PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma band at rose bowl parade

85Sooner
1/1/2007, 11:10 AM
WHO picked out those uniforms??????????????????? theyy look like Boise state ugly. Someone who can capture a picture and put one up. Hideous would be an understatement.

MamaMia
1/1/2007, 12:42 PM
This thread is worthless without pics. :P

85Sooner
1/1/2007, 02:37 PM
This thread is worthless without pics. :P

Anyone? Help?

Jimminy Crimson
1/1/2007, 03:01 PM
:les:FIRE BRIAN BRITT!!!!!1!1!1!!!!111!

:D

PrideTrombone
1/1/2007, 03:43 PM
http://www.okcentennialband.com/index.php

GottaHavePride
1/1/2007, 05:04 PM
I had a trombone student marching in that. I totally slept through the parade, though.

OUTromBoNado
1/3/2007, 12:41 AM
I think they were supposed to be matching the centennial color scheme. Jet pack guy was really cool though.

I know those kids had an awesome time. From the moment I first touched a trombone, it was my dream to march in the Rose Parade. Got the chance with the Pride in 2003. Just remembering it makes my knees and ankle sore and my calves and quad cramping. That was one freaking long parade.

TheBobbyTrain
1/3/2007, 12:58 AM
I think they were supposed to be matching the centennial color scheme. Jet pack guy was really cool though.

I know those kids had an awesome time. From the moment I first touched a trombone, it was my dream to march in the Rose Parade. Got the chance with the Pride in 2003. Just remembering it makes my knees and ankle sore and my calves and quad cramping. That was one freaking long parade.

you sissy :les:

PrideTrombone
1/3/2007, 01:01 AM
Hell, I didn't think it was that bad until we got to the freeway underpass where they let you think you're done. Then you march the last mile and a half. Bastards. :)

olevetonahill
1/3/2007, 01:19 AM
Hell, I didn't think it was that bad until we got to the freeway underpass where they let you think you're done. Then you march the last mile and a half. Bastards. :)
Coulda been worse . Try a 20 mile forced march, full packs , in combat boots, at night with NO sleep :eek: :D

PrideTrombone
1/3/2007, 01:23 AM
Coulda been worse . Try a 20 mile forced march, full packs , in combat boots, at night with NO sleep :eek: :D

I respect the hell out of the people who've gone through things like that. I'm getting winded just thinking about it. :)

olevetonahill
1/3/2007, 01:26 AM
I respect the hell out of the people who've gone through things like that. I'm getting winded just thinking about it. :)
Hell Im gettin winded thinkin about having to carry a musical instument and march 5 feet .
I had never thot about what Yall go thru till Now . Hats off and spek to you :cool:

SicEmBaylor
1/3/2007, 01:34 AM

But could you still do that today? :D

olevetonahill
1/3/2007, 05:04 AM
But could you still do that today? :D
See my post above !:P
If I could still do it today , I wouldnt need a hand !;)