PDA

View Full Version : I'm speechless. An email from a Longhorn cousin

MamaMia
1/3/2007, 07:19 PM
What would you say if your favorite cousin, who you really adore but who happens to be a Longhorn, wrote this email to you?

First off, I wasn't sad. :(

Dear Sissy,
I know that you are sad, but it was the best bowl
game that I have ever seen. That Boise State coach
sure can coach. They were undersized and slower, but had
more good plays and led most of the game. They deserve
a shot at the title. That is why we need a play off
system. Yall had a great season anyway. Congrats. to
your sooners.

Jello Biafra
1/3/2007, 07:20 PM
What would you say if your favorite cousin, who you really adore but who happens to be a Longhorn, wrote this email to you?

First off, I wasn't sad. :(

Dear Sissy,
I know that you are sad, but it was the best bowl
game that I have ever seen. That Boise State coach
sure can coach. They were undersized and slower, but had
more good plays and led most of the game. They deserve
a shot at the title. That is why we need a play off
system. Yall had a great season anyway. Congrats. to
your sooners.

my first question to you is......how would she know what a good coach looked like? :)

BajaOklahoma
1/3/2007, 07:21 PM
It's a trick.

OK2LA
1/3/2007, 07:21 PM
Dear Sissy's cousin -

texas still sucks.

Sissy

P.S. - play off is one word: Playoff.

Sissy

MamaMia
1/3/2007, 07:23 PM
my first question to you is......how would she know what a good coach looked like? :)Its a he cousin. Hes 4 years older than me. We're more like brother and sister. :D
It's a trick.
He is trying to get me riled up. He does that. Hes very sly. :P

sooner_born_1960
1/3/2007, 07:24 PM
I'd just say; "thanks".

Jello Biafra
1/3/2007, 07:28 PM
Its a he cousin. Hes 4 years older than me. We're more like brother and sister. :D
He is trying to get going. He does that. Hes very sly. :P

he is a longhorn............

sorry. she is just universal when i hear longhorn ;)

soonerrn
1/3/2007, 07:28 PM
Sorry MamaMia...
We all have those "crazy" cousins that we love anyway!! They can't always be Sooners! Mine have given me some grief in the past, but their team was no where to be found! I have the last laugh!

SoonerInFla
1/3/2007, 07:31 PM
He is fixin to ask you for a loan.

Widescreen
1/3/2007, 07:37 PM
cousin who you really adore but who happens to be a Longhorn
You lost me there.

;)

sooner518
1/3/2007, 08:56 PM
It's a trick.
LOL

this thread is the funniest thing ive seen all day

TXBOOMER
1/3/2007, 09:44 PM
If a longhorn thought the OU /Boise Game was better than last year's Rose Bowl I would question how much of a fan they are.

Eielson
1/3/2007, 10:14 PM
If we had won that game nobody would say that we should've gone to the Championship. Why should they go for stealing a game from us.

soonerloyal
1/3/2007, 10:28 PM
If we had won that game nobody would say that we should've gone to the Championship. Why should they go for stealing a game from us.

Wha-who-HUH?! :eek:

Sooner in Tampa
1/4/2007, 07:03 AM
Sorry Mama for the language...but the only response is:

**** off dip****

BIG_IKE
1/4/2007, 08:12 AM
Actually...all the Whorns at my office thought this years Fiesta Bowl was a better game. They say it was not "personally" better, but as a game it was. And I must agree.

TXBOOMER
1/4/2007, 08:52 AM
Actually...all the Whorns at my office thought this years Fiesta Bowl was a better game. They say it was not "personally" better, but as a game it was. And I must agree.

They show how dumb whorns truly are. If OU would have stopped USC on fourth and less than a yard and marched it down the field in the closing seconds to win a National Championship......that would be the best game that I ever saw or ever will see. Us getting prevent defense beat by a decent team with less talent doesn't qualify for me.

MamaMia
1/4/2007, 09:53 AM
I might just mention that the turnovers helped to do us in, or something like that.

Oldnslo
1/4/2007, 10:08 AM
I might just mention that the turnovers helped to do us in, or something like that.
The Hell of losing a game such as that is when one looks back at it, Every Single F'n miscue could have been the one that made the difference.

Losing is overrated.