PDA

View Full Version : Wailing and gnashing of teeth

Flagstaffsooner
1/2/2007, 11:46 AM
Get over it guys, I did.:rolleyes:

Okieflyer
1/2/2007, 11:49 AM
I know what you mean, but it means I can't watch ESPN for a couple of weeks now! ;)

SoonerStormchaser
1/2/2007, 11:50 AM
I'll one-up you...I can't watch college football till August (unless it's OUr spring game).

MrKurt
1/2/2007, 11:52 AM
Am I the only person that actually enjoyed the heck out of that game? The seesaw of "omg, we're going to win", "omg, where did that play come from", "omg, wtf" aside, that game was about 2 yards from being the perfect cap to this season.

It also happened to be a bear trap of a game against a team that hasn't lost yet this season. OU had every chance to fold and make it not entertaining, but didn't.

If only every loss were this kind of loss...

SoonerStormchaser
1/2/2007, 11:54 AM
No way...cause then I wouldn't have any nerves left! This one rubbed me raw!

Flagstaffsooner
1/2/2007, 11:55 AM
Am I the only person that actually enjoyed the heck out of that game? The seesaw of "omg, we're going to win", "omg, where did that play come from", "omg, wtf" aside, that game was about 2 yards from being the perfect cap to this season.

It also happened to be a bear trap of a game against a team that hasn't lost yet this season. OU had every chance to fold and make it not entertaining, but didn't.

If only every loss were this kind of loss...My 50 year old high blood pressure heart cannot take to many of those.

MrKurt
1/2/2007, 11:56 AM
Well, yeah, there's that. ;)

Even still, have you ever been as excited as you probably were on Walker's pick 6?

southern sooner
1/2/2007, 11:57 AM
enjoyment isnt a feeling or thought that has entered my range of emotions thus far and doubt it will till we beat down UNT in September...

sooner518
Well, yeah, there's that. ;)

Even still, have you ever been as excited as you probably were on Walker's pick 6?
probably not. me and 3 of my friends all just went insane screaming and jumping up and down for a good 45 seconds.

damn I wish that would have been the clincher

MrKurt
It must be hard to be a fan if you can't get any enjoyment out of a game like that. :)