PDA

View Full Version : Wearing it ALL Tommrrow.

StormySooner-IN
1/2/2007, 07:23 PM
Tommrrow is the first day back to school for us, in my town near Indy.

I will be walking in to my middle school with an OU Hat, hoodie, with an OU shirt under it, and my Ou watch.

I'm not gonna take any crap from the domers or the Hook 'em's.

I can't wait to see ND killed tommrrow, so I can go back to laughing at them.

I hope everyone wheres all their stuff tommrrow, to where ever you go.

BOOMER SOONER!

soonersweetie
1/2/2007, 07:35 PM
I wore mine today :)

Scotty
1/2/2007, 08:13 PM
Indy?

I'd just sport my Cowboy's gear. :D

SoonerSid
1/2/2007, 08:24 PM
I wear mine everyday..

StormySooner-IN
1/2/2007, 09:19 PM
Indy?

I'd just sport my Cowboy's gear. :D:eek:

Eielson
1/2/2007, 09:38 PM
I'm wearing mine as well. What do Texas and OSU have to brag about? They beat 6-7 teams by very little (so did Miami).

BTW, I've worn OSU stuff before...right after OU beat them.

RacerX
1/2/2007, 11:12 PM
We went out shopping today. We were all wearing our OU jackets.

BudSooner
1/2/2007, 11:51 PM
We are ALWAYS wearing OUr gear, nothing will ever change that....ever.

MiccoMacey
1/2/2007, 11:54 PM
Are you IN Middle School, or do you work AT a Middle School?

sooner518
1/3/2007, 12:04 AM
i wore my crimson "Sooners" shirt all day. I got some comments but nothing too bad. My dad always said that the best time to wear your school colors is the day after a defeat

AimForCenterMass
1/3/2007, 12:09 AM
I live in Idaho and I wore my Oklahoma gear today. In my opinion, Boise State didn't beat Oklahoma; Oklahoma beat Oklahoma and Boise State just happened to be on the field when it happened. I've taken crap for it, but I can't change who I am; a Sooner.

magic33216
1/3/2007, 12:17 AM
I wear the same Nike Hoodie that AD wore a few games back ( I swear, I am not lying, I seen him.) every day to my high school...I will catch crap from all the OSU faggy fans..But what have they done. I am still a sooner and will always be one.

AllAboutThe'O'
1/3/2007, 12:47 AM
Wore my OU cap tonight when I attended a basketball game. Only got a little ribbing from a Razorback fan at the press table, who asked me if I cried after the loss. I told her no way.
And no, I didn't ask her if she cried after the Hogs lost to Wisky.

tommieharris91
1/3/2007, 01:04 AM
I love hearing these "Sooner born, Sooner bred," stories. BTW I wore one of my OU hoodies to class this morning... at the Physical Sciences Center.

spatton713
1/3/2007, 01:10 AM
haha i wear the same hoodie i saw him with it one 2 thats a badass hoodie

BASSooner
1/3/2007, 01:49 AM
dude, I'm going back to OU in about a week...WITH my gear on.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/3/2007, 01:50 AM
I live in Idaho and I wore my Oklahoma gear today. In my opinion, Boise State didn't beat Oklahoma; Oklahoma beat Oklahoma and Boise State just happened to be on the field when it happened. I've taken crap for it, but I can't change who I am; a Sooner.Bravo, kid, Boomer Sooner from an old-time fan living in AZ.

StormySooner-IN
1/3/2007, 07:16 AM
Are you IN Middle School, or do you work AT a Middle School?IN

TUSooner
1/3/2007, 09:04 AM
I'm wearing my best OU shirt at work today.
Boomer Sooner!

RacerX
1/3/2007, 09:25 AM
OU tie on today.

StormySooner-IN
10/12/2008, 08:13 PM
heh.

(I guess now is a good time to bump this up. First thread i created on here...I was 14...lol.)

So yea, I'm a sophmore now....but I gave a lot of :texan: 's (teh bandwagoners) some (a whole lot) of **** all week.

Now I get to pay for it tommorrow. Still wearing it ALL...;)

Good luck to those that live in OK, and have to deal with pokes...and to those that have to deal with any orange people in the office on Monday.

StoopTroup
10/12/2008, 08:15 PM
Good for yOU...

Me too...

MyT Oklahoma
10/12/2008, 09:37 PM
I showed the crimson and cream all week last week around the office and I plan on doing the same thing all of this week. You see there are a heck of a lot more KU fans in Dodge City Kansas than UT fans.

And the week after next I shall do the same to let the Kansas State fans know where I stand, along with making the road trip to Manhattan with my daughter of course. BOOMER.. SOONER!

MissouriSooner
10/12/2008, 09:56 PM
One game, no matter the outcome, dictates what a real Sooner wears. Think about it objectively - I know it's hard - but ask yourself: Whose gear would your rather be seen in year in, year out? The answer is obvious. I live in Missouri, and I see about fifty times as much OU gear as I do Mizzou gear, even though MU is at the height of its football glory. Folks with common sense and the freedom to choose just naturally choose a consistent winner, not some short-lived flash in the pan. Nuf said.

AllAboutThe'O'
10/12/2008, 11:40 PM
I'm wearing my OU cap tomorrow when I go into work. I have a Razorback cap, too, but I rarely wear it in public (I don't want to be perceived as being part of the "homerish" Razorback clique in my neck of the woods), even though they beat Auburn on Saturday.
But if I get any dirty looks from anybody while donning my OU cap, I'll tell them that there's a long way to go in the season and anything's possible. I still think Mizzou can go in and beat Texas on Saturday.

A-M
10/13/2008, 10:31 AM
I wore an outfit of "blue" with my OU accessories to church. That is because I was a little "down" after the game. But, I still rode my motorcycle with my OU flag, tag, logo x 4 on it. Still a sooner no matter win or lose.

Lott's Bandana
10/13/2008, 10:37 AM
Young man, you GET it.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/13/2008, 10:37 AM
heh.

(I guess now is a good time to bump this up. First thread i created on here...I was 14...lol.)

So yea, I'm a sophmore now....but I gave a lot of :texan: 's (teh bandwagoners) some (a whole lot) of **** all week.

Now I get to pay for it tommorrow. Still wearing it ALL...;)

Good luck to those that live in OK, and have to deal with pokes...and to those that have to deal with any orange people in the office on Monday.

It was a brutal day for me. I was working the Illinois - Minn game and had to wear orange. Yes. I missed the friggin' OU game and was wearing flippin' ORANGE at the time. Sucked. Illini and Sooners both lost. At least it was traffic cone orange. Stupid stadium rules.

Bah.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/13/2008, 10:38 AM
Oh, yeah. And you are a great Sooner fan. No over the top smack. Just good solid knowledgeable football smack and that's a virtue.

Nice work.

SOONERxWife73
10/13/2008, 11:05 AM
i wear an OU logo everyday-cuz i got this tooth crowned with it.

StormySooner-IN
10/13/2008, 07:57 PM
FYI....This thread was started after the first Fiesta Bowl...

But, yea....My high school has nearly 3000 in it, and I only got yelled at about 20 times today! :D

Guy in a class of mine, a Junior and plays football...is a whorn fan.

He walks in and sees me and just starts shouting "What happened-what happened-wha-what happened" over and over again...funny.;)

We had a good discussion about the game. At one point he said my 'Oklahoma' shirt should just say "Bradford" on it....:D

AllAboutThe'O'
10/13/2008, 07:59 PM
FYI....This thread was started after the first Fiesta Bowl...

But, yea....My high school has nearly 3000 in it, and I only got yelled at about 20 times today! :D

Guy in a class of mine, a Junior and plays football...is a whorn fan.

He walks in and sees me and just starts shouting "What happened-what happened-wha-what happened" over and over again...funny.;)

We had a good discussion about the game. At one point he said my 'Oklahoma' shirt should just say "Bradford" on it....:D

I have a friend who's a Longhorn fan (he also likes OSU and Texas Tech, go figure?) who was rubbing it in the other day and I responded, "you may have won this battle but we'll see who wins the war."
I think I'll give him a call after we win the Big XII championship.;)

WA. Sooner
10/14/2008, 12:12 AM
I were an OU scull cap and t-shirt every day at work in the hospital

StoopTroup
10/14/2008, 12:14 AM
I had an OU box of Kleenex on my desk when I got to work.

Fraggle145
10/14/2008, 02:03 AM
I wore my OU **** out in in Dallas all day Sunday. I didnt hear a damn word from anyone. Even the hornfans I saw. I just got a nod of respect.

F'em. We are the best program of all time in college football since we started. Nobody can touch us.

BuckyB
10/14/2008, 08:35 AM
I love this thread and I'm at work right now wearing my OU windbreaker.

Boomer Sooner.

Crimson Kid
10/14/2008, 08:47 AM
I wear my gear everyday, unless it's dirty. but if the wife has just done laundry, i allways wear my ou gear first. :D