1/3/2007, 05:04 PM
who finds this really funny?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,241137,00.html

SicEmBaylor
1/3/2007, 05:06 PM
I sure do detest that woman.

silverwheels
1/3/2007, 05:08 PM
Caucus is a funny word. Sheehan is just pathetic.

jk the sooner fan
1/3/2007, 05:08 PM
yeah she is at that

MamaMia
1/3/2007, 05:11 PM
She's very annoying.

RedStripe
1/3/2007, 05:15 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/images/90_vid_010307_fnl_sheehan.jpg

NormanPride
1/3/2007, 05:44 PM
Mom doesn't like her. She can go eat dirt. :mad:

hookem31
1/3/2007, 05:45 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/images/90_vid_010307_fnl_sheehan.jpg

It's a man baby, yeah!

mikeelikee
1/3/2007, 05:52 PM
She's more annoying than she is ugly. And that's hard to do! :eek:

Widescreen
1/3/2007, 06:12 PM
Cindy and her peeps put the Democrats in power. I didn't realize that.

stoopified
1/3/2007, 07:47 PM
Funny no,Ironic yes.

Okla-homey
1/4/2007, 06:03 AM
I still correspond with some former comrades who are in country. A few at the pointy-tip of the spear in Anbar province. here's the dealio, we are absolutely slaughtering the jihaadis daily. They are crappy soldiers and we get better everyday at sending large numbers of them to Allah.

We still take casualties because our guys go out looking for a fight -- as opposed to hunkering down waiting to be attacked, playing defense.

It is my considered and professional opinion that the worst thing we can do is leave. Further, all this redeployment talk emboldens and empowers the militant factions in Iraq and makes our kids' job tougher.

I believed in 2001, and still believe, we need to be in the region for at least a generation to effect substantive change. The alternative is to leave, and fight them here at home.

I know its not popular or "cool" to beleive or say these things anymore. Particularly since the donkeys have convinced much of the electorate things are a disaster by constantly repeating the mantra, "Bush is a dolt, the war is lost, and our policies have failed" over, and over, and over.

If people hear that over and over, in time they begin to believe it. It worked for the donkeys to get them the Congress. I'm just going to wait and see WTF they are able to do with their new power to placate people like Sheehan and her cronies. I predict they aren't going to be any better at this than the previous Congress. This thing in SWA is a big poop sandwich and the only way to end it is to buckle down and ensure the bad guys know we cannot be forced out until things substantially change.

In the meantime, we need to continue to slaughter jihaadis as rapidly and efficiently as possible, and do our best to help them understand our resolve is unbroken.

I also believe more troops in the short term is not the answer if Achmed the Jihaadi believes it's only temporary. The thing that will make Achmed crap his bloomers is if he believes we are there for the long-haul. Fortunately, I think the grown-ups in Washington understand this, even though they are'nt saying it much these days. I think that's what is making people like Sheehan upset.

BTW, I find it interesting that the media elite and Hollywood have intensified the call for US intervention in the Sudan. I find it particularly interesting that these same people are the ones who claim we should have continued with diplomatic efforts and UN sanctions to oust Saddam versus going in and de-throning him. Apparently, for some reason, these folks now have come to believe we need boots on the ground in the Sudan to end the humanitarian disaster there. What's up with that? Hmmmm?

Widescreen
1/4/2007, 10:29 AM
I wish we could get an accurate head-count of terrorists we've killed in Iraq. It might put our 3000 in perspective.