PDA

View Full Version : Serious question: Did anybody else see the midget...

Soonerus
1/2/2007, 10:23 PM
...in B.S.u's high school caliber band...

Pepper
1/2/2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah by the band director right?

olevetonahill
1/2/2007, 10:38 PM
Nope , I was to busy LMFAO at the fat tater eatin chicks toting those flags :D

OU James
1/2/2007, 10:52 PM
Yeah, those girls were showing waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much leg.

Soonerus
1/2/2007, 11:34 PM
B.S.u might consider upgrading their band...they only had about 20 in the band, I was shocked...yes, midg was by the band director...

OU James
1/2/2007, 11:37 PM
Wasn't this school just a juco a while back? Band midgets are freakier than real ones by my estimation...

Soonerus
1/2/2007, 11:39 PM
We were down 14-0 and I was thinking WTF we are losing to a team with a fricken midget in the band and some horses as "cheerleaders"...

TheLlama
1/2/2007, 11:51 PM

They were pretty fat haha... I bet they **** when they saw the pride doing their thing.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/3/2007, 01:45 AM
A thread lock would be merciful.

FlatheadSooner
1/3/2007, 01:51 AM

And they were wearing some kind of brown frock thingys - appeared like large moving potatoes from a distance. :D

olevetonahill
1/3/2007, 04:53 AM
And they were wearing some kind of brown frock thingys - appeared like large moving potatoes from a distance. :D
Looked like a 100 Pd tow sack full, On each cheek wobbling ! :pop:

olevetonahill
1/3/2007, 04:56 AM
A Low Carb diet for the fatties would be merciful.

Fixed ! lol
Just havin fun hell they played a great Game , then went and Ate 100 weight in fried taters :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

TheUnnamedSooner
1/3/2007, 09:11 AM
It kind of hard to ask a serious question with midget in it. I'm just sayin

soonernation
1/3/2007, 09:16 AM
It kind of hard to ask a serious question with midget in it. I'm just sayin

:les: They want to be called LITTLE PEOPLE!!!!

Taxman71
1/3/2007, 09:53 AM
Schmiddy?

MamaMia
1/3/2007, 10:37 AM
Its mean to make fun of a little person.

birddog
1/3/2007, 10:41 AM
what's the cut off that separates little people and short people?

i'm 5'7 3/4. that's way above the cut off, right?

kramer9802
1/3/2007, 11:01 AM
Lets not start bagging on their band, I mean ours is f-ing stupid. How many crappy traditions are they going to try to steal? First the tried to out cheer the rest of the fans at the sugar bowl with their jumping up and down...going ooooooouuuuu. Now, i see them doing the stupid waving wheat crap. I say those band dorks need to get University approval before trying anything new out.

MamaMia
1/3/2007, 11:23 AM
what's the cut off that separates little people and short people?

i'm 5'7 3/4. that's way above the cut off, right?Actually, dwarfism is a medical condition that is caused by genetics. Little people are born with a hormone imbalance which makes their bodies, or more often their limbs, smaller that an average sized person. Males with hidden body parts that are much smaller than most everyone else's hidden body parts tend to make fun of people with this condition.

1/3/2007, 11:56 AM
Lets not start bagging on their band, I mean ours is f-ing stupid. How many crappy traditions are they going to try to steal? First the tried to out cheer the rest of the fans at the sugar bowl with their jumping up and down...going ooooooouuuuu. Now, i see them doing the stupid waving wheat crap. I say those band dorks need to get University approval before trying anything new out.I had a local friend try to describe what might have been a waving wheat thingy the band people might have done.(I was at the game, so didn't see what he was talking about) Whatever and whoever he saw, it was OU people that were "touching their face", and said it was lame and doofus looking.
Somebody please explain the face touching move.

1/3/2007, 03:40 PM
I had a local friend try to describe what might have been a waving wheat thingy the band people might have done.(I was at the game, so didn't see what he was talking about) Whatever and whoever he saw, it was OU people that were "touching their face", and said it was lame and doofus looking.
Somebody please explain the face touching move.Surely someone knows about this face-touching thing!