PDA

View Full Version : Ruuuuuuuuuu.........

SOONER44EVER
1/2/2007, 02:12 AM
.............17 tackles, 14 solo tackles, 2 for loss, 1 1/2 sacks. :eek:

Vaevictis
1/2/2007, 02:14 AM
It doesn't show up in the stat line, but don't forget that strip. He just plain tore the ball away from the carrier.

DarrellZero
1/2/2007, 02:33 AM
Too bad it all went for naught.

Makes me sick.

All_Day_28
1/2/2007, 02:44 AM
.............17 tackles, 14 solo tackles, 2 for loss, 1 1/2 sacks. :eek:
all I can say is WOW!!:eek:

SoonerTerry
1/2/2007, 02:56 AM
The guy is a stud at the college level.

But do you thik he will be playing on sunday?

Bruiser53
1/2/2007, 03:40 PM
I'm going to miss him...(tear)

LittleWingSooner
1/2/2007, 04:13 PM
And a forced fumble. He didn't show up for about the first half of the season. But in the last 3 or 4 games this year he was everywhere.

His size will hurt. He's never been really fast either. He plays faster then he will measure out so that will hurt him.

Boomer.....
1/2/2007, 04:27 PM
He is definitely a stud!

ADs_Agent
1/2/2007, 04:33 PM
Ruuuuuuuuuuffffuussss is a stud, he'll play somewhere, may have to be 2nd or 3rd string but he'll be there.

Collier11
1/2/2007, 05:01 PM
The guy is a stud at the college level.

I have seen atleast 4 mock drafts that have him as a first rounder, so at the least he is going to make a good living for a few years!!

melbitoast
1/2/2007, 07:12 PM
I have seen atleast 4 mock drafts that have him as a first rounder, so at the least he is going to make a good living for a few years!!

The video preview on ESPN says Ruuuu will slip into 2nd/3rd round not only because of his size, but b/c he doesn't take blocks on very well and he gets himself out of position too much.

I say, watch every game this guy has played in, and then try to tell me he won't make a difference on any team he's on. He's a leader and plays with great tenacity. His attitude alone can help boost an ailing defense.

Collier11
1/2/2007, 07:20 PM
The video preview on ESPN says Ruuuu will slip into 2nd/3rd round not only because of his size, but b/c he doesn't take blocks on very well and he gets himself out of position too much.

I say, watch every game this guy has played in, and then try to tell me he won't make a difference on any team he's on. He's a leader and plays with great tenacity. His attitude alone can help boost an ailing defense.

Espn is the last scouting service that I would trust. His speed and power will gaurantee him no lower than 2nd I would think, rocky got drafted in the 3rd or 4th and he wasnt near as big or fast as Rufus

LittleWingSooner
1/2/2007, 09:54 PM
Rocky was about 6-3 230 or so. He was probably bigger then Rufus. Rufus is about 6-0 225. Both are probably about 4.7 40 guys.

Blitzkrieg
1/2/2007, 09:56 PM
Rufus wil lstick around long enough to make a good living. Clint Ingram is looking all pro for the Jags, it has a lot to do with scheme and some luck.

LittleWingSooner
1/2/2007, 10:07 PM
Clint is bigger and faster and more athletic then Rufus. Nothing against Rufus but Clint being able to run a 4.5 40 and having the ability to jump and having a 6-3 240 frame is why he is starting in the NFL right now. Rufus doesn't really have any of those which will hurt him in the draft. I hope he can stick around.

Collier11
1/2/2007, 10:24 PM
Clint is bigger and faster and more athletic then Rufus. Nothing against Rufus but Clint being able to run a 4.5 40 and having the ability to jump and having a 6-3 240 frame is why he is starting in the NFL right now. Rufus doesn't really have any of those which will hurt him in the draft. I hope he can stick around.

Rufus had the second highest bench of any OU player, best power clean of any lb, and ran a 4.6 range 40. He will test fine on pro-day and that coupled with his stellar play will allow him a high draft position. They said the same things about Teddy not taking on blocks and he was drafted in 2nd round I believe. Clint didnt even start til his senior year I believe and he is a NFL starter. IT is all about how you fit into a certain system, but I see rufus having a long career, probably as a starter at some point. Like I previously said, he is projected as first or second round in every mock draft ive seen which will make him ALOT of money either way

LittleWingSooner
1/2/2007, 11:25 PM
I hope you are right. But there is a difference with Rufus' size. Even Teddy was about 240 and he had a good 40 time(4.5 range)

If Rufus test in the 4.6 range that may keep him in the 3rd round range but he may be looked at more at MLB because of his size. A lot of OLB are basically rush ends so they have to be bigger and faster.