PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I'm officially nervous...

colleyvillesooner
1/1/2007, 05:22 PM
Not because we're playing Boise St, just the usual pre-game jitters. They came late but they're here with a force.

I really want to win this game.

BoogercountySooner
1/1/2007, 05:23 PM
I'm nervous to Colley!

OUinFLA
1/1/2007, 05:28 PM
I'm nervous to Colley!

ok, I'll play

Im nervous to Booger.

OKC-SLC
1/1/2007, 05:39 PM
Im attracted to Booger.
nttawwt.

Actually, I'm getting nervous. The whole non-Sooner country is pulling for our opponent.

Newbomb Turk
1/1/2007, 05:45 PM
The whole non-Sooner country is pulling for our opponent.

they sure are. I'm not nervous though....

...yet.

bigdsooner
1/1/2007, 06:15 PM
im a little on edge too. the wife is out gettin me some tasty beverages so i can settle down

Newbomb Turk
1/1/2007, 06:15 PM
im a little on edge too. the wife is out gettin me some tasty beverages so i can settle down

you gotta like that! :)

colleyvillesooner
1/1/2007, 06:26 PM
Leaving for the watching party now.

BOOMER!!!!!

bigdsooner
1/1/2007, 06:26 PM
you gotta like that! :)

yep, i just hope i dont get to drunk before kickoff. the way im feeling right now...its gonna take several beers before i can relax

SoonerGators
1/1/2007, 06:35 PM
I almost always get nervous and my stomach turns to knots this close to kickoff...but today I feel nothing but excitement and confidence in a Sooner victory. I'm ready for our guys to show Boise they've got a ways to go before they can compete with the elite programs in the country.

4everasooner
1/1/2007, 06:47 PM
people talk like we are the underdog here, I just had a bone operation on my foot 2 days ago; why I'm not there of course. I have had over 10 phone calls with my ? friends telling me how we are going to get are as& kicked. Well I do not buy it; nor will I stand by and watch OU fans say they are scared of a Bst. team that plays nobody. I know with out a doubt that we will win this game hands down. Stand up and be proud to play an 12-0 team that thinks they will win; BOMER SOONER.

85sooners
1/1/2007, 06:49 PM
**** boise!!!!

badger
1/1/2007, 06:50 PM
joe c. is plugging the university on a local fox network here in norman right now.

he should go on a boise network and do this, not OU. we know we're awesome!

4everasooner
1/1/2007, 06:52 PM
get it up get it up

jk the sooner fan
1/1/2007, 07:06 PM
its popular to cheer for the underdog....it makes the pundits job alot easier if they pull off the upset

normally im nervous before a game........but i'm not

bigdsooner
1/1/2007, 07:10 PM
im feeling a little better now that ive had a few beers

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 07:10 PM
I almost always get nervous and my stomach turns to knots this close to kickoff...but today I feel nothing but excitement and confidence in a Sooner victory. I'm ready for our guys to show Boise they've got a ways to go before they can compete with the elite programs in the country.
Sooner sized dittos!

jrsooner
1/1/2007, 07:11 PM
I get nervous before and during every game. Until I see which team actually shows up. :)

TUSooner
1/1/2007, 07:12 PM
My wife wanted to know when the regular game-day nervous breakdown would start. :rolleyes: :D

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 07:14 PM
im feeling a little better now that ive had a few beers
Yeah, I feel good too, especially hearing Boomer Sooner every time I "pop a top" with my musical OU bottle opener!! Nice and relaxing and calming! :pop:

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 07:15 PM
My wife wanted to know when the regular game-day nervous breakdown would start. :rolleyes: :D
Oh come on TUSooner, doesnt your wife know you are all man and are tough as nails??? :cool:

TUSooner
1/1/2007, 07:18 PM
Oh come on TUSooner, doesnt your wife know you are all man and are tough as nails??? :cool:
True, true, true. At least until I start chewing on the furniture as OU holds onto a slim lead late in a game. :D

Chi Gamma Blackness
1/1/2007, 07:22 PM
Bob Stoops...Paul Thompson....Adrian Peterson....I'm so not nervous. However, I can't wait to see AD tear up that stadium!:D :D

badger
1/1/2007, 07:31 PM
Okay, would a song calm you guys down?

Here's my worst aggie voice...

Shigararoop a beep a bloop
BoomerlaSoonergo O U
Goodbye to BS University
Goodbye to the orange and blue
Good luck to the dear old Okla Sooners
That Bob Stoops knows what to do
"fight, fight go b-s-u"
that is the song they sing so well
SOUNDS LIKE HELL!
so, goodbye to BS University,
we're gonna kick them all the way back to
idaho-o-o. land of po-ta-to.
hi rickety whoop te do
Oklahoma U!

OUinFLA
1/1/2007, 07:36 PM
how could I not be optimistic after that?
thanks badger

olevetonahill
1/1/2007, 07:48 PM
I aint skeered . Hell im so excited Ive got WOOD . If the games last than more than 4 hrs should I be worried ?:D