PDA

View Full Version : I Gotta Ask It

OkieSoo
1/2/2007, 10:02 AM
Chokelahoma?

These bowl games recently.
I dunno man.

Nationally speaking - it kinda looks that way.

So I'm wrong, right?

SoonerFaninAZ
1/2/2007, 10:05 AM
Chokelahoma?

I dunno man.

So I'm wrong, right?

You are aware the other team is trying to win too...right?

picasso
1/2/2007, 10:33 AM
Chokelahoma?

I dunno man.

So I'm a troll, right?

yes.

And, umm we upset a team last year in our bowl game.

leavingthezoo
1/2/2007, 10:35 AM
Chokelahoma?

I dunno man.

So I'm wrong, right?

you gotta get to the games to "choke" on the games, and the majority of college football teams don't even make it to the bcs games.

if we're chokers, the majority of college football are swallowers. :mad:

Rhino
1/2/2007, 10:43 AM
It's after losses that I remember how stupid some of our fanbase is.

starrca23
1/2/2007, 10:46 AM
If you are trying to see if you can get kicked off of this board you are doing a great job.
I'd rather go down swinging than never get in the ring. Like Michael Jordan said, "I can accept losing, but I can't accept not trying."

tpatton
1/2/2007, 10:50 AM
It's not like they just laid down. It reminded me of early in the year when the offense was built so much around AD. Add that PT was off to a degree, outside of the 77 yard drive, and the defense was a bit on their heels most of the game...its pretty clear we gave it our best. not to make excuses, but did the long layoff, coupled with the hype of mighty Oklahoma, do us in as much as the outstanding play of BSU?

SunDevilSooner
1/2/2007, 10:58 AM
Chokelahoma?

I dunno man.

So I'm wrong, right?

Amazing how many idiots crawl out of the woodwork after a loss... :rolleyes:

85Sooner
1/2/2007, 11:29 AM
I am really just as tired of the "just glad to be theres" on this board as some of you are of the criticisms

leavingthezoo
1/2/2007, 11:44 AM
I am really just as tired of the "just glad to be theres" on this board as some of you are of the criticisms

i'm pretty sure nobody is "just glad to be there". we'd all rather win than lose, but get a little perspective. you don't have the option for either if you can't even get your team to that point.

BudSooner
1/2/2007, 11:56 AM
Chokelahoma?

I dunno man.

So I'm wrong, right?

I'm gonna take a stab at this, you weren't a fan during the Blake and smellsofbourbon years eh?:rolleyes:
Seriously, the next time you have a stupid thing to say...just let it go.

That or jump on the Wake Forrest bandwagon.

SoonerFaninAZ
1/2/2007, 12:26 PM
It's after losses that I remember how stupid some of our fanbase is.

It reminds me a lot of Cardinal Nation--the supposed best baseball fans in America.

Every year, it's fire LaRussa, fire Jocketty. And when they do win, it's not a real win because they only won 83 games.

I remember the 90s with both teams.

I'll take the big game heartaches every time. Can't have big game heartaches with first having a big game.

LittleWingSooner
1/2/2007, 12:32 PM
I think we need a scheme. We can't just try and out physical teams. I hope our staff realizes this or we will continue to lose to the BCS caliber like we have just about every year the last 4 years. But I don't think we need wholesale changes on the staff. If this happens for another season or two then it may be something that is not gonna change with this staff.