PDA

View Full Version : Pat Forde Caught Having *** With Blue Turf...

the_ouskull
12/31/2006, 11:10 PM
...flim at 11.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=2715800&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos1

the_ouskull

Flying Scotsman
12/31/2006, 11:14 PM
Was he givin' or receivin'??

franklinjake
12/31/2006, 11:17 PM
Was he givin' or receivin'??
Both - Gawd, what's his problem with OU? Or what gives him such a boner about Boise State?

StoopTroup
12/31/2006, 11:17 PM
I like being called Goliath...

badger
12/31/2006, 11:20 PM
I like Pitt being called crappy.

Octavian
12/31/2006, 11:25 PM
And they happen to be playing one of the top five programs (conservatively) in the history of the sport.

top 5? :rolleyes:

pffft.

:D

franklinjake
12/31/2006, 11:26 PM
I like being called Goliath...
Cause come this time tomorrow Goliath is gonna nock the f*** outta David !!!! ;) Stoops takes every team seriously. We will be throwing punches about 21 hours from now. Boise State better be careful for what they ask for, playing in a BCS bowl againt an OU team that is pumped up, hitting on all 8 cylinders, has AD back, and is looking to make a statement that we are a 1 loss team who has a legitimate shot at Ohio State. OU is not gonna come out thinking this is gonna be an easy win. We will be mixing it up and I have a feeling we will be seeing things we have not seen all season from our boys. This team this year has the heart of a Champion, more than I have seen from any other year since 2000. They understand what it is all about. They are unselfish, humble, and do whatever it takes to make a statement tomorrow night. BRING IT!!!

OKC-SLC
12/31/2006, 11:38 PM
he was giving it big time.

i can't wait for this game. i want to win a fiesta bowl championship first and foremost, but a nice side effect of that would be to put to rest this mid-major crap.

maybe a mid major conference premier team will beat a lower or middle BCS conference team every now and then. or maybe a BSU will beat an OU sometime (not this time). But my contention is and always has been that a Utah, BSU, etc., would NEVER survive week in and week out in a major conference with no weeks off.

Vanderbilt of the SEC, Baylor of the Big 12, Duke of the ACC are all about as good as the average-to-better teams of the WAC, MWC, MAC, etc.

OKC-SLC
12/31/2006, 11:39 PM
and Forde seriously needs to take his mouth off the Bronco chones.

MyT Oklahoma
1/1/2007, 01:08 AM
Cause come this time tomorrow Goliath is gonna nock the f*** outta David !!!! ;) Stoops takes every team seriously. We will be throwing punches about 21 hours from now. Boise State better be careful for what they ask for, playing in a BCS bowl againt an OU team that is pumped up, hitting on all 8 cylinders, has AD back, and is looking to make a statement that we are a 1 loss team who has a legitimate shot at Ohio State. OU is not gonna come out thinking this is gonna be an easy win. We will be mixing it up and I have a feeling we will be seeing things we have not seen all season from our boys. This team this year has the heart of a Champion, more than I have seen from any other year since 2000. They understand what it is all about. They are unselfish, humble, and do whatever it takes to make a statement tomorrow night. BRING IT!!!

Seconded.. duly seconded. This has been a very special OU team.

badger
1/1/2007, 01:30 AM
Fiesta Bowl 2007:
"Goliath's revenge"
:D:D:D:D

batonrougesooner
1/1/2007, 01:48 AM
I think it was a fair article.

I also think OU will blow out Boise.

the_ouskull
1/1/2007, 01:51 AM
Fiesta Bowl 2007:
"Goliath's revenge"
:D:D:D:D

I'm pretty sure that I'd buy the h*ll out of that t-shirt if it came available...

the_ouskull

PDXsooner
1/1/2007, 02:41 AM
hey, i've been an OU fan all my life. but as a former mid-major college athlete (MAC conference), i think boise and other strong mid-major teams deserve more respect. i'd be pullin' for them against any other big 12 team...

PDXsooner
1/1/2007, 02:43 AM
oh, and i still hope OU beats the **** out of boise...boomer sooner

Octavian
1/1/2007, 02:50 AM
I think it was a fair article.

me too

SCOUT
1/1/2007, 03:00 AM
me too
I definitely thought it was fair. It gave respect to the OU powerhouse and but still respected the up and comer.

In the end, I hope this game goes the way it should. They may stick around for a little while, but our athletes and coaching should be too much for them to bear.

Happy New Year!