. Taste like Lemon-Lime gatorade w/ a kick. It will get you ****-faced in a heartbeat. I consumed 1 pitcher plus a fair share of Hite last night = no hangover.

SelmaBamaFan
1/6/2007, 12:57 PM
Man guys ...I was ****ing drunk

Pics?

BudSooner
1/6/2007, 03:58 PM
Pics?
"YoU beTter MoVE ouT of my way I goTTa ****, If YoU don't I'm gonna Karate choP yo ***!"
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/6473/dolemiteactionshot3uu.jpg

dolemitesooner
2/29/2008, 03:05 PM
i CANT WAIT TO MEET FROZE AGAIN.

strawboy was awesome...lol

proud gonzo
2/29/2008, 03:10 PM
i'm ticked i didnt' get to meet froze.

i got a message that said "i'll be in town tomorrow night" and the next day when i called he said "yeah, i couldn't find anybody to hang out with, so i'm already headed back".

what a bastard.

dolemitesooner
2/29/2008, 03:11 PM

i got a message that said "i'll be in town tomorrow night" and the next day when i called he said "yeah, i couldn't find anybody to hang out with, so i'm already headed back".

what a bastard.
I think thats partly my fault, he wanted to hang, but I had oplGAY tions

Osce0la
2/29/2008, 03:18 PM
Jager makes your puke purple? I'll have to remember that the next time I take some shots of Jager...Hell, I may have to take a few shots tonight just to see if it's true...:D

Frozen Sooner
2/29/2008, 03:24 PM

what a bastard.

Well, that'll learn ya to return phone calls.

proud gonzo
2/29/2008, 05:56 PM
know what? I'm going to mail you a box of crap and pay your mailcaribou to light it on fire.

Frozen Sooner
2/29/2008, 06:14 PM
Good. I like reindeer sausage.