PDA

View Full Version : Boise State fans are like the...

Soonerus
1/1/2007, 04:17 AM
...fat girl at the prom, just happy to be there....after talking to their fans...if they keep it within 10 they will be happy...

TJKDone
1/1/2007, 06:13 AM
...fat girl at the prom, just happy to be there....after talking to their fans...if they keep it within 10 they will be happy...

They will be happy then. IMO they have more momentum than you guys and you aren't as good as your rating.

An upset is coming.

Hook'em

1stTimeCaller
1/1/2007, 06:40 AM
this isn't ut vs Aggy or ut vs K State, keep up

MyT Oklahoma
1/1/2007, 07:29 AM
They will be happy then. IMO they have more momentum than you guys and you aren't as good as your rating.

An upset is coming.

Hook'em

Talk is always cheap and everyone has an opinion. Let's play the game and see.

P.S. I sure don't remember seeing any of you Texas fans in Kansas City last December 2nd. IMO UT was overrated all year and right on through the Alamo Bowl. Hope you boys enjoyed your second tier two point victory because the rest of the country sure wasn't impressed.

arcman46
1/1/2007, 08:07 AM

An upset is coming.

Hook'em

this is why your whorns had to struggle to beat a bad Iowa team. Thanks for your contribution to this board.:D

Crimsontothecore
1/1/2007, 09:02 AM
I feel much better now that Blevins has officially given Boise a 25% chance to win:rolleyes:

OUinFLA
1/1/2007, 10:04 AM
I feel much better now that Blevins has officially given Boise a 25% chance to win:rolleyes:

Wow, Great! that means he thinks we have an 85% chance!

Sooner51
1/1/2007, 10:58 AM
the fat girl rarely gets lucky in the end

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/1/2007, 11:27 AM
I wish the bowl boys would have given us the domer instead of to LSU. Now, THAT would provide us natural motivation!

picasso
1/1/2007, 11:32 AM
but she's always there for ya when the bar closes.

SoonerFaninAZ
1/1/2007, 12:03 PM
IMO they have more momentum than you guys...

How exactly would you go about defining or quantifying that?

...and you aren't as good as your rating.

The Sooners don't have to be as good as their rating; they only have to be better than Boise St.

Dio
1/1/2007, 12:52 PM

An upset is coming.

Hook'em

Whorn fans ought to be able to see an upset coming by now

StoopTroup
1/1/2007, 12:54 PM
Whorn fans ought to be able to see an upset coming by now
OH SNAP ! ! !

LMAO ! ! !

:texan: :twinkies: :texan: :twinkies:

:pop:

Flagstaffsooner
1/1/2007, 01:05 PM
...fat girl at the prom, just happy to be thereQuit talking about your dates.;)

aero
1/1/2007, 01:06 PM
you aren't as good as your rating.

Rich. This coming from a whorn. Wonder how many times he heard this in his whorn-fan career.

RRWSooner
1/1/2007, 01:23 PM
A horn fan calling OU overated. Hahahahahahaha...

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 01:43 PM

An upset is coming.

Hook'em

They have momentum?? We have more momemntum with finishing out a spectacular season with so much adversity. We won the Big 12 Championship. AD is back and they have had some of the best practices yet with him back in AZ.

Sorry, your Hooked on Phonics Choking wHorns is the text book way of how "Not to End a Season".

See you in Dallas next year when Bevo gets castrated!

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 01:46 PM
this is why your whorns had to struggle to beat a bad Iowa team. Thanks for your contribution to this board.:D

Yeah, and should have been beaten by a Nebraska team that we spanked and dismantled in every aspect.

mightysooner
1/1/2007, 01:50 PM
The Boise fans on the ESPN board seem to think they're going to kill us.

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 01:52 PM
The Boise fans on the ESPN board seem to think they're going to kill us.
you have link so I can go talk some smack?

PDXsooner
1/1/2007, 01:53 PM
i thought texas was overrated at #18. they might be 20-25...

mightysooner
1/1/2007, 01:57 PM
you have link so I can go talk some smack?

Don't see any of them on there today and the ESPN board seems all hosed up for some reason which is probably why. They've been on there all last week talking smack and I've been throwing them all over the yard. The naivete is almost cute in a way that makes you feel sorry for them. They seem to think they won't have any problems stopping AD with two 270lb. starting defensive tackles. We outweight them by 30lbs per man at the tackle positions. Hahahahahahhaaaaa......

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 02:02 PM
Don't see any of them on there today and the ESPN board seems all hosed up for some reason which is probably why. They've been on there all last week talking smack and I've been throwing them all over the yard. The naivete is almost cute in a way that makes you feel sorry for them. They seem to think they won't have any problems stopping AD with two 270lb. starting defensive tackles. We outweight them by 30lbs per man at the tackle positions. Hahahahahahhaaaaa......

Mwa ha ha ha, I can't wait for the game to dismantle this "Cinderella" team! Any team can have a highlite real to show when you have one of the easiest schedules in the nation. You would think the smack that Boise State fans talk, that they have actually beaten some tough teams this year! Well, tonight Cinderella is gonna get knocked the f*** out, and not a moment to soon!

mightysooner
1/1/2007, 02:12 PM
Mwa ha ha ha, I can't wait for the game to dismantle this "Cinderella" team! Any team can have a highlite real to show when you have one of the easiest schedules in the nation. You would think the smack that Boise State fans talk, that they have actually beaten some tough teams this year! Well, tonight Cinderella is gonna get knocked the f*** out, and not a moment to soon!

They seem to be hanging their hat on their domination of Oregon State....at home. Ha...hahaha....hahahahahahaa

MyT Oklahoma
1/1/2007, 03:12 PM
i thought texas was overrated at #18. they might be 20-25...

Noted.. duly noted. And your probably right. <SMILES>

franklinjake
1/1/2007, 03:21 PM
They seem to be hanging their hat on their domination of Oregon State....at home. Ha...hahaha....hahahahahahaa

Can't forget about that squeeker against a quality program like freaking Wyoming.... mwa ha ha ha

TJKDone
1/2/2007, 05:47 AM
How exactly would you go about defining or quantifying that?

The Sooners don't have to be as good as their rating; they only have to be better than Boise St.

I was wrong. Momentum wasn't as big a factor as better players. Boise had a MUCH better OL than you guys did a DL. To think some were questioning whether or not they could match up physically. That question took about 3 plays to answer.

Hey look at it this way, they had the emotional edge. Most of the time, the only way to overcome that is to be a lot better than the other team.

See you at the RRS in '07!

Hook'em

RedGiant
1/2/2007, 05:53 AM
Boise's team speed was nothing to sneeze at as well. As far as size goes, their hearts overcame that deficit quite nicely I'd say. It was a good game but OU once again came out flat and that was the difference.

kurt123
1/2/2007, 05:44 PM

That fat girl just sat on your face and didn't get off.

Congrats to Boise St. Fat girls need love too.

picasso
1/2/2007, 05:45 PM
That fat girl just sat on your face and didn't get off.

Congrats to Boise St. Fat girls need love too.
actually the fat girl got lucky and got some late in the game. kinda like the ones I knew in college.:)