PDA

View Full Version : Bradley scores Bears only TD...

badger
12/31/2006, 11:11 PM
and I love Brett Favre!

Kudos also to Rex Grossman, for playing so crappily that a halfway quarterback can get the ball to Sooner's own Mark Bradley to get Bear's only touchdown against non-playoff bound (but still love them anyways) Green Bay Packers.

So, congrats to OU, for giving Chicago SOMETHING to cheer about in their mediocre showing, sans Sooner stars Tommie Harris, Dvoracek, and Runnels.

badger
12/31/2006, 11:16 PM
oh $hit, favre crying on nbc interview right now. PLEASE don't retire (but I think this means he is).

:(

olevetonahill
12/31/2006, 11:22 PM
oh $hit, favre crying on nbc interview right now. PLEASE don't retire (but I think this means he is).

I think he has played his last :(
Did ya notice M an M s voices breaking up also ? :cool:
Number 4 has been a great player .

bluedogok
1/1/2007, 12:32 AM
Runnels was on the starter intros as the starting FB.

It will be interesting to see what Farve's decision will be.

Scott D
1/1/2007, 12:41 AM

I heard he was going to open a painkillers only pharmacy with Rush Limbaugh ;)

badger
1/1/2007, 12:45 AM
I heard he was going to open a painkillers only pharmacy with Rush Limbaugh ;)
Oh Scott! This one's for you and that anti-Favre comment!
http://www.michaelfraase.com/images/uploads/media/johnny-cash.jpg

critical_phil
1/1/2007, 04:31 AM
Oh Scott! This one's for you and that anti-Favre comment!

scott's from detroit. he doesn't know **** about quarterbacks.

Scott D
1/1/2007, 10:23 AM
That wasn't anti-favre, that was pro-painkillers :D

Partial Qualifier
1/1/2007, 10:58 AM
how the eff does Rex Grossman even make an NFL practice squad

badger
1/1/2007, 11:12 AM
how the eff does Rex Grossman even make an NFL practice squad
the 13 wins is from the defense, not the qb. just the chicago bears could get away without having a center during the 6 championship run, da bears can get away without having a qb.

I especially liked when the crowd booed him near the end of the first half. Bear fans visibly saying "You suck!" and "Get his *** outta there!" Fun times.

Maybe they'll draft Paul Thompson. I think he'd be an improvement over that Rex guy... and keeping with the tradition of drafting every OU player they can.

bluedogok
1/1/2007, 01:44 PM
Maybe Chicago should just line up Bradley in the "Wildcat" formation :D

I never understood the infatuation with Grossman and why thy thought he would be a "great" QB. He was a good college player in a wide open system that flourished against good but not great teams. Rex reminds me of Vick, they have great games that show exceptional promise, but half of their games are horrible. They need a QB badly.

Scott D
1/1/2007, 04:51 PM
their offense wasn't much better with Griese in there. So, how much of it really was Grossman.....(I think 65%)

Newbomb Turk
1/1/2007, 05:00 PM

as a Dallas Cowboy fan, I don't count he Packers as one of my favorite teams.

However, Brett Farve may be my favorite pro football player. He plays the game the way it should be played - like a game.