PDA

View Full Version : Just back from the Fiesta Bowl...

Soonerus
1/2/2007, 03:28 AM
...I'm speechless....never seen so many gadget plays in my life...Boise fans were pretty friendly and nice...stadium awesome...I think maybe their team and their fans just wanted it a little more than the Sooners tonight...I thought Sooner Magic had another chapter....I hate ending the year with a loss but it was an amazing game....

PhxSooner
1/2/2007, 03:35 AM
We were there, and just got home since it took so long to get out of the parking lot.

I don't know how it looked from your seats, but from ours, it felt as if OU was running at half speed. I don't know if it's because Boise was so fast, or if we just weren't clicking.

We only had one problem in our section, and the security/stadium help took care of it early in the 2nd quarter. I really like the stadium; chairbacks were nice, easy to get around.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/2/2007, 03:51 AM
Outcoached.

Boomer.....
1/2/2007, 11:11 AM
They played a damn good game and were a lot stronger and faster than we or anyone else could have imagined.

yermom
1/2/2007, 11:27 AM
they were fast and tackled well

i have a feeling Hawkins is going to do ugly things in Boulder

SunDevilSooner
1/2/2007, 11:50 AM
yermom...you hit the nail on the head. BSU tackled well...that was the one thing that we didn't do in the game that I thought cost us the most. Several big plays would have been negated if OUr guys would have wrapped up, but several times I had flashbacks to the Zero game with all the arm tackling going on. I think AD delevered the hardest hit of the night on the int...maybe we should have let him play both ways...lol

Scotty
1/2/2007, 11:55 AM
I think the biggest factor was our DL not getting hardy ANY pressure on Zabransky all night.