PDA

View Full Version : Perspective

tommie15
1/2/2007, 12:12 PM
Tough loss last night Sooners. I just knew BSU was going to get "Sooner Magiced" at the end of the game.

Anyway, reading through some of the post on here leads me to believe some of you have forgotten where your program stands in CFB today. It's USC, OSU, and you. You have NOTHING to complain about. Four Big XII championships in 6 years? Check. 5 BCS bowls in 6 years? Check. One of the top 3 coaches in the country? Check. A 2007 season that looks promising? Check.

Nebraska is 22-15 over the last 3 years. 22 AND 15!!! Stoops is what, 86-18? Sit back and enjoy it. Sure, the loss will sting for a week, but don't forget where you sit in the CFB world right now.

Flagstaffsooner
1/2/2007, 12:16 PM
Yup!!!

starrca23
1/2/2007, 12:17 PM
Well said big tom.

mxATVracer10
1/2/2007, 12:23 PM
Amen. Spek for the Nebbish fan :D

tommie15
1/3/2007, 12:12 AM

Thanks. All you had to do was watch the Cotton Bowl yesterday to realize how lucky you are to have a real coach.

olevetonahill
1/3/2007, 12:40 AM
You cant give him spek that counts , But I can . so
SPEK :D .
Hell I was proud of OUR team , just not real happy with the final score

soonermeteor
1/3/2007, 03:20 AM
Tough loss last night Sooners. I just knew BSU was going to get "Sooner Magiced" at the end of the game.

Anyway, reading through some of the post on here leads me to believe some of you have forgotten where your program stands in CFB today. It's USC, OSU, and you. You have NOTHING to complain about. Four Big XII championships in 6 years? Check. 5 BCS bowls in 6 years? Check. One of the top 3 coaches in the country? Check. A 2007 season that looks promising? Check.

Nebraska is 22-15 over the last 3 years. 22 AND 15!!! Stoops is what, 86-18? Sit back and enjoy it. Sure, the loss will sting for a week, but don't forget where you sit in the CFB world right now.

A great and very classy post Tommie. I was pulling for you all in the Cotton bowl and was disappointed it didnt work out. You guys also should have gotten the win over Texas. Here is to a good season next year for both of our programs.

SoonerTerry
1/3/2007, 04:19 AM
Good post Tommie, I'd spek ya if it meant anything../smiley/

olevetonahill
1/3/2007, 04:48 AM
Good post Tommie, I'd spek ya if it meant anything../smiley/
96 more post ,:cool: It will :D
But all spek means something ,

SoonerTerry
1/3/2007, 06:06 AM
hey olevetonahill, I've done some work down in SE ok, man that is some beautifull country.
It was a bioremediation project in golden, when I worked for Surbec environmental.

mxATVracer10
1/15/2007, 04:08 PM
You cant give him spek that counts , But I can . so
SPEK :D .
Hell I was proud of OUR team , just not real happy with the final score

D'oh, I'm still trying to learn how this spek stuff works! How many posts does it take for them to be green instead of gray? And while I'm at the n00b questions, how many posts do I need before I can start a new thread???

edit, sorry for resurecting such an old post people!