PDA

View Full Version : UFC fight tonight

1stTimeCaller
12/31/2006, 12:49 AM
Did anyone catch it? I thought all of the fights were good ones. I've also been taking notes and flexing in the mirror. c_p and howzit have been warned.

1stTimeCaller
12/31/2006, 12:55 AM
if anyone is getting this will you please keep us posted. I bought the Liddell vs Babalu and I don't think the wife is going to go for this even though I've explained it's a much better fight.

I still think Liddell knocks his punk *** out.

he does. third round TKO. Liddel hurt him early and hurt him pretty good. 2nd round was a draw in my book but was scored 10-9 tito by the tv guy. Liddell catches him with a bevy of blows in the third and had him down and tito quit/couldn't defend himself

MiccoMacey
12/31/2006, 01:06 AM
I can't believe Ortiz knocked out Liddel!

He sooooo kicked the crap out of the Ice-Man. I hated to see Chuck retire right after the fight, but if it's best for him and his tuberculosis, then I say do it.

1stTimeCaller
12/31/2006, 01:12 AM
What is that move called that Ortiz used to finish Liddel? That was one crazy assed move. Physics defying, even.

MiccoMacey
12/31/2006, 01:14 AM
Rear-triangle-strike-choke-toe hold with reverse Russian grip.

If do right, no can defend.

birddog
12/31/2006, 01:37 AM
I can't believe Ortiz knocked out Liddel!

He sooooo kicked the crap out of the Ice-Man. I hated to see Chuck retire right after the fight, but if it's best for him and his tuberculosis, then I say do it.
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86670:confused:

:confused:

critical_phil
12/31/2006, 02:22 AM
I've also been taking notes and flexing in the mirror. c_p and howzit have been warned.

name the time and place, sister.

i have five years of recon san soo training and hold a 5th degree black belt in the ancient redneck art of tire iron-fu.

Melo
12/31/2006, 03:17 AM
I was about to post my UFC experience here, but then realized I was in the Ultimate Fag Contact thread, instead of the Ultimate Fighting Championship thread. My bad! Carry on...