PDA

View Full Version : Liddell vs. Ortiz tonight

usmc-sooner
12/30/2006, 09:35 PM
if anyone is getting this will you please keep us posted. I bought the Liddell vs Babalu and I don't think the wife is going to go for this even though I've explained it's a much better fight.

I still think Liddell knocks his punk *** out.

Melo
12/31/2006, 03:14 AM
This fight was awesome. We got there (hooters)an hour and a half early, and as a result, got to laugh at all the losers standing, while we hogged the seats by the big screen. Good fights, but that Liddell kicked some major a**. Ortiz tried, just wasnt good enough. Went three rounds. Ortiz was trying to get Liddell on the ground, but Chuck wasnt going to be having any of that.

I talked to Octavian, Doleo and Mike Rich on the phone. Someone, I couldnt tell which drunk a** it was, said Ortiz would win. Psh... ANYONE with half a brain could see that Liddell was WAY hotter. ;)

All in all, awesome fight. Going up to Chappell Hill on the 25th, and we're already making plans for the 3rd. Oh, and let me just state how wonderfully easy it is for minors to order beer.

SicEmBaylor
12/31/2006, 03:15 AM
Nobody calls me!

Melo
12/31/2006, 03:19 AM
Nobody calls me!

Perhaps because I dont have your phone number, butthumper. :D

Although... I didnt have any of theirs. They just... called me. Octavian was nice ;), while Doleo didnt talk to me much, I dont think. I couldnt tell between voices. And Mike Rich asked me first thing if he had really offended me from an earlier thread. Nice to see you were concerned about that. :D

SicEmBaylor
12/31/2006, 03:23 AM
Perhaps because I dont have your phone number, butthumper. :D

Although... I didnt have any of theirs. They just... called me. Octavian was nice ;), while Doleo didnt talk to me much, I dont think. I couldnt tell between voices. And Mike Rich asked me first thing if he had really offended me from an earlier thread. Nice to see you were concerned about that. :D

Well then now I'm ****ed because you gave them and not me your number!

Heh, I should post my phone number here. What a hell of a ride that would be....

Melo
12/31/2006, 03:26 AM
Well then now I'm ****ed because you gave them and not me your number!

Heh, I should post my phone number here. What a hell of a ride that would be....
I didnt give you my number? Maybe because I did it over myspace. And you deleted yours, so... sorry! :D

SicEmBaylor
12/31/2006, 03:50 AM
I didnt give you my number? Maybe because I did it over myspace. And you deleted yours, so... sorry! :D

Well, if you had Facebook you'd know my number since it's up there all the time. :P