PDA

View Full Version : Dear Rivals of the Sooners

setem
1/3/2007, 03:05 PM
I know that OUr team got beat by a mediocre football team. I know that OUr team lost it's 3rd BCS Bowl game in a row. I know that we did not represent the Big 12 like CHAMPIONS should.

Boise State Broncos - .852 Winning percentage 75 wins 13 losses in since 2000 and they are... mediocre

I wonder who ranks above BSU in that category???

Could it be...OU???

They deserved to win that game. Our team got beat, it is as simple as that.

Nebraska fans - Good game against the tigers...no trophies at all for you guys! No Big 12 No bowl hardware...sorry!

Texas fans - GO **** YOURSELVES!

OSU fans - Go right ahead and hold that Independence Bowl win against a 6-6 Alabama over us Sooners.:rolleyes: Where did you place in the Big 12 again...?

oh...and GO **** YOURSELVES!:D

You can all go right ahead a bash OUr team for losing that game. We still have more National Championships and we for damn sure are heading in a better direction than any of your programs. Don't forget we are the Big 12 Chamions!

As for next year.

OSU have fun being the Big 12 bitch! Ole Boony can't throw enough money at your problems. I hope boys rolling around on the floor goes really well for you guys.:pop:

Texas the RRS is going to be your doomsday! Your coach has HERPES!

Nebraska we will see you in the Big 12 Championship game!

OU will be remain on top of the Big 12 and be back in a BCS bowl game in 2007.

Boomer Sooner!

SPREAD IT ON!

soonernation
1/3/2007, 03:08 PM

This is the best part of the entire post.

meoveryouxinfinity
1/3/2007, 03:11 PM
Lol don't forget Colt McCoy has herpes too!!!

MamaMia
1/3/2007, 03:13 PM
Oh my. I didnt know Mack Brown and Colt McCoy have the herpes. :eek:

Of course, I didn't know osu was considered a rival either.

soonerrn
1/3/2007, 03:15 PM
The things you learn!! :rolleyes:

StuIsTheMan
1/3/2007, 03:17 PM

they gave it to each other...they should be on one of those Viaxin Commercials...wouldn't that be cute...

meoveryouxinfinity
1/3/2007, 03:27 PM
they gave it to each other...they should be on one of those Viaxin Commercials...wouldn't that be cute...
So Mack gave it to Colt...
I guess we know where Mack got it from

http://www.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2006/09/p1_McConaughey.jpg

EEK!

Vic n Tulsa
1/3/2007, 03:27 PM
I know that OUr team got beat by a mediocre football team. I know that OUr team lost it's 3rd BCS Bowl game in a row. I know that we did not represent the Big 12 like CHAMPIONS should.

Boise State Broncos - .852 Winning percentage 75 wins 13 losses in since 2000 and they are... mediocre

I wonder is ranks above BSU in that category???

Could it be...OU???

Nebraska fans - Good game against the tigers...no trophies at all for you guys! No Big 12 No bowl hardware...sorry!

OSU fans - Go right ahead and hold that Independence Bowl win over 6-6 Alabama over us Sooners.:rolleyes: Where did you place in the Big 12 again...?

You can all go right ahead a bash OUr team for losing that game. We still have more National Championships and we for damn sure are heading in a better direction than any of your programs. Don't forget we are the Big 12 Chamions!

As for next year.

OSU have fun being the Big 12 bitch! Ole Boony can't throw enough money at your problems. I hope boys rolling around on the floor goes really well for you guys.:pop:

Boomer Sooner!

SPREAD IT ON!

Hey Dude...it's been a couple of days already and you still haven't sobered up yet?? When you finally stop drinking the koolaid, sober up and come too, you can pull your head out of your *** and join the rest of sane fan base.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/3/2007, 03:34 PM
Hey Dude...it's been a couple of days already and you still haven't sobered up yet?? When you finally stop drinking the koolaid, sober up and come too, you can pull your head out of your *** and join the rest of sane fan base.Whose fan base do you represent, Vic?

Ash
1/3/2007, 03:37 PM
Whose fan base do you represent, Vic?
:pop:

OSUAggie
1/3/2007, 03:38 PM
OSU fans - Go right ahead and hold that Independence Bowl win over 6-6 Alabama over us Sooners.:rolleyes: Where did you place in the Big 12 again...?

At least I don't have to go **** animals anymore. Thanks for representing the conference in a good, solid way.

soonermeteor
1/3/2007, 05:03 PM
I know that OUr team got beat by a mediocre football team

I dont think Boise was mediocre at all.

BudSooner
1/3/2007, 05:39 PM
At least I don't have to go **** animals anymore. Thanks for representing the conference in a good, solid way.
Hmmmm, so they stopped twisting your arm eh?:pop:

washington's fave
1/3/2007, 05:42 PM
Why does everyone have to be a hater of everything OU after a heartbreaking loss - why don't you give it up to the Bronchos they were a team of destiny on that night with the whole world rooting for them!! The SOONERS showed heart climbing back into the game when they could have tucked tail and made the game shorter by showing no effort. I applaud the effort my SOONERS showed when they clawed their way back into the game - but I also realize the BSU Bronchos played well enough to win a hard fought game. Do I wish they outcome would have been different - of course so - but I do see the valor the Bronchos showed on the field that night!!! Have a sack and congratulate the Bronchos without HATING my SOONERS - YOU BANDWAGON FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSUAggie
1/3/2007, 05:46 PM
It was Boise, not UCO.

SoonerJLB
1/3/2007, 06:01 PM

http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/5887/mackbrowncoldsoreem6.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9210/mackherpesff6.jpg

Vaevictis
1/3/2007, 06:08 PM
At least I don't have to go **** animals anymore.

Won't have to? Are you trying to say that you don't want to?

... pfft, as if anyone would believe you.

BIG_IKE
1/3/2007, 06:09 PM
dumb post...Boise does not suck first of all....and why are you pouting about our rivals. I have not even heard much if any smack. Except from you sir.

meoveryouxinfinity
1/3/2007, 06:13 PM
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/5887/mackbrowncoldsoreem6.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9210/mackherpesff6.jpg
http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/4985/herpesic8.jpg

Jello Biafra
1/3/2007, 06:14 PM

you're alright aggot......you can toss salads with the best of 'em........

orangekaje
1/3/2007, 06:21 PM
I know that OUr team got beat by a mediocre football team.

This is why everyone was rooting against OU. This is why everyone is laughing at OU after the fact. Your big head tells you that you're the mighty Oklahoma Sooners. How dare the BCS embarrass you by choosing some crappy mid-major WAC team to play against the godly Sooners? No one can beat you!

I know that OUr team lost it's 3rd BCS Bowl game in a row.

Errr...oops. http://www.gardenscure.com/420/images/smilies/scratchhead.gif Guess you got that wrong.

orangekaje
1/3/2007, 06:22 PM
All of those herpes pictures are about to make me...hungry!

Jello Biafra
1/3/2007, 06:30 PM
This is why everyone was rooting against OU. This is why everyone is laughing at OU after the fact. Your big head tells you that you're the mighty Oklahoma Sooners. How dare the BCS embarrass you by choosing some crappy mid-major WAC team to play against the godly Sooners? No one can beat you!

Errr...oops. http://www.gardenscure.com/420/images/smilies/scratchhead.gif Guess you got that wrong.

so tell me, swardswallower, is it better to lose 3 BCS games, or never to sniff one outside of watching it on tv?

OSUAggie
1/3/2007, 06:32 PM
Actually... we've played in a couple of BCS bowls, just not when they were considered BCS bowls...

orangekaje
1/3/2007, 06:41 PM
so tell me, swardswallower, is it better to lose 3 BCS games, or never to sniff one outside of watching it on tv?

Well, from the looks of the reaction of everyone on this site compared to last year, I think many would have rather won a lesser bowl than lost a greater bowl (or three in a row for that matter). Everyone seems to be pretty ****ed off and who gets ****ed off because they're happy or enjoying something? But I'm sure you'll tell me I'm wrong, so whateva.

Seamus
1/3/2007, 06:41 PM
Then you haven't played in any BCS bowls. :rolleyes:

Jello Biafra
1/3/2007, 06:43 PM
Then you haven't played in any BCS bowls. :rolleyes:

exaclty. thanks for playing, pokes. we have lovely parting gifts backstage for you.

Jello Biafra
1/3/2007, 06:49 PM
Well, from the looks of the reaction of everyone on this site compared to last year, I think many would have rather won a lesser bowl than lost a greater bowl (or three in a row for that matter). Everyone seems to be pretty ****ed off and who gets ****ed off because they're happy or enjoying something? But I'm sure you'll tell me I'm wrong, so whateva.
well, i know in your preverse orange world winning a bowl game that nets your school (after bills) about $3.27 and allows you guys to hobnob with the cousins in shreveport, a win is a win but in the rest of the college football world, that kind of bowl game is not acceptable. do you think most people were happy with a win against oregon in the holiday bowl last year? hell no. i don't think there is a person on this board that would have wanted us to take that annual vacation away from texas. we shoot higher than you. that's why we win more than you. that's why we get better recruits. that's why we have better facilities, better staff, better students etc etc etc etc....

orangekaje
1/3/2007, 06:50 PM
exaclty. thanks for playing, pokes. we have lovely parting gifts backstage for you.

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! Boise St apparel I hope! :rolleyes: ;)

orangekaje
1/3/2007, 06:55 PM
do you think most people were happy with a win against oregon in the holiday bowl last year? hell no.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58393&page=62&highlight=holiday

There seem to be a lot of happy people expressing their happiness in this "Official Game Thread" that dates 12/29/05. :rolleyes:

Jello Biafra
1/3/2007, 06:55 PM
Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! Boise St apparel I hope! :rolleyes: ;)

well, theres not only those tshirts but also the 'smack apparel' 396 wrestling national championship tshirts that your school sells.

Jello Biafra
1/3/2007, 06:57 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58393&page=62&highlight=holiday

There seem to be a lot of happy people expressing their happiness in this "Official Game Thread" that dates 12/29/05. :rolleyes:

really......cool. well i will tell you this, that defense we saw at the end of that game wasn't exactly the first time we had seen a "prevent defense" im sure a majority of people that are regulars on this board were overjoyed.

orangekaje
1/3/2007, 07:24 PM
Oh ya and that statement about a win is a win. If you look back a page of the Official Game Thread of the fan site of the Oklahoma Sooners (part of the real college football world) that I linked to, you have OU fans saying a win is a win as well. They must not be fans of a real college football team since they have a differing opinion than you? :confused:

Jello Biafra
1/3/2007, 07:32 PM
Oh ya and that statement about a win is a win. If you look back a page of the Official Game Thread of the fan site of the Oklahoma Sooners (part of the real college football world) that I linked to, you have OU fans saying a win is a win as well. They must not be fans of a real college football team since they have a differing opinion than you? :confused:

difference being......a win in san diego (arguably a far better bowl) is much different from winning in shreveport. agreed?

another thing......we've lost more national championships bowl games than you guys have played in. THAT is why some of us are hot under the collar.......

on the same note, is a one point loss in a bcs game better than barely winning in the independence bowl??? anyone?

Widescreen
1/3/2007, 07:34 PM
Actually... we've played in a couple of BCS bowls, just not when they were considered BCS bowls...
That's like bragging that you dated the prom queen back when she was fat and ugly...and a dude.

Sooner_Bob
1/3/2007, 07:40 PM
Hey Dude...it's been a couple of days already and you still haven't sobered up yet?? When you finally stop drinking the koolaid, sober up and come too, you can pull your head out of your *** and join the rest of sane fan base.

Fer cryin' out loud . . . :rolleyes:

orangekaje
1/3/2007, 07:42 PM
difference being......a win in san diego (arguably a far better bowl) is much different from winning in shreveport. agreed?

another thing......we've lost more national championships bowl games than you guys have played in. THAT is why some of us are hot under the collar.......

on the same note, is a one point loss in a bcs game better than barely winning in the independence bowl??? anyone?

You have kind of a warped perception of what is and what is not acceptable. It must be really challenging for you to view the players down on the field as "human beings" rather than machines that have been built for the sole purpose of making sure they meet your standards by ensuring that they make you happy and do not end up in a "pathetic" bowl game. Tim McGraw's character from Saturday Night Lights ring a bell?

Sooner_Bob
1/3/2007, 07:44 PM
Wow.

Jello Biafra
1/3/2007, 08:03 PM
You have kind of a warped perception of what is and what is not acceptable. It must be really challenging for you to view the players down on the field as "human beings" rather than machines that have been built for the sole purpose of making sure they meet your standards by ensuring that they make you happy and do not end up in a "pathetic" bowl game. Tim McGraw's character from Saturday Night Lights ring a bell?

ROFLMAO......this summarizes your entire fan base. this post right here. THIS is exactly why you guys don't win. you DO realize that college football players are the elite of the elite....any schmooze can play high school football. you do realize they give scholarships to the good players to play college football.
right?
you following?
lets just say for a second that you weren't a fan of a retarded redneck fanbase who's idea of a date is necking out back of the dairy boy on a friday night and going home to your Web TV to surf midget pron with yer best girlfriend/beast of burden of your choice while your parents and grandmother is out bingoing/slot machineing.

and....... lets just say for the sake of argment that you expected more from your team than just periodically making it to a bowl game much less winning a major money making bowl game.

you would have...
a higher attendance rating
more pride in your team
rely less on a katrillionaire to buy up your school
actually get (legitimate) 5 star recruits
wouldn't be playing in a craptacular fire hydrant of a backwardsass stadium for the last umpteen years
wouldn't rely on veteranary medicine for your notority (sp)
wouldn't rely on your horse roping/wrestling championships for your sports accomplishements
wouldn't have to look away to keep from seeing your co-workers laugh in your face when you tell them you are a fan of a perrenial loser.

lets face it. football is about winning and your last post shows why your team, in the history of your program, has lost 23 more games than you have won...
thats why you are 13-12 against BAYLOR
thats why teams like chiloco indian school and the tulsa businessmen have perma scoreboard on you.......

get with it. if you have pride, you would expect more.

besides, i was in the miltary for 9 years.....tim mcgraws character was a cheese taco......

okieballin
1/3/2007, 08:05 PM

you're a troll, and you're trying too hard.

utex74
1/3/2007, 08:15 PM

Could it be...OU???

Winning Percentage 2000-2007

1. Boise State .854 (76-13)
2. Oklahoma .849 (79-14)
3. Texas .843 (75-14)
4. Miami .816 (71-16)
5. Ohio State .805 (70-17)

okcfan33
1/3/2007, 08:23 PM
Wow dude, i think you just gave all the sooner rivals a reason to post smack. up until this point, I think they were just as shocked as everyone else.

orangekaje
1/3/2007, 08:26 PM
ROFLMAO......this summarizes your entire fan base. this post right here. THIS is exactly why you guys don't win.

This summarizes our fanbase or this summarizes why the world doesn't hate our fanbase?

This is why we don't win? Why would my opinion be the cause of why we don't win? I'm not the athletic department. I motivate my school's players by going out and cheering for them. That is my job as a fan. What is yours? Donating to the Big Red Sports and Imports Scholarship?

you DO realize that college football players are the elite of the elite....any schmooze can play high school football. you do realize they give scholarships to the good players to play college football.
right?
you following?

LOL are you serious? The elite of the elite? Ever seen the NCAA commercials on how most NCAA athletes don't go on to play professional sports?

Right?

2% of college football players go on to play for the NFL.

You following?

Less than 1.3% of basketball players go on to play for the NBA.

Those are the elite of the elite; give or take a few percentage to international leagues? lmao...

lets face it. football is about winning and your last post shows why your team, in the history of your program, has lost 23 more games than you have won...
thats why you are 13-12 against BAYLOR
thats why teams like chiloco indian school and the tulsa businessmen have perma scoreboard on you.......

get with it. if you have pride, you would expect more.

Yeah football is about winning in football. You seem to think that's all there is in life. You seem to base your entire school image on your football program. Do they teach Cheating 1113 - 001-032 there at OU? I never said I wouldn't want to be more successful in football, but I don't lose any sleep over it and to say it's unacceptable to not be in a BCS bowl just shows what a pathetic fan you are. Go tell it to the faces of those players that their performance was unacceptable with the same attitude you're expressing on here. You won't cause you don't have the balls and because you've lost enough teeth already. :D

Jello Biafra
1/3/2007, 08:36 PM
This summarizes our fanbase or this summarizes why the world doesn't hate our fanbase?

This is why we don't win? Why would my opinion be the cause of why we don't win? I'm not the athletic department. I motivate my school's players by going out and cheering for them. That is my job as a fan. What is yours? Donating to the Big Red Sports and Imports Scholarship?

the world doesn't hate your fanbase because you don't win. yeh we go out and cheer for our team too. your team played up to your coaches expectations ours played up to ours get it? ours gets paid more than yours and is a better coach. if your fanbase would have EXPECTED more, you could have been playing in 4 of the last 8 bcs bowl games too.

LOL are you serious? The elite of the elite? Ever seen the NCAA commercials on how most NCAA athletes don't go on to play professional sports?

were you a good football player in high school? i wasn't spectacular but, i tell you what, noone else from my school was offered a scholly and i actually suited up at OU for a season 1 of 84 players. how many players were offered from enid this year? there's good high school players and there's the high school players who are offered schollies that's what i meant by elite of the elite FOLLOW?

Right?

2% of college football players go on to play for the NFL.

You following?

Less than 1.3% of basketball players go on to play for the NBA.

Those are the elite of the elite; give or take a few percentage to international leagues? lmao...

Yeah football is about winning in football. You seem to think that's all there is in life. You seem to base your entire school image on your football program. Do they teach Cheating 1113 - 001-032 there at OU? I never said I wouldn't want to be more successful in football, but I don't lose any sleep over it and to say it's unacceptable to not be in a BCS bowl just shows what a pathetic fan you are. Go tell it to the faces of those players that their performance was unacceptable with the same attitude you're expressing on here. You won't cause you don't have the balls and because you've lost enough teeth already. :D
tell ya what foo......i will go tell them that to their face when you fess up to being an uncle huncher..... i don't need to tell anyone anything because i guaran damn tee you they know already what we are saying here. they are hearing it from our entire coaching staff. i don't lose sleep over it. but like i said earlier. we expect more here at THE university of Oklahoma

now what?

blackbeauty02
1/3/2007, 08:46 PM
i have to say to all the rivals that are talking smack to us...shut up. For Texas to talk crap on their boards is just to make themselves feel better from not finishing their season. They are mad that they couldn't get the job done and we did. So what if they beat us. A lot of teams that go and win the CCG have a loss to another team that isn't in it. TEXASucks! And the cowboys...talk as much crap as you want as well but when you barely finish with a winning season you have no room either. So shut up. oSucks!

Give Oklahoma the respect they deserve after playing one of the greatest seasons I have seen given the circumstances. All the things we have overcome just shows how great Stoops and the players were this year. To the bandwagonners...we can't win 'em all. So you need to shut up as well and stop calling for Stoops name. If you can't handle losing a game every once in awhile don't watch.

And I'm off my soapbox...actually I fell off or I'd still be going

AlbqSooner
1/3/2007, 09:03 PM
Jello, Jello, Jello

You have been a poster here for a long time and have most always had very insightful posts. When you talk smack you do it with the best of them. But for Pete's sake man - have you not learned that trying to speak logically to an aggot only results in the subject being changed and changed again each time you smack the sheep dip off their mouth?

Aggots are not hated, they are pitied.

Jello Biafra
1/3/2007, 09:08 PM
Jello, Jello, Jello

You have been a poster here for a long time and have most always had very insightful posts. When you talk smack you do it with the best of them. But for Pete's sake man - have you not learned that trying to speak logically to an aggot only results in the subject being changed and changed again each time you smack the sheep dip off their mouth?

Aggots are not hated, they are pitied.

rofl. sorry. i lost my head for a few moments ;)

josh09
1/3/2007, 09:44 PM

Could it be...OU???

As for next year.

Boomer Sooner!

SPREAD IT ON!

BOOOOOOOOOMER!!!!

setem
1/3/2007, 11:01 PM
I was not being anti-sooners at all!

I love the Sooners as much today as I ever have!

Everyone is running there ****ing mouths about what a crap *** team we have.

Maybe they should cancel next season!?!?

I was not not saying BSU was ****...anyone see the sarcasm with the words in bold. They beat us, they are great grand and wonderful.

StuIsTheMan
1/4/2007, 05:23 PM
Tim McGraw's character from Saturday Night Lights ring a bell?

Was that the Parody Sequel to Friday Night Lights?...kinda like Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14 right...

DeadSolidPerfect
1/4/2007, 05:44 PM
The world doesn't hate your fanbase because you tie Baylor for last place. No one hated K-State fans twenty years ago.

Just remember Jethro, NCAA had to dumb down the rules to get the 6-6 Fightin' Pumpkins into a bowl in the first place.

Anyone notice how Aggy defines success by not failing quite as badly as we all expected.

OSUAggie
1/4/2007, 05:47 PM
Isn't that how all success is determined, by exceeding expectation?

SOONERKAT
1/4/2007, 06:54 PM
Fan bases are delusional no matter where you look. Here in Tejas, the aggies are laughing at us, even though we have scoreboard on thier sorry ***es, and they got sheep-shagged by that Cal powerhouse. The whorns are snickering and railing on "Big Game Bob" for folding once again. Yeah, nice two point win in what was bascically a home game over the #8 team in the Big Ten. Solid showing. Sure is going to suck for them when that "All-American" defensive backfield is gone next year, and Cart McBoy is still under center. I would love nothing more than to have a chance at saxet right now. Nebraska will reload, but we took care of them in the CCG, scoreboard beetches. OSU, scoreboard beetches, in your house no less.

We carry with us the aura of a championship program because that what we are. When the rest of all these teams, with the exception of the whorns and the bug eaters, win something, anything, significant, then they can run thier mouths. I have nothing but respect for BSU, thier fans, and their coaches. It was one of the most amazing finshes I've seen since "the pick" at Kyle in 2000. These guys can take their jabs, but it doesn't matter. At the end of the day, the facade of the pressbox at OUr stadium says it all.

Boomer Sooner!

MamaMia
1/4/2007, 06:59 PM
Isn't that how all success is determined, by exceeding expectation?That would be the case if the osu cowpokes, by some miracle of God, were to qualify for a BCS Bowl game. In the case of the Oklahoma Sooners, success is expected.

SouthTxSooner
1/4/2007, 07:33 PM
What ever happened to being gracious in defeat? BSU played their asses off, made plays when they needed to, and pulled out every trick play in their play book to win. I don't like losing, but you'll never see me being a sore loser. We had a hell of a season, and now it's time to quit looking back and start looking forward. Boomer Sooner

Jello Biafra
1/4/2007, 07:59 PM
What ever happened to being gracious in defeat? BSU played their asses off, made plays when they needed to, and pulled out every trick play in their play book to win. I don't like losing, but you'll never see me being a sore loser. We had a hell of a season, and now it's time to quit looking back and start looking forward. Boomer Sooner

point blank........losing sucks. i couldn't stand it as a player and i can't stand it as a spectator. it's what makes you work harder and make sure you keep that sick twisted feeling out of your gut. relax. we bitch moan and begrudge 24-7 365 you've got 9 posts....there's a hell of a bunch more you haven't seen yet....you're just getting in on the very beginning of the "off period"

seriously, if we weren't doing it here, we'd be in a bar somewhere kicking the ever loving sheite of any LosuR fan that stepped in the door and had a bad judgement call......this way, we stay out of jail.

Chi Gamma Blackness
1/4/2007, 08:25 PM

This totally just made my day....:D

Stoop Dawg
1/4/2007, 09:27 PM
Isn't that how all success is determined, by exceeding expectation?

No.

magic33216
1/4/2007, 09:41 PM
I think the point setem is trying to get across is that our rivals have been talking crap about the game. OSU fans nagging me because I am one of the biggest fans around my area. He is not trying to pout, he is merely saying Boise State beat us and they are a decent team, they could damn sure man handle OSU in their sleep. All I have to say to those fans is, "Did you make it to the Big XII championship?" "Oh you didn't, ok so did you make it to a BCS bowl?" "Wait what am I thinking, no you didn't, so shut the **** up" :)

mikeyp
1/5/2007, 05:48 AM
So how do you think this team (2006) would have matched up against USC a couple of years ago ( stinkin matt wienert, I hope they rip your arm off in the pro's )? I think this years team showed alot of heart by not giving up like they did years ago....

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/5/2007, 07:48 AM
Did you give it to him?:pop:

setem
1/26/2007, 05:09 PM
What is with the new whorns on the board mouthing off? The recruiting forum has turned into a Jerry Springer show!

...am I gonna have to slap a bitch?

setem
11/4/2007, 04:04 PM

Could it be...OU???

OSU fans - Go right ahead and hold that Independence Bowl win against a 6-6 Alabama over us Sooners.:rolleyes: Where did you place in the Big 12 again...?

As for next year.

Boomer Sooner!

SPREAD IT ON!

Boy was I wrong about Nebraska!!!

pOklahoma Stay can still live up to my prediction. Wrestlers better beat Baylor or they could be staying home in December!

Texas - HAHAHA!!! I was right! Keep clapping!

I am happy with where we are right now! That damn Colorado game is a thorn in my side just like it is for any Sooner. What can we do about it, right? I see good things for our team down the road. Lets go out and kick the snot out of the Bears this week and have a good time doing it!

Tech does not scare me as much as they did earlier in the year! Barring the refs stay out of it we should do well down there!

I look forward to every ****** game! UNLEASH THE MULLETS AND CHILD SUPPORT ON NORMAN!!!

...or is the fury?

SPREAD IT ON!!!

Vic n Tulsa
11/4/2007, 06:46 PM

Could it be...OU???

**** YOU GOONERS!:texan:

As for next year.

Boomer Sooner!

SPREAD IT ON!

**** YOU GOONERS!:texan:

meoveryouxinfinity
11/4/2007, 06:50 PM
http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/4985/herpesic8.jpg
HAHHA i remember this.

setem
11/4/2007, 07:53 PM
You know my respect for Colt has gone way up in the last year. That kid is a real gamer. He gets back up when most guys would stay down.

His coach still had herpes!

...Vic can go to hell!

swardboy
11/4/2007, 08:43 PM
Yes, Vic is still a "sore spot"

setem
11/4/2007, 08:45 PM
Where did he come from? I only see him giving crap and I thought he was a sooner fan?

Flying Scotsman
11/4/2007, 09:05 PM
Man! This place rules!!

Ash
11/4/2007, 09:06 PM
Man! This place rules!!

Positive spek for her please???
<========

Who is she?

Flying Scotsman
11/4/2007, 09:09 PM
Sela Ward.

I didn't know i could get nuked for asking for positve spek.

I got nuked in the past by a bunch of aggie lovers.