PDA

View Full Version : Liddel TKO's Ortiz in third

MiccoMacey
12/31/2006, 01:04 AM
And it wasn't even that close.

Collier11
12/31/2006, 01:30 AM
damn, I forgot about that...liddel is a bad dude! IF you want to see a up and comer, go to thunderbird tomm night and see a guy by the name of zac george, he is a good friend of mine that I went to hs with. He is 5-0 I believe and none of his fights have lasted longer than 1 and a half I dont think. He is the main attraction.

TripleOption14
12/31/2006, 01:31 AM
Liddel is a b@dass!!! Its unreal how some of his punches seem to just graze guys and then you see them stagger like it was a clean shot. That guy has to have some of the heaviest hands EVER!! I was telling my buddy when we were watching the match that i bet ya Liddel would have made one hell of a boxer if he would have gone that route.

MiccoMacey
12/31/2006, 04:50 PM
And he looks fat to me. He's got a belly. No way, if you lined up five MMA guys, could you pick out Liddel as a champion.

usmc-sooner
1/1/2007, 01:20 PM
He's definately got an odd build I think he's kind a big in the torso not so much fat but he's got long legs which I think make him look fat.

So is it Liddell vs Rampage Jackson next? I thought it was cool that Tito thanked the troops serving in Iraq.

MiccoMacey
1/1/2007, 02:27 PM
True dat.

tbl
1/1/2007, 04:29 PM
Liddell openly admits to having a gut... then he knocks you the **** out.

TripleOption14
1/1/2007, 05:55 PM
And he looks fat to me. He's got a belly. No way, if you lined up five MMA guys, could you pick out Liddel as a champion.

Its called muscle belly. I don't think he's that fat at all. His midsection may not be ripped but i would bet its rock solid. It all depends on how you train. I think Liddel obviously trains to be extremely explosive and extremely strong and not worrying about a little body fat. Just remember the really strong people don't look like bodybuilders. Thats a HUGE misconception. The really strong and explosive individuals look like the strong men competitiors you see on espn (w/ the except of pudgiknowski..sp) Mark Henry, Shane Hammen, M. Samuelson etc etc.

Sooner_Bob
1/1/2007, 06:17 PM
I'm still shocked that Dana White talked Mirko Cro Cop into signing up to fight in the UFC . . .

Scott D
1/1/2007, 08:47 PM
if Ortiz should have learned anything from this, it's quit having warmup matches against a tomato can like Shamrock.

Sooner_Bob
1/2/2007, 02:56 AM
But he had so much fun blastin' Ken . . .

tbl
1/3/2007, 03:00 PM
I was pretty surprised about Cro-Cop as well. Dana White promised to deliver some of the biggest names out there, so it looks like he's following through. I didn't think it would happen after the Wanderlei deal fell through, but apparently all the $$$ coming in to the UFC are going to start making an impact with all the Pride fighters. It'll be pretty awesome to see some of these guys square off.

MiccoMacey
1/3/2007, 08:53 PM
Liddell openly admits to having a gut... then he knocks you the **** out.

Heh. :D:D

And tripleoption,

I agree he's a rock. And I know he's explosive. But he still looks fat. Maybe that's part of his plan...make the other guys laugh at you and take you lightly for looking fat, then beat them down in a way most humans can't comprehend.

Plus, i don't think I'll be saying any of this to his face. :)

But if you are listening Mr. Liddel, I'll be at my house tonight at 7:55 if you want a piece of me. Don't come late or the deals off. Be here by 7:55 or I'll know you're ducking me. :D

Collier11
1/3/2007, 11:19 PM
NOt that anyone cares, but just to put it out there...my buddy tko'd the guy in 30 seconds. He is currently ranked #28 in the world at his weight class which I think is 145

stonecoldsoonerfan
1/14/2007, 09:50 AM
i've heard that they're trying to get this to be an olympic competition in the year 2012. i've become a HUGE ufc fan. i found a guy to trade me the entire ufc collection 1-64. can't wait to get my hands on that one! i'll be watching that for months! guys like royce gracie that were the early ufc studs are really fun to watch.

yeah, liddell also has that odd stance that isn't a classic boxer type of stance. he looks pretty awkward until he tags the other guy. then the other guy looks awkward. :D

stonecoldsoonerfan
1/14/2007, 09:52 AM
btw ,anyone remember frank trigg who wrestled at OU? he got beat twice by the same guy not long ago.

Big Red Ron
1/14/2007, 10:41 AM
Ortiz is a punk.

MiccoMacey
1/14/2007, 03:04 PM
btw ,anyone remember frank trigg who wrestled at OU? he got beat twice by the same guy not long ago.

Got beat by who twice in a row?

I know he lost to Matt Hughes twice. Who else?