PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm back from Arizona...

Frozen Sooner
1/3/2007, 01:05 PM
First, let me say that the cities of Glendale and Scottsdale did a great job hosting the bowl. I had a great time everywhere I went and the people of both cities were absolutely great accommodating college football fans.

Second, soonerus is a standup guy. Dude bought me alcohol and a hat. No matter how many ellipses he uses, that makes him OK in my book.

Third, I owe instig8r $50. My friend Jody is a dork for accidentally skipping his part of the tab and even though I collected the money from him to give to Jeremy, I never managed to link up with him again. Dude, PM me some way to get you the money and I'll do it today.

Fourth, yermom, dolemite, instg8r, Octavian, OU2LA, strawboy, and everyone else I was hanging out with at the Tilted Kilt was awesome. Looking forward to the Miami tailgate.

Fifth, the game was incredible. Yeah, we didn't get the result we wanted, but fifteen years from now I'll be able to tell people I was at the greatest college bowl game of all time.

slickdawg
1/3/2007, 01:06 PM
While I am dissapointed with the outcome, that was indeed the best college football game in decades.

And if it was AD's last game as a sooner, he went 25 for a TD in his last play.

King Crimson
1/3/2007, 01:15 PM
word up Mike Rich. ****ing whitesnake wannabee.:texan:

TexasLidig8r
1/3/2007, 01:22 PM
Yeah, we didn't get the result we wanted, but fifteen years from now I'll be able to tell people I was at the greatest college bowl game of all time.

You went to the Texas - USC game in the Rose Bowl? :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/3/2007, 02:02 PM
You went to the Texas - USC game in the Rose Bowl? :DWell the outcome was better for both tx and OU in that particular Rose bowl.

picasso
1/3/2007, 02:08 PM
You went to the Texas - USC game in the Rose Bowl? :D
oy.

can't argue with that. Our game was pretty good late but sucked greatly in the beginning. and it was sloppy on our part.

Melo
1/3/2007, 02:19 PM
You didn't mention the best part of your trip. :mad:

Frozen Sooner
1/3/2007, 02:20 PM
Heh. Yeah, and I talked to Melo on the phone. :D

Melo
1/3/2007, 02:21 PM
Seriously - glad you had a good time, and a safe trip home.