PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on AD in the game?

achiro
1/1/2007, 03:45 PM
Just curious?

Boomer.....
1/1/2007, 03:47 PM
I don't think that Joe C. is strong or fast enough to break through the line.

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 03:49 PM
Going to take a Mack Truck to bring down AD tonight, from what the team anc coaching staff on AD's practice intensity since he has been down, I think he will have a career game and play like a man posessed! BOOMER!!!!

Boomer.....
1/1/2007, 03:50 PM
He should have a big game. He will be pumped up and wants to show scouts that he still has "it". I look for him to have around 20 carries and around 151 yards (maybe more if we get out to a big lead).

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 03:52 PM
i voted for #3, Balanced Game, AD gets over 200 yards still, and we win big

Newbomb Turk
1/1/2007, 03:54 PM
I think this is gonna be like the B-12 champ game. They are going to stop the run and we are gonna have to pass.

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 03:58 PM
I think this is gonna be like the B-12 champ game. They are going to stop the run and we are gonna have to pass.
I think they will try to stop the run, but our O-Line is going to wear them down fast, imho

King Crimson
1/1/2007, 03:58 PM
i don't care at all about the 151. i just want to win.

Sooner Eclipse
1/1/2007, 04:03 PM

Early on, I agree. Eventually they loosen up because Paul's killing them and AD gets his 151+.

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 04:03 PM
i don't care at all about the 151. i just want to win.
I agree, but would be the icing on the cake if AD gets it!

bakerjrb
1/1/2007, 04:15 PM
If this game follows the pattern of the "pre-collarbone-fracture" games for AD, he'll go for about 50 yards in the first half, and then another 175 yards in the second half, as Boise gets worn down.

I hope that Stoops and Wilson loosen up the conservative approach offensively and unleash the hounds for this one, and beat Boise back into mid-major oblivion....

And to Franklinjake.....SOONER!

King Crimson
1/1/2007, 04:35 PM
i'd give Patrick the first series or two, just 'cause.

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 04:38 PM
Would be hard to argue against that point!

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 04:39 PM
And to Franklinjake.....SOONER!
About time, ha ha ha!

shavedmarmoset
1/1/2007, 04:40 PM
I think he will have about 50 yards in the first half and about 100-150 in the second half. Classic AD. They get tired, he gets faster, stronger, better.

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 04:48 PM
NOTE TO AD: Celebrate with fellow players in Bowl Game with HELMET on this year!!!! :D

Collier11
1/1/2007, 05:33 PM
I think it will be like Oregon(calm down, not by the end result) but by the fact that they will key on AD early and he might not have great HT stats, but he and our line will wear them down and he will dominate the second half

King Crimson
1/1/2007, 05:57 PM
I think it will be like Oregon(calm down, not by the end result) but by the fact that they will key on AD early and he might not have great HT stats, but he and our line will wear them down and he will dominate the second half

that's a good point. to me, the real tragedy of the UO game (outside the obvious) is AD put on one of the most dominant performances of the year in the second half.

but, no one remember that anymore (on TV at least).

picasso
1/1/2007, 05:59 PM
that's a good point. to me, the real tragedy of the UO game (outside the obvious) is AD put on one of the most dominant performances of the year in the second half.

but, no one remember that anymore (on TV at least).
not to mention the cheap headshots he was getting, on the field and on the sidelines.
just makes me that much happier that Oregon laid an egg this year.

Collier11
1/1/2007, 06:03 PM

I see where you are coming from but I dont think I could agree with you, AD is our guy and patrick knows that. Patrick did a AMAZING job while in there, but he is not the starter nor is he once in a generation

85sooners
1/1/2007, 06:47 PM
win!!!!

bigdsooner
1/1/2007, 07:07 PM
i think it'll be a good game for awhile, but by halftime OU shows its dominance on both sides. we play a balanced game and AD is unstoppable in the 2nd half. it would be nice to see kelly and co have great games as well.
bsu aint no chumps, so we have to go out and make this OU's game.

rfjeep12
1/2/2007, 01:54 AM
i thought he payed great with the plays they gave him to work with. why wouldn't they send him to the outside? he kept getting sent straight up the middle all nite? congrats to bsu, but i don't understand not running plays that AD has accelled at for 3 yrs now.

mikeb
1/2/2007, 03:35 AM
Hell give me a few million to run AD. We would have won that damn game. I coach football and would give my left @@@ to have the opportunity to run a play to Mr. Peterson. We should have been in the power I all day, making them stop consecutive runs. They would not have stopped that kid all night. Adrian could be starting at the pro level, there is no one on here that will convince me that the wac can stop that beast all day. They would have had to show me over and over and over and over you get my point.

Collier11
1/2/2007, 03:39 AM
AD is back next year, count on it!!!