PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I know you people will be able to keep a secret.

Okla-homey
12/31/2006, 08:42 PM
Mrs Homey and I feel like flippin' HS kids. We're in Ardmore among my tee-totaling kin who believe alcohol in all forms is the urine of Satan.

We have a cooler in the car, and I'm continually going out to refill the opaque "Solo" cups.

This is flippin' ree-diculous. I'm 46 damn years old fer crying out loud!

I have no idea why we're doing this. I think it has something to do with primordial Okie Baptist programming.

Anyhoo, Cotton Bowl tomorow and freedom.

Thanks for listening.

Yer pal,
Homey

TopDaugIn2000
12/31/2006, 08:43 PM
sounds like ANY holiday at my parent's house......hehehehehe

BoogercountySooner
12/31/2006, 08:47 PM
Go get a Motel room and get drunker than Cooter Brown!

MamaMia
12/31/2006, 08:58 PM
Ummm I'm tellin'. ;)

King Crimson
12/31/2006, 09:08 PM
i know all about that....at the extended family. i still don't drink around my paternal G-mother though. out of respect. kind of stupid, but it feels like the thing to do.

jk the sooner fan
12/31/2006, 09:27 PM
everytime you go out to sneak a drink...they're pullin a bottle from under the couch cushions, taking a swig and saying "i didnt think he'd ever go outside"

TopDaugIn2000
12/31/2006, 09:29 PM
must be a brilliant party.....you sneaking outside for a drink and then coming in to post on sf......:P

Okla-homey
12/31/2006, 10:18 PM
must be a brilliant party.....you sneaking outside for a drink and then coming in to post on sf......:P

It's not a party. Its just a Baptist family git-together.

The food is excellentg. Even got some of that Pentecostal-made peanut brittle made by ladies who wear buns, dresses and Reeboks. And no make-up.

BoogercountySooner
12/31/2006, 10:31 PM

The food is excellentg. Even got some of that Pentecostal ladies buns, and no make-up.

Fixed :rolleyes: :eek: :)

StoopTroup
12/31/2006, 10:46 PM
OK...that's it....

I having a Crown Royal for you Homey...

Go back in and dance with the women.

Are you posting from your car too.

They know that Satan created the Internet don't they?

Or was that Al Gore? :D

OUDoc
12/31/2006, 10:49 PM
Pee on their carpet. That'll teach 'em. Actually, where's 1TC when you need him?

Sooner24
12/31/2006, 11:22 PM
I was just driving down the street and saw some drunk staggering out to his car, open the trunk and crawl in. :confused:

TopDaugIn2000
12/31/2006, 11:24 PM

The food is excellentg. Even got some of that Pentecostal-made peanut brittle made by ladies who wear buns, dresses and Reeboks. And no make-up.

sounds like a gathering of my family + the majority of the workers in Pauls Valley. Must be LOADS of fun. :P

hope none of the girls have short hair at the party........

OUinFLA
12/31/2006, 11:25 PM

are they hawt?

StoopTroup
12/31/2006, 11:29 PM
Homey...

Once they suspect you've been dipping into the evil in your car, go back inside with a little smile and a twinkle in your eye...

Go into the kitchen and soak your crotch down with a little warm water and then go back into the room and sit in the best chair in the house and crash out....

I worked with this gal who's husband did this and he passed out in front of their roaring fireplace. When he woke up, he asked her "Where are we?". She quickly responded..."The Emergency Room and your next!".

The divorce was finaled within 6 months...lol