PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetically

Jello Biafra
1/3/2007, 07:43 PM
speaking.

lets just say that dude that is the head coach in ummmm demmit!!!that town.....stillwater. yeh.

let's just say for grins and giggles, he was a decent coach. he went to the pros for some unknown reason and we had just fired a coach. would you want his stank azz? would you approve of using 4 million (and 3 mil and change to pay off our current head coach) to pay this freak?

the_ouskull
1/4/2007, 12:37 AM
If you're asking if we'd like to see Mike Gundy hired at OU, I'd have to turn around and ask you if you were dropped on your head a lot as a child. I'd rather see John Blake back helkjdlkjfl'j...

...sorry. I had to b*tchslap myself.

I'd rather see Gundy hired than Blake, but maybe we could get Howard back...? Or even Gomer Jones?

NO !!! Nobody would, in sound mind, want Mike Gundy coaching at OU. He's already got the taint on him.

the_ouskull

goingoneight
1/4/2007, 12:44 AM
What's a Stillwater?

tommieharris91
1/4/2007, 12:49 AM
NO !!! Nobody would, in sound mind, want Mike Gundy coaching at OU. He's already got the taint on him.
You mean he has some diseases you can only get from sheep?

GottaHavePride
1/4/2007, 01:27 AM
I think he's referring to the Bama situation. As in, if you were a Bama fan, would you be cool with them hiring a former LSU coach for outrageous amounts of money?

CrimsonandCreamForever
1/4/2007, 01:58 AM
Hypothetically, I'm not a big fan of Saban. He's a sellout. Plain and simple.

Jello Biafra
1/4/2007, 08:11 AM
Hypothetically, I'm not a big fan of Saban. He's a sellout. Plain and simple.

i agree. not too far off from franchione and miles imo....